Survival of the fittest✔️

By AnotherFangal

BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to b... More

1. The Apocalypse
3. Information Revealed
4. Arguments
5. Warnings
6. Scars
7. Scouting
8. Discussions
9. Midnight run
10. Trust formed
11. Everything's changed
12. Dull travelling
13. Unexpected Refuge
14. Teasing from both sides
15. Worried
16. Oh shit
17. Messy Return
18. Scouting
19. Gasoline
20. Burning
21. Pointless graveyard
22. Town
23. Hand her over
24. A safe place to rest
25. Close call
26. Storytime
27. Hope
28. Group meeting
29. Deep talk and new clothes
30. Bonding time
31. Into you
32. Truck Chase
33. Long journey chats
34. Dark night
35. Storytime with Jin and Hobi
36. Oncoming horde
37. No bullet in the head today
37. A little push
38. Taehyung's advice
39. We're not alone
40. Ji-booty
41. Don't jinx us
42. Just keep swimming
43. No such thing as luck
44. Almost lost
45. Escape story
46. Innocence killed
47. Rooftop camp
48. Jealousy
49. Emergency Exit
50. Baehyun
51. Woo
52. I think we're even.
53. B
54. This is the end.
55. Final destination

2. Interrogation

6.4K 252 74
By AnotherFangal

(3rd May)

They'd left you in a small cage for about an hour. You weren't able to see much of the Warehouse because the cages were in a separate corner surrounded by shelves, boxes and all sorts of other junk. You could hear the voices of people talking and moving around, the cracking of fires and footsteps. The scent of food was wafting over to you making your stomach growl.

You pulled your jacket closer to your body shivering. Your cage was small and there wasn't a fire nearby to keep you warm, so you had to make do with what you had.

You reached into your pocket and pulled out a picture of your older brother. He'd been killed a month prior by your old leader and family friend Baehyun. Your brother was bitten on the arm and instead of letting you say goodbye one last time Baehyun shot him in the head instantly.

You smirked to yourself thinking what happened and why you were being chased in the first place. You didn't regret getting revenge on Baehyun. Shit had gone a bit tits up. Now, here you were trapped in this small cage waiting for the enemy group to send someone to come and get you. Funny how things worked out sometimes.

~

You must've dozed off because your head jerked off the side of the cage when a loud scratching noise woke you up. Feeling very gazed, you stood up facing the person who opened the cage.

The same guy who brought you here earlier was stood there, his head and face were still covered, but you knew it was him because he had the same pair of beautiful doe eyes. He was watching you with a suspicious expression in his eyes, as if you'd suddenly attack him.

He said nothing. He just nodded his head to the side telling you to come out. You noted the gun in his arms and knives strapped to his thighs. Based on that, you thought it was best to listen to him. You nodded and stepped slowly out of the cage keeping a wary eye on him. He grabbed one of your arms tightly and began leading you away from the cages.

He took you through a wall of dirty rags and old fabrics until you arrived in the main living area of the Warehouse.

It was a big, square-shaped, open area. Tents and various living areas were set up around the edges with people walking around talking and socialising. Empty oil drums were alive with crackling fires that people were huddled close to trying to keep warm. A few children were running around playing, their parents hovering nearby keeping a close eye on them.

There was a pot of something being poked over one of these fires sending steam floating around it. Your stomach was aching with hunger and this aroma wasn't making that any easier.

The silent man marched you towards a set of stairs as people stared at you when you passed. Some looked scared, some looked curious and the rest looked angry. You ignored them and continued to look around you at the interior.

On a pillar next to the stairs there was a wooden board nailed to it. You managed to read the list quickly;

Warehouse Rules:
1. No loud activities.
2. No fighting with other people living in the Warehouse.
3. Anyone found with unauthorised weapons risk being thrown out. -All weapons must be checked and kept in weapon storage.
4. Lights turn off at 8 pm every night to reduce risk of attack.
5. Never do anything that could involve getting another member of the Warehouse bitten or risk being executed or banished.

You made a strange noise of surprise at rule five, their main priority was keeping the place clean from Biters. Wise.

You learnt two things from this list; the guns were all kept in one place and they had power.

You glanced around and spotted a few wires running parallel to you, they must lead to some kind of switch or generator.

