a hell called home (completed)

By caiusofficial

he could never escape this hell, could he? everyday, it was a new mistake. everyday, a new bruise or scar app... More

prologue
a hell called home
run for your life
the only one left
an unfamiliar place, with one familiar face
a friend of the family
mom, i'm so sorry
goodnight, max.
i want to see him smile again
the letter
he's just a boy
a/n HOLY SHIT YALL
just go away
a new home
good times always end too soon
bright lights
the i.v. and your hospital bed
maybe i deserve....
...to be happy
ive been diddly darn tagged (a/n)
milkshakes and fakes
my little maxie
first day
first day (ms. cooper pov)
night terrors
slow mornings
homeroom
blazing bathroom
art class
choir class
clubs?
a letter to someone who means a lot to you
study sessions
alone.
i guess i'm a bit late for dinner.
as easy as breathing
everyday
everyday part 2
everyday part 3
the only way out
4:37 am
captain greaves and captain kilne
3...2...1 CLEAR
wake up call
aftermath
epilogue: a better son
(a/n) COMPLETED
(a/n) Q&A
(a/n) want more?

ninth grade

1.7K 69 62
By caiusofficial

max's pov

i never knew that i was actually smart. damn, that coma must've done some shit to my brain because i sure as fuck wasn't like this before.

my memory was better. i had a new way of memorizing things that really helped me a lot. i assigned pictures in my head to different things and went there in my mind to remember it. i don't know how to explain it that well, but it's cool i guess.

i skipped right over eighth grade because i already knew everything and went to ninth grade with adam. it was nice to finally be with him. and katy too, of course. they were both a lot of fun hanging out with.

mrs. cooper continued working at the middle school. david finally got the rest of his teaching degree and started working at my high school. gwen kept working in an office until one day, she was offered a job as a child psychologist at my school.

i was an honors student all throughout ninth grade. kids stopped bullying me too! i slowly got more popular, and i ended up joining the student body. i also joined the theatre guild in my high school, of course. i was on the honor roll at the end of ninth grade too.

i was always so busy, but never busy enough not to make time for my friends.
well.. friend.
katy had become my best friend. she was always there for me and made me laugh.
adam... he was my boyfriend.
we had gotten together shortly after i got out of the coma.

i didn't have a lot of time for things i used to do, like playing video games and hanging out with my friends. that doesn't mean i didn't do those though. i hung out with katy and adam basically every weekend. i had student body, track, and theatre guild keeping my very busy though. but i always found time for them.

i feel like i would have gone crazy by now without them.

i was only in ninth grade, and i still had three more years to go to do whatever the hell i wanted. then, there was college and work after that. i could already see what i wanted to do, and i was slowly working towards it.

i can do this.

391 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 176 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...
1.8K 39 9
David is absent from Camp Campbell for the week due to personal reasons, leaving Gwen as the only counselor to look after the kids. Things take a tur...
41.4K 534 34
I have found that there aren't many Camp Camp one shots books on here so I decided to make one. (Little note, lots of these are old and kinda bad so...
1.4K 10 7
Damnit.... I shouldn't be writing something else with so many stories still being written, but what the fuck ever. This will be one shots for initial...