Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic

6.3K 251 48
By 123Joleen

I went back to my room and shut my door.

'Freaked out are we?' I heard a make voice say in an slightly amused tone.

"Yes! How can I hear you. What the hell are you?!" I asked out loud as I held my head in confusion.

'We are one Avory. I've been here the whole time.'

"What are you talking about?! I've never heard you before."

'You can unleash your powers now. That's pretty much why I'm here. And to protect you I guess.'

"What. Unleash? I have more?" I asked the voice and he sighed.

'Do you know nothing about your clan?'

"Not really . . . They were all killed." I said.

'So you're the last one?'

"As far as I know."

'Well shit. That sucks.'

"So. Now what. How do you unleash my powers?"

'Simple. It's gonna hurt like hell though. Ready?' He asked. I nodded. I started to feel a burning sensation all over my body. Like someone was using fire to make symbols all over me. I stumbled to the mirror and took my shirt off. My eyes widened as I saw red marks lighting up all over my body that connected to my black markings of my face. The pain got more intense and I fell to the floor and screamed. The pain was almost unbearable, I felt like I was going to die. The burning started to dim and I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror to see the symbols fade away along with the pain.

'You okay?' The voice asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I think." As I panted and looked over to see a guy. I jumped and backed up. "Who the hell are you?! How'd you get in here??"

'Relax. It's me. You can see me now. You can see any strong spiritual force now. And interact with them.' I looked at him. He looked see through like a ghost would. His eyes were dark blue and he had dark brown short hair. He seemed to be my age. 'Do you have to stare at me like that? It's fucking weird.'

"Sorry. You just look, normal."

'What the hell do you want me to look like?' He asked. I shrugged. 'Im not always going to be around. Just now and then. Now that I'm not trapped inside you I'm free-ish'

"Free-ish?"

'We are still connected. But I don't have to stay with you all the time. Thank god. Your relationship with that Hidan guy is messed up.'

"It's not that bad."

'You let him go out and sleep with random women every night. That's pretty fucked up.' He said and I sighed. He was right. 'Well I'm out. Don't freak out if you see another one like me. Then Again there aren't any of us left if all of the clan is dead.' He walked out of the room through the door and I ran after him. I opened the door and nothing. Great. As if I wasn't strange enough. I can see whatever the hell he is.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidans ears perked a bit as he heard a scream. Avory? He left his room and started to walk to her room.

Going to check on that girl are you?

Hidan growled and ignored the voice in his head. His God.

You aren't ignoring me are you Hidan?

"Leave me the fuck alone for five damn minutes." Hidan said under his breath. His god did not answer. Hidan got to Avorys room and knocked but the door opened. He walked in and saw Avory sitting at her desk totally fine. She looked over at him and glared at him. that look made his heart sink.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I don't know. You tell me." she said. Hidan could tell she was upset with him.

"Avory." he said in a soft voice making her look at him. "I didn't mean to fucking snap at you. It's just -" he was cut off by the pain again and grabbed his chest.

*~*~*~*~*

I looked over and saw a red mist form around Hidan as he winced in pain. The mist formed into a man that looked like he was gripping hidans heart with his hand. The man looked over at me our eyes met. I blushed as he smirked at me and squeezed harder making Hidan fall to his knees.

"Stop it!" I said and the man realized I could see him and disappeared. Hidan took a few breaths and looked up at me.

"What the fuck was that? why did you yell that?" he asked.

"I. It's nothing. Why did that happen?" I asked.

"Lord Jashin. He punishes me when I don't do as he says."

"What's he say?" I asked.

"To stay away from you" he said and stood up.

"Why? just because I might interfere with him?" I asked and he nodded. "Is that why you told me to leave ?" he nodded again.

"I didn't know." I said now feeling like a jerk. I put my hand on his chest. "What's it feel like?"

"Like someone's squeezing my fucking lungs and heart with hands of fire." he told me. That's why I saw the man squeezing his heart.

"But I let you do everything you need to. I even let you sleep with other women!" I said getting a bit annoyed that apparently letting him do all that wasn't enough.

