the roommate โ†’ brad simpson |...

By hairtoolong

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐“๐„ โ›fuck you, simpson!โœ โ›my pleasure, babeโœ ยฉ hairtoolong More

โœฆpreface
one - "i wish i let my mum stay"
two - "youre like squidward rude"
three - "ill crawl my fist up your ass"
four - "the eight rules of fight club"
five - "bibbity bobbity back the fuck up"
six - "wham bam thank you maam"
seven - "the biggest arsehole after theresa may"
eight - "reincarnated as a blotchy rock"
nine - "it feels stuffy in here"
ten - "you need therapy"
eleven - "fart on the food"
twelve - "ill fucking kill you"
thirteen - "not gonna be hard to stay away"
fourteen - "theyre called sentence enhancers"
fifteen - "youre like that in the bedroom"
sixteen - "ive got magical hands"
seventeen - "hawaiian pizza kinda person"
eighteen - "its just a coping mechanism"
nineteen - "i wont have to kill you"
twenty - "she has to leave"
twenty one - "didnt last long"
twenty two - "youre harder to kidnap"
twenty three - "fake ass moustache"
twenty four - "i just revealed all of the governments secrets"
twenty five - "you and brad were all snug"
twenty six - "a leash is probably more efficient"
twenty seven - "anything for you to come"
twenty eight - "i should get you a trampoline"
twenty nine - "no shit sherlock"
thirty - "painting your fucking face across the concrete"
thirty one - "im so so sorry"
thirty two - "vamps arent scary"
thirty three - "ill pay you to be my stripper"
thirty four - "youre so in love"
thirty five - "you couldve given me a blow job"
thirty six - "tickety-ted the time telling bitch"
thirty seven - "you have a comeback for everything"
thirty nine - "oi oi saveloy"
forty - "stop staring you horny fucker"
forty one - "shes been playing hard to get"
forty two - "please come back"
forty three - "are you fucking shitting on my bed"
forty four - "im not expecting you to forgive me"
forty five - "youre so bloody stupid"
forty six - "the beds too comfortable"
forty seven - "god knows youre worth it"
forty eight - "queen of mario kart"
forty nine - "always gonna be my number one"
epilogue - "the final chapter"

thirty eight - "i have that affect"

7.7K 207 215
By hairtoolong

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

"It's our last day in London, are you ready to go?" Brad asks through the bathroom walls as I wrap a towel around my body.

"No! I'm not," I shout back. We had both woken up late after spending quite a while last night making out and joking around with each other, so now we had to get breakfast while we are out in London, although it'll be more of a brunch.

We had a train to catch at three so we didn't have long to walk around but we'd gone to most of the tourist attractions anyway, so we'd probably just hang around near the train station before we left anyway.

I walk out of the bathroom, holding my towel tighter around my body while Brad stands next to the bed with a ball of tissue in his hand and his trousers laid on the bed as he dabs the tissue ball on it lightly.

"What happened?"

"I made myself a cup of tea and I spilt it all over my leg by accident," he grumbles and I can't help but laugh at him. "Let me tell you, tea plus light coloured trousers don't go well together."

"I can imagine," I smile as I grab my outfit from my suitcase, changing in the bathroom quickly before joining Brad in the main room once more.

He now wore a clean pair of trousers as he fastened his suitcase up. I shove all my stuff in my suitcase and soon enough we're ready to leave.

Brad rugs on my hand and we exit the room with our card keys and take the elevator downstairs to the lobby. Brad checks us out of the hotel and we find a McDonalds to order our brunch.

We sit in the back of the fast food restaurant, him opposite me as we both were on our phones. Brad had to charge his since he forgot to do it last night and the mobile tickets were on Brad's phone. My mum had messaged me this morning saying she wanted all of the details of what had happened on my trip and that she hopes I have a safe journey home.

"Mango?"

I don't both to correct him and instead roll my eyes, "yes, Brad?"

