A New Generation (An MCSM Fan...

By TheDreamerFrom04_YT

Long ago, a group known as the NEW Order of the Stone succeeded on countless adventures, but over time, the f... More

(CLOSED [Somewhat]) OC TIME BABY
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5 (500 VIEW SPECIAL)
Chapter 10 (WOOOOOHOOOOO)
Chapter 11
Future Chapter Preview
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
•Epilogue•
Afterword and Plans
Sequel Preview

Chapter 12

144 5 83
By TheDreamerFrom04_YT

"Hey, guys!  I found the old tunnels!"

The group stood over the hole that lead into the same tunnels the Jesse twins, Petra, Jack, Lluna, and Binta had used to get into Beacontown when Romeo had taken over.

"Hop in, quick!"

The group jumped into the pool of water waiting down below before walking through the old tunnels.

It was a quiet walk, everyone alert for any enemies.

"Hey Jack?  You hear that muffled screaming too, right?"

"Jake, no- wait.  Yeah, come on!"

An arm was sticking out from under a dirt pile, and the group worked on digging them out.

When they pulled him out, Jack instantly threw his fist across their jaw.

Brandon clutched it tightly, clearly injured.

Jack shook his hand as Tina squealed in fear and Jake growled in anger.

He looked Brandon over, seeing the cuts and bruises on his arms.

Brandon looked up and shuddered.

Jack's smile could make someone think he was mentally unstable.

"Huh.  Karma, am I right?  Anyways, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

Tina was hiding behind Riley, and Jake was standing in front of Jay.

"Look, I know, I'm not the person you want to see, but there's someone you might want to."

Brandon opened a door that was made of dirt and let them walk in.

About 200 people were hiding in a chamber, clearly in fear.

The group didn't recognize any of them, but Crystal did.

"Aiden!"

The girl ran towards the leader of the Blaze Rods and instantly gave him a hug.

"Hey Crystal!  Where were you, I was worried!"

Crystal pointed to the others.

"So, you were helping her?  Thanks!"

He walked over to the others.

"Aiden."

They each took turns introducing themselves, making sure he wasn't evil like Brandon.

"You the leader?"

Aiden shook his head.

"We were waiting for you guys.  Brandon told us you found The Hero's Blade!"

Jack nodded and pulled it out.

"Woah!"  Aiden went to hold it- and ended up with a burning palm.

"Ow!  What the Nether?"

Jack held it experimentally.

"I think only I can hold it."

Aiden shrugged.  "Okay captain.  Give these people a speech."

"Speech?"

Aiden facepalmed with his good hand.

"They're scared and need guidance.  Give it to them."

Jack hesitantly nodded and walked over to the mini stage that was (for some reason) made of wood.

He cleared his throat and everyone looked at him.

He looked at his friends.  They all made encouraging motions, except for Jay.  She just flipped him off like it was that performance Spider-Man Homecoming.

"Uh, hi.  I'm Jack, and I'm sure all of you know the situation we're in now.  We're right under Beacontown, and our worst fear has taken most of the citizens as prisoners..."

The people still looked terrified.

"Well, my friends and I are here to stop it."

The people were looking at each other, murmuring about how they couldn't do it.

"Yeah, I know.  A 17 year old boy with a legendary weapon of power isn't the ideal hero, but that's because I'm not alone.  Obviously, otherwise, I'd be dead."

Jack raised the blade up to show the others.

"I need to ask you.  Are you willing to muster what courage lies inside of you?  Are you willing to risk your life for the ones you love?  Are you willing to fight to reclaim your home?"

Tina started smiling.

"We may be a small part of the town, but what I see are skilled fighters, with a chance of winning!  I see people who are tired of hiding in dirt!  I see people who want to defeat that demon ruling over our town!"

Jack stepped forward.

"I'm here to take Beacontown back!  The question is, will you help?"

There wasn't a reaction at first.  Then, Aiden raised a hand.

"I'm in."

Slowly, people started raising their hands, saying the same phrase, until eventually, every person there had their hand up, the courage they needed replenished.

Jack smiled.

