The Perfect Fit (Interracial...

Da NicoleMckoy

Jasmine has always worked as a secretary for her sister at her sister's company "Prefect Fit Boutique". When... Altro

The Perfect Fit (Interracial Adult Romance)
Important Notice!
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99

Chapter 98

2.1K 155 24
Da NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2018 Nicole Mckoy

Evan P.O.V.

"So those are all the places you'll be traveling to this month and next month. Your flight to Canada leaves tonight. You'll be there for a couple days then headed to California. I'll be checking in to see how the meetings go. Zoey will be joining you on your trips so if you need anything rely on her," my father said.

I didn't object I just took my father's orders and left his office.

I left the office building after my morning meeting with my father.

He wasn't the least bit pleased with Jasmine's talk with my mother. I had no clue what Jasmine said to my mother but my father said my mother wasn't happy with him.

She apparently said I shouldn't be put under so much pressure at work when I have a newborn at home. That I shouldn't fear I won't get my father's position once he retires because it's my birthright.

My father said birthright or not if I don't follow what he says for the next two months I won't be getting that boss position.

When I left the office and as I drove home I felt sick.

Jasmine shouldn't have run her mouth to my mother. What I told her should have just stayed between us.

Now our situation was worse. I was going to be traveling nonstop until January and she'd be left alone at home.

I got back home thirty minutes later and parked my car in the garage. A driver would be picking me up in the next few hours so I could catch my flight to Canada.

I got out of my car and locked it. I went inside the house and headed straight upstairs.

I had to talk to Jasmine about all this.

I walked down the hall and into the nursery. Jasmine was changing Deacon's diaper.

"You're such a cutie. You're such a sweet boy," Jasmine gushed as she tickled Deacon.

Seeing Jasmine and Deacon warmed my heart no matter what. That's my girl and my son. That's my family.

But right now I couldn't be in a happy mood when my father just threw a grenade at my happiness.

"Hey can we talk," I said as I came up beside Jasmine.

I placed my arm around her and she looked over surprised to see me.

"Daddy's home really early. I think daddy missed us," Jasmine said as she picked up Deacon.

"We need to have a serious talk in our bedroom now," I said more sternly.

"Ok," Jasmine said.

She put Deacon down in his crib then followed me to our bedroom.

Jasmine walked into our bedroom first then I closed the door behind us.

"Was a serious talk code for lets get naked," Jasmine joked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"No I was serious," I said pissed as I moved her arms from around my neck.

"Ok... what's up babe?" Jasmine asked.

I began pacing as I loosened my tie.

"What did you say to my mother about my work life?" I asked.

"Nothing... really," Jasmine said.

"Jasmine I'm serious what did you tell my mother about my father and work!" I said on edge.

"Nothing.... I might have mentioned that your father said if you didn't get back to the office and travel he'd find someone else to take over the company once he retires. I might have also mentioned that you'd been stressed and torn about it," Jasmine said innocently.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

I took my tie off and threw it across the room.

"Damn it! Jasmine why would you tell her that!" I shouted.

"Wait you're mad at me?" Jasmine questioned confused.

"Yes I'm mad! You had no right to go running your mouth about my personal work shit to my mother," I said.

"I didn't tell her on purpose! We were just talking and it came up. I didn't realize what you told me was some huge secret!" Jasmine said getting defensive.

"Jasmine I don't talk to my mother about work! It's always been that way! What I tell you is not for her to know!" I shouted.

"Well sorry I didn't know I couldn't talk to her about your work life! Honestly we started talking about how I didn't want you traveling and it just came up that your father wanted you traveling again," Jasmine tried to explain.

"Jasmine I really need for you to keep your thoughts on my work schedule to yourself. Don't bother my mother with that subject again alright," I said.

"Why are you so pissed? What did I do wrong! I was just opening up to my future mother in law! I don't see what I did wrong in this situation. What is the huge deal if your mother knows about the stress you're under at work due to your father's outrageous demands," Jasmine argued.

"Thanks to your little conversation with my mother my father is being even tougher on me! I'm traveling for the next two months nonstop and if I object to anything his position in the company will be going to anyone but me! So thanks for running your mouth to my mother and making shit worse!" I snapped.

"What? He can't do that," Jasmine said.

"He can and he did thanks to you! There is a reason my mother is on a need to know basis! She talked to my father and I guess asked him to lay off and it did nothing but piss him off! He felt like I was undermining him! So he's flexing his muscle and showing whose boss," I said.

