Tahrovin (RWBY X Dragonborn M...

By The_Alviras

(I did this to spite someone and continue the story in my image) (Y/n) was the most selfish and ignorant stud... More

WHO YOU ARE
Harem
Chapter 1: Tahrovin
Chapter 2: Daal
Mini-Chapter 1
Chapter 3: Fahdon
Mini-Chapter 2
Chapter 5: Sahqo

Chapter 4: Drog

3.4K 59 122
By The_Alviras

/Apparently a lot of you who read the original actually prefer this one and others really wanted me to continue so screw it, let's do it/

~(Y/n)

We were in Whiterun with our two kids chasing each other playing tag as Serana read a book on a bench nearby, I came out of Jorrvaskr to see my family enjoying themselves bringing a smile to my face. I sat next to my lovely wife getting her attention.

Serana: "How is everyone?"

(Y/n): "Everyone's doing fine, they're still adjusting to the fact I'm the new Harbinger but most don't seem to mind."

Serana: "That's good, I think it's time to go."

(Y/n): "Go where?"

Serana: "To class"

(Y/n): "Class?"

Serana: "Yes, class, wake up (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "What?"

Serana: "Wake up!" I jolt up and look around to see I'm in my dorm in Beacon. I look to see Serana in a Beacon uniform, "It's time to go to class... What are you staring at?"

(Y/n): "You look great in a skirt~" Her face turned red and she turned away embarrassed. I laugh and get out of bed to hug her from behind, "So where are the other two?"

Serana: "Ralof and Miraak went ahead to go to class, but Miraak refused to change into the uniform, and your dragon is flying around the school."

(Y/n): "Alright, give me a minute to get dressed and we can head out."

Serana: "Not the first time I've heard that."

(Y/n): "And it won't be the last," I say with a slight wink at the end

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and I have to admit, it feels weird wearing soft light clothes, even light armor has a bit of weight to it but never this light. I went back to Serana and we walked to class together. Everyone's eyes were drawn to us with mixed reactions, some were relieved and happy to see me while others looked like they wanted me to stay gone.

Port: "Ah, Mr. (Y/n), glad to see you're safe and sound, please take a seat next to the rest of your team, class is about to start."

(Y/n): "Thank you, professor, happy to be back." I go over to the seats next to Ralof and Miraak and it looked like Serana was right when she said Miraak didn't change into his uniform

Port: "Now then, I understand a lot has happened these last few days considering the Grimm attack in town and people in a panic but luckily everyone was okay with few to none major injuries," many sighed in relief, "Because of that I thought we'd take it easy today for those who participated in the battle and to welcome our newest students, now then, who wants to fight an Ursa!"

Everyone looked surprised at the offer since that's considered 'taking it easy' with him but my team was confused by the offer.

Miraak: "What in Oblivion is an Ursa?"

Ralof: "Is that a type of Dremora?"

(Y/n): "Not exactly, it's basically a bear made of darkness."

Ralof: "A bear? I thought this school offered real challenges, I volunteer."

Port: "Love the enthusiasm! Step right up!"

Ralof took his battle axe and stepped in front of the whole class, he didn't bother changing into his armor.

Cardin: "Is that his weapon? Looks Jaune has nothing to be ashamed about his anymore."

Ralof: "Looks can always be deceiving," he gripped the hilt tighter and the Nordic axe lit up in flames but not hurting the Nord, "I may not be a vampire or Dragonborn but I can still fight with the best of them."

Port: "Get ready," he stood next to a cage containing a regular Ursa while Ralof smirked and got in a stance, "Go!"

The Ursa was released and started charging Ralof but as it kept slashing the barbarian just moving to the side.

Ralof: "This remind of you of anything (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Helgen Keep, our first bear fight?"

Ralof: "Still can't believe you decided to attack it."

(Y/n): "You're the one that gave me the bow!"

