Chapter Four

Harry's POV:

"Bly-" the door slams shut in my face and I'm extremely angry at myself. I just messed up any chance I had with her. For the first time in a long time I feel like I need to cry, but I don't. I shove my hands deep in my pockets and pace in front of her apartment door. Should I knock? No, Harry don't knock. Ugh but I need too. After two quiet knocks against her white wood door, it opens and reveals an older yet very attractive woman. My kind of woman. NO, I'm here to see Blythe, get your head out of your dick Harry! "Erm hi, I'm Blythe's friend, Harry" I pause and study my pigeon toed feet. "May I talk with her?" I politely ask her. "I'm her aunt Lisa. Sure, she's just through that door" she points to a door across the way with a small scowl on her face. I can feel her eyes burning into the back of me as I slowly glide to her door. It's slightly cracked and all I can see is darkness, until I hear quiet sobs coming from the pitch black room. I slide in and make my way over to her, from what I can see her bed is white. I sit at the foot of her bed and just put my head in my hands, regretting making her cry. "Blythe, I'm so terribly sorry" I whisper and put my hand over the lump in the comforter. "Go away Harry" she sobs and I can't handle it. I rip the covers off and there she sits with silver tears down rolling down her bright red cheeks, eyes puffy, in her party attire. Even when she's a mess, she still looks beauitful. "Harry I said go away" she breathes heavy and her sobs muffle. "Dammit Blythe. I need to explain myself" I position myself closer to her and notice the tiny kitten nuzzling in her arms. KITTY! No Harry, explain yourself. She looks up at me through her drenched black lashes, "What is there to explain Harry? You're not my boyfriend, you don't need to explain yourself" she gasps and tucks her bottom lip behind her teeth. Boyfriend? I like the way that sounds but she needs to know. Before I start, I wipe away her tears with both of my thumbs, her skin is so soft, so lovely. "Blythe, Emma was drunk and came to my house crying" I start and take a deep breath. "She kissed me and pushed me onto the couch but I pushed her away from me" another deep breath and I can see the sadness in her eyes when I mention the kiss. She stirs uncomfortable and I continue. "She passed out on my couch and when she woke up I told her what she did and she started laughing, that's when I kicked her out" a small smirk forms on her plump lips. She wipes her face with her hands and sits up, "So you didn't sleep with her?" she whispers so low that I can barely hear, but I do. "God no Blythe" how could she think that? She bites her lip and I can't control myself anymore. I find myself putting my hands firmly on both sides of her face and pulling her into a soft sweet kiss. She tastes like peppermint and fireworks go off, cheesy but true. At first she resists but then she kisses me back hard, her lips are moving in sync with mine and I can feel her smile. Full on snogging, it's incredible. She pulls away and a the big bright smile I missed is plastered on her face, my dimpled grin visible in return. I pull her into an embrace and just cuddle her while twirling her loose strands of hair around my  index and middle fingers. I inhale a deeply through my nose and  the sweet smell of Alien fills my nostrils, such a nice smell. Her scent. "Blythe are you asleep?" I whisper into her hair. "Mmmm" is the only sound that escapes her lips, so I'll take that as a yes. I peek down at her and her head is resting on my chest, moving up and down with the breaths I take. Her arm is hooked around my neck, her warm palms resting calmy. As I watch her sleep, the door creaks open revealing a small stream of light, her aunt stands in the doorway. I bring my pointer finger to my lips and then point down to the sleeping beauty. "Harry, you may stay if you'd lke" a small grin creeps its way to her face. I mouth a 'thank you' and rest my head on the pillow, it's cold and plush. This girl, there is something about her. Blythe Collins, I have fallen for you, fallen hard. Her sweet smell relaxes me and eventually I am asleep, dreaming about her. 

Blythe's POV:

I awake to the slow rise and fall of Harry's chest and an instantaneous smile appears on my face. Oh this curly headed boy with his dimpled grin and green eyes, he beguiles me. I slide my hand down from the gape of his neck to where his heart is and my head rests on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and steady breathing. I peer up at him through my messy hair and his curls are every which way falling in front of his eyes. He looks beauitful, his lips twitch into a small grin every so often and I can't help but giggle a bit. My left hand is trapped underneath me so with my right I gently glide my hand through his curls, pushing them to the left so I can see his lovely face. His curls are so soft, I could play with them all day. I press my nose into his shirt, Bleu de Chanel radiates off of him and fills my nose, Harry smells delicious. He stirs a bit and when I look up at him his eyes blink open to reveal his piercing eyes. "Mmm, morning" he runs his free hand through his curls, shaking them wildly. His right arm is tucked tightly around me so that I'm secure to him. "Goodmorning" a smile plays on my lips as I sit up, freeing myself from him. "Urg, come back" he moans and stretches his arms above his head. Playfully, I push him off the bed until there is a loud thump on the floor. He stands up and stares at me with eyes of a predator stalking his prey. "Oh you're in for it" he lunges for me but I roll off the bed and onto my feet making a mad dash for protection. Quietly I duck behind the breakfast bar trying not to make a peep. "Come out come out wherever you are" he chuckles and I can hear him leaving my room. "Blythe, don't tempt me" he's getting closer and closer but I can't quite make out where he is. Out of no where, Charlie pounces at me causing a loud screech to escape me. "Gotcha" Harry yells and pops up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Harry put me down!" I yell and throw my fists into his butt. He throws me into a pile of pillows on the couch and we're both laughing hysterically. He leans down over me and gazes at me, making my heart melt into puddles. He slowly gets closer to my face, teasing me as he does so, ugh just kiss me. Last nights kiss was magical, the way our lips moved together and the passion I felt was incredible. His lips are centimeters from mine when a distinct ringtone sounds loudly from my phone, shit my boss! I slide out from under Harry, leaving him with a cute puppy dog pout on his lips. "Hello" I speak into the phone. "Blythe, I need you to be at the venue in 2 hours ready to go. There's a lot to do" she sounds really stressed out. "Okay, see you then" and with that she hangs up. Dammit, now I have to get ready and leave Harry behind. I slug back out into the living room where Harry is sipping on a cup of Yorkshire tea. "What's wrong?" he looks up at me, the pout clearly visible on my face. "I have to go into work, there is a show tonight and-" he cuts me off "I know, I'm going" his devilish smirk brings a crimson color to my cheeks. "Yeah?" I raise my eyebrow in surprise. "Yes, VIP seats with the lads" he holds his tea out for me and I take a quick sip before setting it back in his hands. "I'll be seeing you tonight love" and with that he kisses my forehead, leaving tingles where his lips were and he leaves. I sigh, this boy what is he doing to me? I strip myself down to the nude and get under the warm streaming water, signing 'Give Me Love' by Ed.