Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Second Interaction

26.1K 792 220
By agostiandi

L I S A

"Lissa~" I heard someone calling my name.

I searched for the voice from where it was coming but to my dismay I saw no one. Scary shit.

I breathed nervously. 'Where was that voice came from?'

"Lissa~" I heard someone saying my name again. Who's that?

This time I turned to my back and I saw a girl in the dark. Her figure is so sexy and tempting. Wow, she's kinda uhm you know but I don't care who she is.

Even so, I tried to recognise her but I can't, since her body was blending with darkness.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I keep my voice stern like always.

The girl stepped forward freeing herself from the shadows that made her whole body visible to my eyes.

To my surprise it is cat woman. Jennie, the president. I don't want to call her in her real name so I gave her a nickname.

'Why is she here? What does she need from me?' She just walked straight to me.

My breath hitched when I noticed her face was just only inch apart from mine now.

"You, I want you Lisa!" She said in a seductive way. She licked her luscious lips and smile teasingly.

What the actual hell is happening here? I thought she's mad at me. It's creeping me out. I don't even know if she's seducing me or this is just a prank.

But I won't fall for her bait. No! She can't make me fall for her temptation. Not in a million years.

Or so I thought?

I unconsciously looked at her body. No, don't look!

My eyes widened when I saw she's wearing a see through robe. Cat woman is wearing a lingerie inside.

What the fuck!

O my gosh, what the hell. Okay. I know It isn't my first time seeing a girl like this but I can't fucking calm myself down.

I'm freaking panicking! What the hell!

Fucking calm down! Fuck panic!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I tried to stay calm in every possible way so I remained my poker face. Thanks, I have this talent.

Then the next thing I knew got my whole world collapse as I saw her standing in front of me naked.

What the fuck! What's happening.

I didn't even see when or where she stripped I just only realised that she's now kissing me torri-

I woke up and jolted up from my bed and massaged my temples.

What the hell was that!?

Calming myself I sighed deeply and then let the air out of my lungs.

Can that cat woman just let me sleep without her in any of my dreams.

Fuck that girl. She's making me something I don't want. It's been a week when I met cat woman.

And it's been a week too since I keep on dreaming about her in a sexual way.

Those dreams keep bugging me and that's why I am always frustrated and hot headed.

To be honest it's really annoying as fuck, it was like a nightmare to me.

My thoughts was cut when dad was knocking the door with force just to open it.

Ugh! Why don't he just break the door.

'Another headache men!'

"Open this damn door sweetheart~" Dad acted like a sweet one but I can sense that the door will be soon rip apart.

"Tsk! Stop faking your sweetness! It makes me cringe, ew." I said.

"I know you have the keys with you so just come in already, Ugh!" I said annoyed at his actions.

"Yah know but it's better to have your permission first." He said after he opened the door.

Dad acting cool makes him look like a fool, rhyme, yeah! Look guys I'm getting smarter day by day.

"But seriously you have to go to school today." He aura changed into a serious one immediately. "Stop attending at mafters for now." He added.

I know his aura can make anyone scared to him but not me because I know his weakness. This old man that's standing in front of me is a scaredy-cat to my mom.

He's under as I what observed from them. Tsk! Tsk! Poor dad.

"Nope I am going at our hideout today. It's better to get high than to see the president's face." I said determined not go to that hell.

"But Lisa please! Your mother said that to me. I'll be the one who'll pay for this if you don't go there." Dad suddenly broke down crying.

See, this man was really scared to my mom. Poor Marco Manoban. Tsk!

I prevent myself from laughing so hard because of dad's situation.

After a minute of calming myself. I decided to restrained then got up from bed.

"Okay I'll go." I said and besides I need to have a revenge to that cat woman.

I didn't forget my plan for the revenge and l'll be the one who will do it without my gang.

"Yes!" Dad rejoiced like he have won the lottery.

Sometimes I think my dad's appearance is just to make others believe that he is old but inside he's really such a kid.

"Oh anyways the president will accompany you since your mom doubts that you will attend all of your classes today. She thinks you're planning of going somewhere else." Dad said.