"I just thought I'd let you know how beautiful you are," he compliments me and I look over to him, my cheeks flushing red as he smiles over at me. He takes my spare hand in his and engulfs it with his own.

"You're so cringe," I scrunch my nose up despite the fact my stomach was erupting into endless butterflies.

He rolls his eyes at me and soon enough we have to leave for our train home. We throw our rubbish in the bins before making our way out to the train station.

Brad had booked us first class tickets home and we sat next to each other, his head resting on my shoulder as he let his eyes close.

"Thank you for the past few days," I smile down at him as he runs his fingers lightly over my knuckles as we begin to exit the train station.

"It's been my pleasure," he announces, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "However I am excited to get home and rest for the remaining of the holiday. I'm fucking exhausted."

"Is this your way of telling me that you don't want to see me for the rest of the holiday?" I ask sarcastically.

"Of course," He banters back. "I'd do anything to not have to look at your face. I'll get jealous of how beautiful it is."

"Stop complimenting me all the time," I scowl at him. "It makes me feel all weird in my stomach."

"I have that affect on you, huh?"

"Move," Brad demands and slides under the sheets so that he's lying next to me. He moves my body so that my head is on his shoulder with his arm resting behind me. With his spare hand, he plays with my fingers. "What are we watching?"

"There's literally nothing good on TV," I sigh dramatically as I scroll through all of the TV channels and eventually turn on Netflix.

Brad and I had arrived home a few hours ago and he wanted to spend a little more time with me before he disappeared home to see his family for a while. My mum was fine with it since she adored Brad anyway, so now we're both lying under my sheets to keep ourselves warm.

There's a knock on my bedroom door and my mum peers her head around the corner, "me and Carl are gonna go out for dinner. You two gonna be alright?"

"We're twenty, mum, not four," I remark and she laughs, shooting me a thumbs up. "I'll see you in a bit."

"See you later, sweetheart," my mum smiles. "And see you, too, Margo."

I throw a scowl at my mum, "I swear that you love him more than me!"

She doesn't reply and instead closes the door, cackling her head off as she exits the house. I roll my eyes and I feel Brad's chest vibrating as we find something to watch.

"Fifty Shades of Grey is on here," Brad smiles as he grabs the remote, typing the title in and smiling over to me.

"I'm not watching porn," I scrunch my nose up and reach for the controller but he turns it on instead, moving the remote out of my grasp. "Pass it here, tiny dick."

I reach over for it but he only moves it further away with another chuckle, "I haven't got a small dick. Besides, you've never seen it."

"Only people with tiny dicks watch Fifty Shades of Grey," I scowl at him and he pushes me off of him, throwing the remote on the other side. The opening titles start playing on my television "I don't wanna watch this."

"Too bad," he gets comfortable again and I cross my arms defiantly. "And I don't have a tiny penis."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Your penis is smaller than a proton."

"No it isn't."

"Someone's getting mad," I tease him and he rolls his eyes. "Not my fault you have a small dick."

"I'll prove to you that I don't have a small dick," he raises his eyebrows as a challenge and I feel my heart fall in my chest.

Was I ready to have sex with Brad? It seemed stupid that I was second thinking having sex with my boyfriend when I didn't think twice about having sex with Thomas, however ever since that scandal, I don't have trust in boys when it comes to being intimate.

But I knew Brad wasn't going to use my like Thomas did. Brad was my boyfriend and after all that we've been through, it didn't seem silly. For goodness sakes, he fingered me once.

Brad looks over to me, taking his hand in mine as his fingers run over my sides lightly through the fabric. He was leaning on his side now, his face close to mine.

"We don't have to do anything," he affirms. "I just don't appreciate you saying my dick is tiny when you've never seen it."

"I'll have nothing to see," I tease him nervously and he chuckles, pressing a kiss to my cheek. Why was I suddenly nervous yet giddy around him? "And I didn't say I didn't want to do anything."

I move closer to him, my heart pounding against my chest as I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me on to his lap instinctively and sits us both up. Our lips move in sync as my hands are in his hair while his are resting on my cheeks to pull me in as close as he could.