I sat down on our bed and put my head in my hands.

"Evan I didn't mean to make things tougher on you at work. I'm sorry. I didn't think talking to your mother would make things worse for you," Jasmine apologized.

I felt my hands being pulled away from my face as Jasmine stood between my legs.

She sat down on my lap and cupped my face in her hands.

I felt so stressed out.

I know the next two months are going to be hard. I'm going to be away from Jasmine and Deacon the whole time. I'm going to miss so much and not be here for her while she's still so fragile.

This is so fucked up!

"Babe don't cry... I've never seen you cry before," Jasmine said as a tear fell down my cheek.

I wasn't trying to be a little bitch and cry about this but I was emotional. The thought of not being here with my family for so long pained me.

I love Jasmine.

I love my son.

I love our life together. I don't want to lose it or miss out on it whatsoever.

Jasmine wiped my tear away and touched my cheek lovingly.

I leaned into her soft and gentle touch.

"Jasmine I've spent my whole life just trying to make my father proud of me. Make him notice me. My whole childhood it was me and my mom. I was always trying to get my father's attention but he was always preoccupied with work. Even when he was home he was absent. I don't want to disappoint him. I want to prove I can do his job and be here for you and our son. I want to show him I can do it all," I said opening up.

"Babe you can and will prove that. I know you're so capable of it. I'm so proud of the man you are. You're a great fiancé and present father. Don't ever doubt that," Jasmine said.

"I'm going to be traveling for the next two months and there isn't a damn thing I can even do about it now. I have no leverage. I make one wrong move and my father takes away any chance of me running the company," I said.

"Then we'll just get through this ok. I'll be strong and stay here alone. You can call me, we can facetime, and you can watch the security cameras on your app. Evan two months sounds like forever to me and I know it'll feel like forever to you. But we'll get through this. You'll get that position and then you'll be in charge of things. Then you can decide when to be at the office and when not to be. You can decide when and where you travel. As much as I don't want you leaving us I understand it's what I've caused by speaking with your mother. I'm sorry babe. I'm so sorry I ruined things," Jasmine apologized.

"It's fine. Just please from now on keep what we speak about just between us. It's just you and me baby," I said.

Jasmine leaned in and kissed me.

I held her by her waist and kissed her back.

She pushed my suit jacket off and I moved her off my lap and onto our bed.

She lay back as we kissed.

She unbuttoned my shirt as I pulled her top off.

She unbuckled my belt and I pulled off her shorts.

I ripped her panties off being impatient to have her. I pulled down my boxers then moved between her legs.

I thrust into her and heard her moan as her hand went behind my neck.

I kissed her and started pounding in and out of her with a quickness.

I buried my head in the crook of her neck taking in the scent of her perfume.

I wanted to remember this moment because I knew we wouldn't have another intimate moment like this for awhile.

Jasmine's wall muscles started clenching around my shaft. Her hold wasn't as tight as it used to be on me. But still I couldn't hold back any longer.

I felt myself at the edge.

In seconds my seed was filling Jasmine as she moaned through her own orgasm.

Her back was arched as she embraced her pleasure.

Soon our bodies collapsed on the bed. I pulled out of Jasmine and stood up.

I saw her lying before me with her legs spread wide with my seed spilling out of her.

I smirked thinking about how we could have just conceived our second child. She didn't even make a point to ask me to use protection or pull out. Not that I would have if she asked anyway. Regardless of my father's demands at work I still wanted to expand my family.

I know right now I'm making a sacrifice in losing time with her and Deacon for the next two months. But it'll all be worth it once I'm running the company.

"I'm going to go shower then pack," I said.

Jasmine sat up and bit her bottom lip.

"You want to join me in the shower baby?" I asked as I looked into her brown eyes.

She nodded and I moved towards her.

She wrapped an arm around my neck as I picked her up bridal style. It was good practice for our wedding night.

I carried her into our bathroom and enjoyed what time I had left with her before I had to leave. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Difference Da L'auteur

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

1.3M 89.9K 58
A story of teenager Adonis, living with post traumatic stress disorder, as well as a world of other issues involving his family, his school, and his...
470K 11.6K 65
Emma Barnes is a shy sophomore with a predictable life. Struggling with anxiety and focusing on her parent's aspirations of her becoming a doctor, sh...
Daddy's Best Friend Da Royhanh

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

229K 2.4K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
Kiss with a fist (completed) Da Val

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

1M 36.3K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...