My Corpse Husband (MGL series...

By MedievalTomboy

A place of superstitions A place of curses A girl who was forced to sacrifice her life for the welfare of the... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Darkest Hours - Book 2

Chapter 15

7K 432 22
By MedievalTomboy

Knox Garrick was feeling impatient many important issues on his platter to be solved as immediate possible; and two of those issues were finding a virgin widow from the villagers for the sacrifice and other one being his daughter achievements so far to get on to the Lord's favor.

He need to look into the sacrificial affair and concoct scheme to persuade the villagers into agreeing to sacrifice one of them for the best. Not just that but he also need to gain on the Lord's favor to get through sacrificial affairs. He needs the Lord's acceptance and agreement to move further with it or else he knew that no one can save him from the Lord's wrath, not even the great witch.

Lord Knight is too powerful of a man to ignore his rule over them.

"Byron, inform all the villagers to attend the summit that will be held in two days from now. I want you to ask every villager, youthful or grown-up to be present at it." Knox ordered the villager, Byron, who is like an subordinate to him.

Byron was not a youthful lad nor was he an aging wrinkled old man. In his forties, Byron looks attractive and was a loyal puppet to Knox.

"Yes sir. There is a correspondence to you that arrived this morning, sir." Byron said politely and handed over a blue envelop sealed with wax. Knox waved his hand in dismissing his subordinate and opened the letter to see what it was that his daughter had to send a letter in just six days of staying with the Lord.

Partly he was expecting to read good news of his daughter's accomplishments; to some extent he knew it would not be an easy task to bewitch the Lord.

Dear Papa,

I know I am expected to captivate Lord Knight with my femininity and glamour, I am afraid to tell you that the Lord is too much tough to be trapped. He is very dangerous, Papa. He is authoritarian and very commanding in every aspect.

I tried to extort the tales about him from the maidservants here, but the lot is quiet loyal to him and does not speak anything behind his back.

The Lord was being civil with me and I could not understand if he was even getting engrossed in me. He was so mysterious about everything about him and it is close to impracticable to know anything about him and I am slowly getting fearful of him.

I do not know how to win his heart, Papa. I am stranded with no ideas.

Eager to receive from you.

Yours lovely daughter.

Knox knew beguiling the Lord was not an easy task and it would be hard for his daughter to seduce him. He wanted to go meet his daughter and coach her with few tricks that would attract difficult men like the Lord but he had carry out with the gathering first. That should be done first.

Knox composed a letter to his daughter telling her to be bold and tempt the Lord outright and assured her that he would dig-up information about the Lord and would correspond her through another letter soon.

He needs to do something about the Lord now. He needs to gain his favor anyhow and show him that he is the Lord's trustworthy subject.

~*~*~*~*~

"I suggest you go to the warm springs you discovered down the other side of the hill and enjoy a warm bath in tranquil." Gode said giving a fresh robe and a towel to Ella.

The cold winds were too much for Ella to sustain and the aches that the coolness brings were insufferable. Ella was feeling shivers and a little temperature from the previous day – blame the cool freezing breeze.

She had been taking hot soup and a little meat she could afford, to maintain her body temperature. Her friend Gode had brewed her few herbs for her but they were not much helpful. She was slowly falling ill due to the freezing winds with no proper roof over her head. Her little cabin walls were not capable of stopping the coolness seeping inside.

"I was feeling feverish, is it good to take a warm bath now?" She asked back wrapping a rug around, snuggling in to the wall near the hearth.

"I believe the reason for the fever is the chilly weather conditions. You should have a warm bath with the herbs. Go take a bath. It getting dark and no person gets to that side of the hill now so you will have a peaceful time." Gode ushered Ella out of the cabin and placed a sachet of medicine herbs in her hand.

"Scrub your body with these leaves and then let your body relax in the hot water for few moments and add these flowers and dried leaves to water. Your aches will lessen." Gode made clear of the use of the herds to Ella.

Ella looked mystified towards Gode and looked at the large sachet of rich medicinal leaves and flowers in her hand.