"Really!? But I'm not a kid anymore and of all people why the president!?" I said annoyed. "You know, I can't. I hate that!"

"Because your mom has so much trust to that girl that she even wants you to marry Jennie." Dad said straightly. "Opss." He covered his mouth.

I nearly choke from what I heard.

"What?!"

"Geez just kidding! Hehehe!" He said and walked out to my room.

I rolled my eyes to dad's silliness. Tsk, I think it's an effect of getting old.

I went to the bathroom and started doing my things.

❤️☠️❤️

Later I arrived at school early.

I parked my Lamborghini and started walking through the entrance of the school, I looked at the girl that seems waiting on the other side.

When I get nearer and nearer, it let me see the girl clearer.

Cat woman.

I was about to pass right to her but she used her body to block my way so I couldn't walk.

"Please let me accompany you today as Mr. Manoban wanted." She bowed down and then stood straight afterwards.

"Stop the formality." I said plainly. "You look like a maid."

"Tsk, she's really stupid." She whispered something to herself but I clearly heard it making me upset.

For the second time around she mocked me like it's nothing really serious and I hate it. This girl is really getting into my nerves.

"How dare you call me stupid!" I yelled. "Do you know that I can kick you out of this freaking school?"

She shrugged off my outburst and chose to just stand there not making any movements.

"Why don't you start walking?" I asked her.

"Why don't you go first? I have a feeling that you'll try to escape this so I'm letting you go first so that I can watch over you." She then rolled her eyes to me.

What the!

To my irritation I just started walking. I'm mad as hell, I won't let anyone touch me.

After a while of walking I wanted to know if cat woman was still following me so I looked at my back and she's still there.

I suddenly noticed a girl with a curly hair that's like in a hurry. She might possibly bump cat woman right on her shoulder.

In haste, I quickly held cat woman's wrist and pulled her out of the way, she unexpectedly stumbled a little bit that made her closer to me.

"Watch where are you going." I said to the girl with a curly hair and looked at her sharply.

The girl startled. "Y-yes I'm s-sorry, Lisa." She nervously bowed and left us immediately.

I looked at cat woman when I caught her staring at my face.

I raised my brow and asked her, "Is there something on my face?"

Then she brought back to reality.

"N-nothing!" She said embarrassed.

"Then stop staring at my face." I said and looked away letting go of her wrist when I felt something strange inside me.

I quickly glared at the students who've been watching the little scene and to their horror they immediately go back to their own businesses.

I continue walking making sure that cat woman is following me.

Then we stopped at the front of my classroom.

"Here, I'll fetch you later." She said and left immediately.

Why did she leave that fast- wait why I am asking? I don't care about her anyways.

I looked at my room and spotted my gang giving me their teasing smile.

I just send them deathly glare saying 'see you later' at the hospital!'

I entered the classroom with my stupid classmates who will surely catch flies with their mouths, then after a seconds the teacher entered also with his mouth hanged open.

Seriously what's wrong with these motherfuckers?

Why are they shock that I'm here today? Isn't it good to attend this class once in a year?

After three hours of class we are now free for lunch. Hell yeah!

Seriously classes bores me to death.

Right now I'm thinking if I will go to cat woman's classroom or go with the gang.

Wait. Why am I thinking about that? Of course I should go with my friends. Yes.

That girl doesn't worth any of my time.

Remember your mom wants the president to accompany you?

That's it.

"Queen are you are coming with us?" Asked Suga.

"I'd like to." I said without any emotion.

"Then let's go. My treat." Jimin said.

"I'd like to but I have something to do so go on you guys can eat without me." The words rolled out from my tongue.

What are you are saying Manoban?

Just what disease is this?

My tongue is betraying me. And I don't like this.

❤️☠️❤️

J E N N I E

I didn't notice that classes were finished until Chaeyoung tapped my back.

"Hey Eonni let's go and have our lunch!" She said excitedly. This girl will do everything when it comes to her food.

"Yeah let's go." I said and smiled at her.

I arranged my notebook and put it inside my bag. Oh wait, I forgot I need to fetch Batman to her room.