He moves away reluctantly, "do you want to do this?"

I nod and he leans in again, pressing his lips to mine once more as his hands now rest on my waist, pulling me closer gently. He leans back so his back is against his mattress while I am on top of him, and our lips just move in sync, devouring each other as we take in every sweet sensation we gave each other.

His fingers brush across my skin as he slowly pulls up his shirt I was wearing and he moves his face from mine while he lifts it off of my body.

"Lie your head on your pillows," he whispers softly as I crawl off of him. I rest my head on his pillows as he takes off his trousers and shirt, discarding it and climbing on to the bed, hovering on top of me. He pressed his lips lightly to mine, briefly. "I wanna be gentle, okay?"

I nod slowly and he moves down, our lips connecting once more as his hands gently moved from my hips to my face, holding me carefully.

His movements were slow and gentle and it was different to how Thomas made me—it was amazing. He was savouring every moment, just as I was. It felt like there was more meaningful as we move together.

His lips move away from mine, pecking kisses on my cheeks and on the tip of my nose and on my forehead before he moves his hands down my neck and shoulders, running them down my arms as he intertwining our hands before places more kisses along my neck softly.

"Brad," I whimper quietly, and he moves down past my neck and to the bridge between my breasts and down my stomach, our hands only tightening around each other's fingers. He ignores me and continues to peck kisses down my body carefully, occasionally nipping at my skin lightly.

His lips reach my inner thigh and he presses chaste kisses lightly against my skin, "I wanna make you feel good, okay?"

He reaches back up and places his lips to mine, his left hand disconnecting with mine as he runs it down my body until it's rubbing on the fabric against my soft area.

"Does that feel nice?" He asks for reassurance and I nod, already feeling weak at the knees. I don't know how I'm going to be able to form words with how he's making me feel. "Good, that's good."

His fingers move away from the fabric as he tugs down my pants with ease, considering he only used his one hand. His lips connected with mine as he slowly placed his fingers inside of me, causing my hips to buck up slightly.

With the warmth of his mouth connected with mine, and the feeling of his fingers moving inside of me, I could barely move at the sensations I was feeling. The only noises I could manage were the whimpers escaping softly out of my mouth. His lips continue to move with mine as he slowly and gently pumps his fingers up and down. I had missed this sensation.

He moves away, resting his forehead on mine, knowing full-well I hadn't reached my high. His breathing was heavy as he tugs down his own boxers, exposing his erection, and pumps himself a couple times before lining himself up with me.

He definitely didn't have a tiny dick.

His spare hand moves back up to mine and our fingers are laced with each other's as he slowly moves himself inside of me. I already felt right from when his fingers were moving magically inside of me.

"Margo," he whimpers after a few, slow movements. His hands squeezing mine as he presses his lips to mine once more, moving his lips in synchronisation with my own. "Are you feeling okay, baby?"

"I feel amazing," I hum back into the kiss as he continues his slow movements, taking his time. My eyes were squeezed shut but I open them and see Brad with his eyes closed tightly too.

It didn't take long before my walls were closing in on him and I feel my chest drop. I didn't want to come first and I was hoping he was reaching his high as he thrusts became quicker and less rhythmic than before.

"Are you ready baby? I don't think I can hold anymore," he pulls away, his forehead resting against mine as his voice sounded strained. My words wouldn't come out as I nod and instead a whimper escaped my mouth. With a few last thrusts, we both reach our high.

The room is mixed with pants as we try and catch our breath, him removing himself from me as he peppers kiss on my exposed skin. My hands were in his hair as he moved next to me, still placing kisses all over me but I hear my brother's voice echoing through the walls of the house.

"Jesus Christ, Margo, keep it down! Some of us are playing games of Fortnite."

unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 315 9
ยฉ๏ธ Copyright 2024
83.5K 1.7K 36
โI never expected to fall for my little sisters best friendโž :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
151K 5.5K 31
๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐ฒ @ ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐.
79K 2.6K 43
and they were roommates...