"Where did you get them from, Gode?" Ella wanted to know how Gode gets these things when the whole town is under calamity. As much as she knew, there was no trading nor is breathing greenery anywhere around the town then how come she got hold of such rich medicines still a puzzle for Ella.

"If you memorize, there was no storm where my cousin is living. He sent them for me. Now stop querying me; look at you shivering." Ella nodded and slowly moved through the woods towards the other side of the hill where the natural warm springs are present. She moved slowly with a mildly lit lantern taking careful steps in the wild.

There were water puddles created by the heavy rains and it was a tedious task to cross such deep and big puddle without getting wet in the cold contained water.

After a difficulty of walking on the wet slippery ground, Ella reached the small pond of hot springs without taking a slip or a skid. She placed the lantern on the high rock and looked around to see if she has any companion.

Making certain she was all alone, Ella slowly, rather sensually slipped her gown and corset and set them on the nearest rock. Feeling a chilly shiver hitting her bare body, she immediately lowered herself into the warm bubbling water and sighed in ecstasy.

Oh how pleasurable to be embraced by the warmness.

Ella sighed pleased with the water tickling her skin. She splashed the water delicately on her face and gasped at the delightful feeling it was creating.

She was happy she took Gode's advice to take a dip in the warm water. She was feeling amusement take over her lips when the water bubbles were teasing her.

She rose up and sat on the rock bringing the sachet in her hand, she took out the leaves that were believed to be scrubbed on her skin and crushed them in her hands applying the green paste over her body.

Hmm, that was heavenly.

Such wonderful scent it has. Mild yet feminine.

Rubbing the paste well on her skin, she dipped into the water again cleaning it away. She ran delicate hands over her skin to her sensitive parts to clean the grime away. She was having an enjoyable time feeling warm and cozy but soon the temperate rose to the level of sensuality.

She would have not noticed it if not for another pair of hands cleaning her from behind. Ella froze. Her whole stature stiffened at the feel of rough palms taking the liberty of touching her sensitive secretive measurements.

With a scared whimper she tried to move away to conceal her from the stranger but alas the hands tugged her back to the strong masculine chest and bind her into a strong hold.

"Ssh, calm down, sugar" She heard a raspy whisper in her ear and felt soft wet lips on the lobe.

Ella wanted to move out of the hold and cover her body from the shameless invasion. She wanted to turn around who the stranger was who took the liberty to touch her so brazenly. She wanted to scream for help sadly there was no one around for acres. Tears sprung from her eyes at the vulnerable position she was in.

Would she be compromised out of her will?

Other than that, she felt a sense of familiarity in the voice she heard. Where did she hear that low raspy voice? She could not remember but she was positive she heard it in few occasions.

Why cannot she remember?

Ella struggled to get out of the hold but the iron like hands of the stranger held her tightly yet there was some gentleness in how she was held.

"Please – leave m-me. W-who are you." She stammered trying to get a hold on the robe which was just inches away from her but all her efforts were sealed when one of the strangers hands brushed the rosy bud of her breast soothing.

Ella gasped.

She heard the stranger chuckle in her shoulder and placed a kiss there reaching her ear; "Yours only" The answered stunned her.

Yours only...

Yours only!                                                                                                                                 

~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

So, Knox is going dirty with his goals. Your views?

Finally the sacrificial meeting is coming soon.

Ella in hot bath, sexy. Don't you think so?

She has a bathing partner now, how lucky!

What an answer the stranger gave to her question. Don't you think so?

Please shower me with votes and comments

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 3 1
A woman who destined to marry her best friend, whom she has never seen as a man, but she loves her father so much that she agrees to it. The wedding...
20.7K 571 33
Some people are more unlucky than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of cr...
658 91 26
Ella is just a normal girl minding her own business until she stumbles upon her predestined future. Her attractive new boss comes into her life deman...
61.5K 2K 42
Ruby's village stays confined to a forest that surrounds the village. No one would dare to attempt to escape. Wolves stalk the woods and anyone who h...