Batman? HMMM. Nice nickname for that asshole though.

So batman it is. Hsksksk. Since Lalisa Manoban looks like a rat that can fly.

I was about to talk to Chaeyung at the corridor when I heard my classmates were giggling.

"Hey did you see it Lalisa looks at me kyyaahh!" My classmate Niki said with red face.

Seriously? They're all getting flattered just because of that despite of batman being a total jerk. Tsk. I'll be more glad if that batman never existed.

"Yes! Yes! But I think she's finding someone in this building! Ugh lucky ass!" My another classmate, Vivian said.

I ignored them and ran to Chaeng to catch her up. "Chaeng! I need to see Mano-"

"Looking for me, Ms. President?"

Manoban?

I looked behind me and found batman. So she really came to this building even if mine was far from hers.

Well that's new? What've gotten into her that she came here.

Chaeng tapped me looking at me saying 'what is the meaning of this' look.

"I'll tell you later." I said.

"Hey Lalisa!" Someone called batman.

We all turned around seeing the ace player of the volleyball team, Kim Jisoo.

"Why there's a jerk here." I heard Chaeyung said with a low voice.

What wrong with Chaeng? And her sudden change of mood right now.

I averted my eyes and saw Jisoo walked to Lisa.

"Hey why are you here in this building?" Jisoo asked batman.

"Why am I prohibited in this building now?" Lisa said arrogantly.

"Tss! Arrogant as ever!" Jisoo said hissing.

"Look who's talking." Chaeyoung whispered.

Jisoo was smiling but when here eyes darted to Chaeng, suddenly her smile faded. Hmmm. I purposely looked at Chaeng and saw her rolling her eyes.

Bitch mode on.

"I just lost my apetite I'm not eating with you two." She said walking out.

"Chaeyoung wait!" I called her but it's too late. Great, now I'm stuck with this jerk.

"Seriously?" I heard Jisoo.

"Ahhh I need to go Lisa and... Jennie right? I gotta go, bye!" She said and walked the same with Chaeyung's path.

I thought Kim Jisoo is Chaeng's crush back then when she's still in elementary. What really happened?

❤️☠️❤️

Canteen.

"Hey get my order immediately!" Batman said after we entered the canteen.

The nerve of this asshole! Who is she to command me like that. I'm not letting the table flip, I'm not her maid, duh!

"Who says I will get your order." I said crossing my arms.

"Me, why is there a problem?" She deadpan asked.

"Yes! If you want to get me your order then go starve to death! I'm not your maid, you know." I rolled my eyes and went to line to order my lunch!

"EVERYBODY GET OUT THE LINE NOW, GIVE WAY TO ME!" My ears thickened. This asshole, really. She wasn't really fair when it comes to others.

I just rolled my eyes. Doesn't she know the word patience? Or maybe it never existed to her vocabulary.

All students at the line suddenly made way for her. What a bunch of scared cats.

Batman passed at me wearing a victorious smile heading to counter.

Let's see if you still can smile at me.

"Hey give me your best- awww!" Her joyful moments didn't last long when I pinched her ears and dragged her to the end of the line.

"We will stay here until it's our turn, understand!" I said putting my hands at my waist again.

"What the!" She was about to punch to whom just pinched her ear but then she stopped realising that it was me.

"What?" I said glaring at her, then she lowered her arms.

"Whatever!" She said rolling her eyes while caressing her ears.

She looked around and see all the students inside and outside the canteen looking at us again.

"What are you all looking at! Go back to your own businesses, you faggots!" She shouted that even the teachers inside the canteen startled.

Ugh the headache batman! I just facepalmed.

After a few minutes we already had our orders and was sitting already.

"See we already got our food!" I said.

"Why am I even eating here with you like-" She stopped after I glared at her.

"Tsk! seriously what-" I immediately fed her with my food to stop her from whining like a baby.

L I S A

My whole body is screaming for revenge right now.

Let's see what will you do, Kim Jennie!

_________

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 29.8K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...
34.5K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
2.2M 56.8K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
917K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...