The guy pushed you forward in front of him and you started climbing up a set of faded metal stairs that led to the balcony that ran around the inside walls. The wires were wrapped and coiled around the bannister of the stairs all the way to the top where they trailed left. The man took hold of your arm again and you turned right continuing along the balcony.

You finally stopped at a door of what looked like a rundown office. He opened the door and pushed you inside.

Inside was a few rusty lockers, a window to your right that looked over the area of tents, in the centre of the room was a desk. Sat at the desk was Namjoon, the leader of the Warehouse.

"Have a seat, Y/n," he told you calmly kicking a chair from under the desk towards you. You slid into the chair eyeing the men behind Namjoon who were watching you closely.

"Who's your boyfriends?" You asked nodding to them before you could stop yourself.

He looked around at his companions, "They're my closest friends, my brothers, my second in commands."

"Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." You looked at each of them in turn when their name was called.

Jin was tall, brown hair and amazing good looks. He looked like he was the oldest member and was wearing a shirt and jeans. You noted the dirt that covered his shirt and boots, maybe he was a gardener or farmer. He didn't look like he had any visible weapons on him but the size of his broad shoulders it didn't look like he needed one.

Yoongi looked the scariest, pale face and black haired he looked like he would kill you by simply looking at you. The most interesting thing about him were the scars embedded deep into his face.

There were four lines going from his forehead, over his right eye and stopped at his jaw. It looked like he had been scratched by a Biter. Looking at the point where the scratch went over his eye made you wonder if he was blind in that eye.

Although very painful, a scratch from a Biter wouldn't infect or kill you, unless it got infected obviously. You noted Yoongi had a knife in a shieth that rested on his hip. You looked quickly away from Yoongi when his dark eyes locked onto yours making you shiver.

Hoseok had a kind face and strong stance, he stood with his arms crossed eyeing your every move. He didn't look like someone you wanted to get in a fight with. He had two small pistols in holsters attached to each thigh.

Jimin was next leaning casually against the wall, he was the shortest out of the group but his muscle mass made up for that. He had a shirt on that was rolled up to show off his defined biceps. His head was slightly tilted to the side showing off his razor-sharp jawline. He was very good looking but his almost angry expression made him look scary. He too had two pistols attached to his thighs just like Hoseok did, maybe they worked together.

Taehyung was holding a sniper rifle over his shoulder and was wearing long trench coat on that went down to his knees. The collar was pulled up giving you a Dracula vibe and he had a match between his teeth, his brown hair looked slightly windswept. His face was that of a model's and his eyes were narrowed surveying you curiously. You couldn't see any other weapons on him but his mysterious vibe made you think he probably had some hidden somewhere.

The guy that had brought you here, now named Jungkook, had pulled his mask off showing his young face. From just he face, you guessed he was their youngest member.

He had black hair that was pushed off his forehead, clear skin and beautiful doe eyes. His whole aura was something else, something about him was different. You couldn't tell what it was, maybe the fact he was glaring at you with more hatred than the others, maybe it was his amazing good looks yet dark, powerful gaze.

All you knew about Jungkook was that you had the urge to run away and towards him at the same time. He was wearing what looked like black military gear and was covered in weapons, an assault rifle rested in his arms, knives on his hips, a spare pistol on his belt and probably more hidden somewhere. You wondered if he was really paranoid. No one carried so many weapons in a safe place unless they expected an attack.

"So Y/n, why are you here?" Namjoon asked pulling your eyes back to him.

Heya guys. So I was meant to post this yesterday but the whole story deleted itself, after nearly crying because I thought I lost my whole story, I went to bed. Came back on this morning and it was back.... how weird.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next update will be UK Sunday if I remember, no specific time.
Lotta love
AFG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 120 23
What would you do if the world, as you knew it, suddenly perished right before your eyes? A parasite has taken over humanity so the world, as they k...
10.8K 495 29
[REPUBLISHED] "He's bitten, what do we do?" "Kill him," It was only Nine months ago when all hell broke loose. A dangerous virus had engulfed the wor...
7K 751 44
{taekook zombie apocalypse ff} it was now their world... a new world that they now controlled. those flesh eating creatures, with their black decayin...
925 168 31
Heartbreak, separation, SHATTERED... Betrayed, broken trust, SHATTERED.. It's not merely a fight, but rather a war against something that should ne...