The class was astonished that the Nord was having a conversation and dodging the Ursa's attack with ease at the same time. Despite me learning I was the Dragonborn I couldn't exactly get around Skyrim with the war going on so I joined Ulfric's Stormcloaks and during the entire time I was in the army Ralof was there with me fighting off the Empire and after we won Ralof wanted to continue fighting by my side and during our adventures we both became skilled warriors.

Ralof: "Okay, let's finish this," I gave one slash across the Ursa's stomach setting it ablaze, in its pain it began to thrash around trying to kill Ralof but he managed to dodge slicing both it's arms off then it's head killing it and turning it into black ash, "Damn, I was hoping for a new bear pelt."

Port: "Impressive display! Not sure how much there is to teach you but I saw a few things to make improvements on."

Ralof sat back down with the rest of us with all eyes still on him.

Jaune: "You guys have some... interesting semblances..."

(Y/n): "That wasn't a semblance, it was magic or an enchantment to be exact."

Ruby: "Gasp! Magic! So you can pull a rabbit out of a hat?"

(Y/n): "Uh, well, no, but I have a staff that can turn people into a chicken if I'm lucky" I whisper the last part, "It's magic like this."

I put my hands in front of me then with my palms up then summoned a fireball in one hand and electricity in the other shocking everyone 

[Pun intended]

Port: "Amazing, and how did you learn such a thing?"

(Y/n): "Read it in a book," everyone looked at me with questionable looks, "No, really, I read a tome that kinda made me understand how to use magic, can't really explain it though."

Noir: "Or you just don't want to share it with anyone that can beat you with it."

I go over and look at him as he had his arms crossed and stared at me. I shrug my shoulders and close my hands extinguishing the spells.

(Y/n): "Well I could share one thing with you but I wouldn't suggest it."

Noir: "And what would that be?"

(Y/n): "If Glynda's having matches today, I'll show you."

He grunted as I just turned away answering more questions from Port and other students while Ruby inspected Ralof's axe trying to activate Ralof's enchantment making the Nord laugh. Miraak just sat quietly getting annoyed by all the attention and Serana just read the book. The class continued this way until the bell rang and we all left to Glynda's class.

Glynda: "Today, we'll be learning strategies and have a match at the end of class," she pulled up a large screen above her, "Now who can tell me what's the best way to infiltrat--"

Ralof: "Send a small team around the back to surprise them and send in the rest to attack from the front pinning the enemy in the middle."

Glynda: "Uh, correct," another question popped on screen, "You're fighting a powerful enemy, how do you--"

Miraak: "Learn their weakness and use it against them or let them know to get them on the defensive."

Glynda: "Correct again..." the third question popped up, "You've just been captured and tied to a chair by the enemy, they leave you alone to torture you later, how do you--"

Serana: "Dislocate your thumb to squeeze your hand through the bindings and get free to sneak out or wait for them to come back to get whatever tool they have to break free and use it against them."

Glynda looks at my team then at me with a concerned look along with the rest of the class.

(Y/n): "We've... been through a lot..."

Glynda: "Apparently so... I was planning on the class to study to figure out those answers but it turns out there's no need anymore so let's start with matches, would anyone like to volunteer?" she saw me raise my hand, "(Y/n), are you sure, you had quite the day yesterday."

(Y/n): "Well it's been a while since I've tried something and I wanna make sure I still haven't lost my touch."

Glynda: "Very well, would you like to pick an opponent or would you like to make it random?"

Noir was about to stand up expecting me to choose him but didn't really feel like trying today so...

(Y/n): "Random."

Noir: "What?"

(Y/n): "Listen, I'm not in the mood to start drama right now, at least give me a week before we start this feud okay?"

Noir: "But, grrrr fine."

The screen above Glynda started cycling through pictures of everyone in the class then started to slow down, Pyrrha, Ren, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and stopped on... crap. I look over at Yang who had a death stare at me.

(Y/n): "This should be good..."

We were ordered to change into our armor and get into the arena. I put on my black armor but didn't bother putting the mask on as I knew I wouldn't need it. As I entered the arena I saw Yang standing on the other side warming up.

"Knock his teeth out!"

"Burn her alive!"

"Break his spine!"

