Things about Wattpad books I...

sabwrotewhat द्वारा

I WILL RANT ABOUT THIS AS MUCH AS I WANT THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Please enjoy अधिक

Alright white girl. Sit down.
I'm shy. Please take care of me.
I will never date again. Wait nvm.
Blunt intros. Ugh.
Y/n. Nope. I don't want to be in this story
Horrible descriptons
I'm not like other girls. Hee hee
Look at them HOES
Ahem. Bad boyzzz
Ring ring. It's me bitch.
I ain't cryin over this.
Ssshhhhhhhut up
Update: white girl no more
I don't like to have fun
Punch. Punch. Punch.
Me, myself and I
You. With me. Now.
I am raising myself

You belong to me

458 26 19
sabwrotewhat द्वारा

Standing by and waiting on your front porch
This whole time just accept it
Baby, you belong to me
You belong to me.

Oh I remember driving to your house in the middle of the night, I'm the one who'll make you laugh
I'm the one who'll make you cry
And I know your favourite store
And that you're not really shy
The goddess knows where you belong
She knows you belong to me...

Werewolves.

Am I right?

I think that deserves an applause. It took me two minutes to figure that out.

I want to cover all grounds on werewolves because, one, I want to, two, I want to and three, SKSJSKSJSKS.

#keysmash

Aight.

Numero uno

Hooman mate.

I don't know why, but wherever I read about human mates, I cringe.

Because one, technically they'd be dating a furry.

Two, they're always frail and weak no matter how feisty they are.

And three, let's face it, they would be no match for wolves. They are physically and mentally weaker than weres because their senses aren't as heightened.

Also, they're kind of like a different species??? You know if you think about it. Half-man half-wolf with a (100%) human.

And I don't think the human would be happy with a possessive person who gets mad every time they talk to the opposite sex.

Numero dos

AbUsEd MaTe

Christ.

Hoe if I read one more story where the main girl gets abused. I'm gonna smack someone. Not because it's not interesting whatsoever, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. It's the way it's written that irks me. 

A lot of authors tend to over-dramatise the abuse and then they give a dumbass reason for it.

Oh they're abusing me because it's my fault my parents died.
If I had never went out to the front yard to play non of this would've happened.

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

And then they go on and on about how they're locked in a cell for some reason, starved and whipped.

Don't you think that's a little extra for her parents dying?

Also...logic?????

Where is it????

Because I can't find it anywhere.

Anywhoo.

Numero tres

REJECTED OHHHHHHHH

Ladies and gentlemen (if there are any) I present to you the most popular werewolf trope on Watt-a-pad.

It goes like this:

Girl dreams of mates her whole life. Girl finds said mate. Mate doesn't like girl for some reason. Girl is rejected. Girl runs away. Girl becomes super strong alpha. Mate wants her back. Girl goes aight. The end.

First of all.

Why would you want to take back the man, the one person who was supposed to care for you and love you and crap, who rejected you for being 'weak' ? If it were me I would've upgraded. Second chance mate hello.

And UGH. SHE JUST FORGIVES HIM JUST LIKE THAT?

Try and hold a grudge. Make him pay. Make him suffer.

But no it's chill.

Enjoy these pictures.

Also I had this idea. For a book. With superheroes. And I really like like. So I wanted to share this.

Aren't they lovely?

My babies still need to grow so it'll take a while for the first step.

Toodles!

Love, Sab

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57.4K 585 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try
84.5K 181 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
58.4K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
1.2M 57.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...