"Let's go.  We have a town to save!"

"I can assure you.  That won't happen."

The voice shocked everyone, and Jack raised the blade.

Guards had sealed off the exits, and Herobrine had started taking people's minds over.  Their pupils would turn a light grey when controlled.

"Guys!  Run!  I'll hold him off!"

Herobrine smiled, and his hand turned into a claw and grabbed the boy.

"Hey!"

"Jack!"

Jay grabbed Tina before she could do something stupid and pulled her to a hidden door they'd found, following Aiden and Crystal up into Beacontown.

"Ah.  They left.  Well..."

Herobrine's hand returned to normal, and his other touched Jack's forehead.

In an instant, the boy's eyes were light grey, and tears had started to fall.

"Now hand me The Hero's Blade."

Jack forcefully did what he was told, and his controller smiled.

"Take them to the prisons.  Jack is staying in my new Sky Obelisk, or the Sky Fortress, as I like to call it sometimes."

The boy was carried off as Herobrine watched the others fall into his control.

"Guys!  We just left him!"

Tina burst into tears the second the door to Jay's hidden room closed.

"Tina, I know, we left him, but we'll get him back!"

Tina shook her head and ran into the other room.

Jay went to get her, but Ivor stopped her.

"Leave her be.  She just watched the love of her life get captured by the monster that killed her parents and his.  I say we need to come up with a plan."

Riley stepped forward.

"My dad seems to have lost taste in getting drunk, so that's out.  The only way we can stop him is that blade, but with Jack most likely under his control, that's out of the question."

An idea popped into Jay's head.

"The Ender Eye Pearls."

Jake's face lit up.

"Jay, you still have one!"

Jay pulled it out.

"Let's give it a shot."

She dropped it, and she disappeared with Jake.

"Huh... odd place."

"Jake, this place probably has a bigger IQ then you."

"Hey!"

The two wandered in the dark hallways of what appeared to be a mansion.

It creeped Jay out.

"Jay?"

"This is Brandon's old house before I burned it down when I escaped."

Jake nodded in understanding before unknowingly taking her hand.

Jay felt her face heat up and thanked the darkness.

As they wandered for a bit longer, a thought came into her head.

Do I like him?  No, love doesn't exist... does it?

"Jay!"

She felt the arms around her waist and looked down.

A pit of lava met her eyes.

"Oh..."

"Yeah..."

They turned down another hallway as they felt another presence watch them.

"Jay, be careful."

She squeezed his hand as an okay.

The two kept walking until they met a dead end and were forced to turn around.

Jack stood there, but something was off.  His normal black jacket had been replaced.  This one was loosely zipped and was a darker grey with black sleeves.  His normal brown sneakers were replaced with boots, there was a black edge to his eyes, the front of his hair was dyed silver, and there was an odd symbol on his jacket.

"Jack?"

He frowned, and the two could see a tear fall.

"My name isn't Jack... now..."

He looked up; his left eye was black, the other was normal with a light grey pupil.

"My name is Nightmare."

The two watched him stand there as Jay pulled out her pearl and threw it down.

When they showed up back in reality, Tina was being comforted by Riley.

"Well?"

"Jack's been captured, and I'm pretty sure Herobrine gave some of his magic to him!"

Their faces paled.

"Oh boy..."

1296 words!  Dang!

Anyways, this was an... interesting chapter to write.

And by left eye, I mean the eye that glows blue for Sans.

Just like there!

Anyways, I'll see you all next time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 4 15
WARNING: Some chapters may contain the following: -Sexual content (even if just hints) -Blood -Graphic descriptions -Abuse -Strong language -Self h...
184 6 6
Nothing could have gone more wrong. Tony Stark had been betrayed, abandoned and hurt...his own friends turning their backs on him, unsure of his own...
4.1K 99 8
"Is it a revolt?" "No sir, it's a revolution." ==================== Jesse and the new Order of the Stone have faced many dangers in the past and have...
15K 629 28
After a series of unknown events that are yet to be discovered, the Order find themselves scattered about what could be described as a frozen wastela...