After a series of unknown events that are yet to be discovered, the Order find themselves scattered about what could be described as a frozen wasteland.
Some are injured, some are sick, some... Might be on the brink of death.
Through all the dangers in this icy wildernesses, will the five friends be able to reunite again?
More importantly, will the truth come out about how they got there in the first place? Where they even are?
One thing is for sure; This isn't going to be an easy ride. Will the Order survive, or could these be their Final Days?
- Important A/N Before We Start the Story
- Chapter 1 - A Bitter Start
- Chapter 2 - Predators of the Icy Wilderness
- Chapter 3 - By Another Person's Side
- Chapter 4 - Frostbitten
- Chapter 5 - Not So Alone
- Chapter 6 - Attacked
- Chapter 7 - Irrational Actions
- Chapter 8 - Shred of Hope
- Chapter 9 - Unsettling Discoveries
- Chapter 10 - Battling Fears
- Chapter 11 - A Snippet From the Past
- Chapter 12 - Safe Together
- Chapter 13 - A Memory's Resurface
- Chapter 14 - It Started as Just Another Day in Beacontown
- Chapter 15 - Dropping Temperatures
- Chapter 16 - Black Out
- Chapter 17: Getting Answers
- Chapter 18 - Where it all Began
- Chapter 19 - Memories Restored
- Chapter 20: Out in the Wilderness
- Chapter 21 - Suspenseful Wait
- Chapter 22 - Grief
- Chapter 23 - Becoming Too Much
- Chapter 24 - Holding Onto Each Other
- Chapter 25 - No Choices Left
- Chapter 26 - A Bitter End