"Show her what for!"

They are taking this too seriously.

(Y/n): "Alright, pornstar, whenever you're ready."

Yang: "What did you just call me?"

(Y/n): "Pornstar, you know, a person that records themselves with someone fucking? Oh wait they get paid for that, you're just a whore," Her eyes turned red and hit her fists together as her hair rose in a golden flame. Her semblance is similar to an Orc's racial ability. Damn annoying, "Alright, you gonna do that? Might as transform too."

I close my eyes for a second before opening them to a more primal style as hair grew all around my body and my hands turned into claws and howled to the ceiling of the roof.

Glynda: "Mr- Mr. (L/n) is that... you?"

(Y/n): "Still me, don't worry I'm in control, just start the match."

Glynda: "Uh, okay, in three. Two. One, fight!"

Yang: "I don't care what you are, you're still going down!"

She charged at me with a fist in front of her but I caught it and slammed her to the ground and pounced on her but before I could get a hit she punched my snout making me whimper. She got up and tried to hit me again but I managed to claw her in the stomach ripping her clothes, she looked down at her jacket and grew even angrier but when she went to go look at me again he saw a giant fist coming and crashing into her face throwing her to the edge of the arena. She struggled to get up and when he did she still had that angery look in her eye.

(Y/n): "You know you can give up"

Yang: "Not in your wildest dreams."

(Y/n): "Then how about in your nightmare?"

I howl viciously making everyone in the class cover their ears. When Yang uncovered hers and looked at me again she saw a horrifying wolf blood coming out my mouth, my eyes rabid, and claws razor sharp like scythes. She fell back on her butt and started using her hands to crawl away as I got closer until she eventually got up and started running and as soon as she put a put outside the ring.

Buzzz (Y/n) is the Winner

She looked back to see me in my normal form. She along with the rest of the class was confused except my team.

(Y/n): "Fun fact about werewolves, we have a howl that makes enemies flee by giving them a terrifying hallucination of us," I start walking back to my side's locker room, "Just so you know, I only did that cause I didn't want to hurt you, you still might hate me but I learn to forgive."

With that, I walked back to change into my uniform. I made my way back to my team as they congratulated me but I shrugged saying it was nothing. Glynda selected a random student to duel and the picture landed on Ruby.

Glynda: "Ms. Rose, would you like to choose an opponent or make it random."

Ruby: "I wanna fight (Y/n)!"

Glynda: "I'm afraid you can't do that, he's already fought so please choose someone else."

Ruby: "Aww but I wanted to fight a Dragon warrior..."

(Y/n): "You know Rubes, my pal Miraak here is also Dragonborn," he looked at me in surprise, "Just do it please."

Ruby: "Really! Can you yell like (Y/n)?"

Miraak: "It's Shouting and yes I can."

Ruby: "Then I challenge you!"

Miraak: "Sigh If I must." he was about to get up until I grabbed his arm, "Let go of me, Dragonborn."

(Y/n): "Just listen, don't kill her, I don't care what you think of her, you don't kill her got it?"

He grunted and swiped his arm away before jumping into the arena. Ruby was quick to change and was out across from in quickly. Have to say Ruby is kinda outgrowing her riding hood outfit, especially in the chest region... I have a wife! I have a wife... Anyway, Glynda counted it down and Ruby tried what Yang did but because she was faster she charged at Miraak quickly hitting him in the head. Angry, he used Unrelenting Force to throw her off guard then Whirlwind Sprinted at her with his tentacle sword. He got two good hits then kicked her back but she was too pumped up and stood back up holding present rose with a smile.

Ruby: "This is pretty fun!"

Miraak: "For a woman, you still act like a child, milk drinker."

Ruby: "Hey, I take offense to that! I love milk!"

Miraak: "I... Let's finish this quickly."

Ruby: "If you say so!"

She ran at him preparing a swing before Miraak took out his staff and sprayed her with the Apocrypha fluid forcing her to land on the ground and scream in pain.

(Y/n)/Yang: "Ruby!"