"Hey. I don't fucking get to choose what's enough or not. He does! You think I like having to go fuck some stupid slut instead of staying with you?!"

"I don't know. Maybe you do."

"What the hell does that mean?! You don't think I care about you?!"

"You don't show it very well." I told him. He looked down at me clearly angry.

"Avory. You don't know shit about how I feel. I care about you a lot I can't fucking show it like a normal fucking person. I'm not allowed. I'm lucky Lord Jashin is even letting me do this much!"

"You don't have to yell at me." I said crossing my arms. I'm pretty used to Hidans bursts of rage by now.

'You aren't going to change him you know.' I looked over Hidans shoulder and saw the guy. 'He's always going to be like this.' I ignored him.

Hidan took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Avory."

"Yea?"

"I'm fucking sorry. I don't mean to be an asshole." I sighed.

'He likes being an asshole. He's like a million years old. He's not going to change overnight just for you Avory.'

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"What the hell?! I'm trying to fucking apologize! what the fuck is your damn problem bitch?!" Hidan shouted and left, slamming the door as he left. I stood there just looking at the door.

"I wasn't talking to you." I said to the door.

'I don't think someone who cares about someone calls that person a bitch. Then again what do I know.'

"Will you knock it off whatever your name is."

'Chance.' he said.

"Whatever Chance. Now what do I say? I wasn't yelling at you I was yelling at this guy only I can see." Chance leaned against the wall. "I think I saw another. Like you."

'What? how. You said your clan is dead.'

"Yeah. But. It was glowing. It started as a mist and turned into this man who was glowing red." I said remembering

'Glowing. Red?' I nodded. 'I don't know.where was it?'

"Near Hidan."

'Maybe he has one of us?'

"I don't know. It seemed evil." I said.

------------

Later that day I was laying on my bed when I felt a hand grip my neck. I opened my eyes to see the glowing red man.

You can see me?

I nodded and I tried to pry his hand off me but I couldn't because it wasn't physically there.

How can you see me mortal?!

"I don't know." I said gasping because his grip was tight.

He was right. You aren't a normal mortal.

He let go of my neck and I sat up coughing, trying to get air into my lungs. I looked over at the man now that I could get a good look at him. His hair was jet black and he had a very Stern face. I blushed realizing he was very handsome.

"A-are you Lord Jashin?" I asked him nervously. He smirked.

You figured it out. Maybe you mortals aren't as stupid as I thought.

I stood up and walked closer to him. He and Hidan looked very similar but not identical. Maybe that's why Jashin was so attached to Hidan?

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

You are the first Mortal to see me in a very long time. You peaked my interest. He said walking to me. I looked up at him. He wasn't as see through as Chance but not as dense as a person. He grabbed my chin with his hand and moved my head side to side. You are a pretty little thing aren't you?

I blushed looking up at him.

I see why Hidan has a thing for you. Your beauty far surpasses a normal mortal.

"T-thank you?" I said nervously. He was a god. I have no idea what he can do. He let go of my chin and started to walk away.

I wouldn't mind a mortal such as yourself converting. Think about it. He said and disappeared after I blinked.

_______________

Hope you liked this chapter :)

Don't forget to vote!!!

I'd love at least 15 until the next chapter!' Please :)

And

Comment ^^

PS the guy in the picture is Lord Jashin. Yummy no? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 300 28
So no one gets confused this is before Orochimaru leaves (first 9 chapters) the hidden leaf and after Kakashi 'kills' Rin. And there is Akatsuki p...
16.3K 318 8
WARNING! YAOI! DON'T LIKE IT! DON'T READ! Sasori is already in a relationship with Deidara, who is madly in love with him, but Sasori is questioning...
2.4K 49 16
The Akatsuki stumble across a young girl with wings that is very clueless. They cant help but fall in love with her so they help. When the Chunin exa...
71.8K 1.6K 16
Kushina is a girl who comes into the Hidden Leaf at six years old. She always gets teased by the boys becasue of her fiery red hair and red hot tempe...