We ran down to Ruby seeing her breathing heavily. Yang picked up her sister while I just went over to Miraak and punched him in the mask actually hurting him.

(Y/n): "What the fuck!"

Miraak: "You said not to kill her and I didn't!"

I punched him again knocking him out. I went back to Ruby noticing she could barely talk. I opened my hands towards her but Yang clutched Ruby close to her and yelled.

Yang: "What are you doing! You and your freak team already did enough!"

(Y/n): "I'm trying to help Yang, I didn't mean for him to go that far, please let me help her." She was hesitant but she let me see Ruby and I reached my hands out and a golden light started coming out my hands towards Ruby. Eventually, she healed up and opened her eyes looking straight at me, "You okay Rubes?"

She jumped up and hugged me.

Ruby: "My hero!"

(Y/n): "Uh, it was nothing Rubes, don't worry," I rub her back and hug her back softly but I noticed people staring, "Uh, Ruby, people are looking."

She parted and look around seeing everyone looking at us. Her face grew a big blush and let go of me.

Ruby: "Sorry!"

(Y/n): "It's cool, don't worry."

Glynda: "Well, now that that's over, how about we dismiss class early after what happened."

The class agreed and left the class, Ralof started carrying Miraak back to our dorm. I just sat back in my chair and rested my head in my hands. Ruby, along with Weiss and Blake, quickly thanked me while Yang just glared and left.

Serana: "You okay, dear?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, just need to process what just happened," I say rubbing my temples.

Serana: "Okay, well, I need to go and talk to Glynda real quick to ask something, you sure you're okay?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, don't worry, go ahead, I'll catch up."

She nodded and kissed my cheek before leaving the classroom as I just sat there. This is why I didn't want to come back, no one's gonna be able to handle us, we're too different. I'm different. I look at the arena and just see the scene play out in my head and sigh...

Well, let's hope tomorrow gets better

---------------------------------------------------

Izzy: Gonna say this right now, I'M AN IMPERIAL (the side of the war, not race) I'M SORRY IF SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT I WENT WITH THE STORMCLOAKS WITH THE READER BUT GUESS WHAT! I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!

Rin: Just for the record I'm a Stormcloak, but yeah we keep getting messages and comments saying, "why the Stormcloaks?", "Hadvar isn't an asshole!", "Imperials are much better, you should go with them." first of all we don't tell you how to play the game and second of all, we're writing the reader like a player's first time playing Skyrim.

Izzy: When I played Skyrim I was a Stormcloak cause I thought, "Oh, the Imperials are dicks, they tried to kill me, I'll be a Stormcloak!" then after my tenth playthrough I realized the Imperials were a better option but I didn't know that and neither did the reader. I'm sure most (or at the least a lot) people went with the Stormcloaks, that's all I'm doing, making the reader see Skyrim like in the eyes of a gamer playing it for the first time and sorry if I decide to change what really happened in the game.

Rin: We had to delete a lot of mean comments saying, "Killing Hadvar isn't necessary, he dies anyway, I know you're a Stormcloak but you don't have to be a dick to the people who went with the Imperials." guess they never heard of drama.

Izzy: Plus I'm more than sure most people reading this have played the game so I thought I'd spice some scenes up instead of describing what happens in the game that we've all seen a million times, sorry if my story bothers you this much but if you don't like it just don't read it or at the very least don't comment something mean, it'll just be deleted anyway.

Rin: We only take constructive criticism, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you to all the people who were okay or didn't mind what we did to the story and we hope you all have a great day/night

Izzy: And until next time

Both: Praise the Divines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...
1.3K 66 3
The universe is a dark place, wherever the light touches, Darkness follows, for countless worlds, this has come to pass, before it stopped within Sol...
1.9K 1 35
Kenzo Zanshi was a Coward. He never wanted to be a Huntsman , but his Uncle Ozpin forcefully inducted him into Beacon Academy to try and change his m...
49K 513 17
This story is about an assassin/mercenary who is very mysterious. He takes on assignments from most people and usually shows no mercy. On his most re...