monster's angel

By pranathi_lp

Hi guys this is another story hope you guys will support same as the other story. This is the story of MaNan... More

MONSTER'S ANGEL INTRODUCTION
MONSTER'S ANGEL CHARACTERS
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Monster's angel part 6
monster's angel part 7
monster's angel 8
monster's angel part 9
monster's angel part 10
monster's angel part 11
monster's angel part 12
monster's angel part 13
Monster's angel part 14
Monster's angel part 15
monster's angel part 16
Monster's angel part 17
New story.
Monster's angel part 18
monster's angel part 19
Monster's angel part 20
monster's angel part 21
Monster's angel part 22
monster's angel part 23
part - 24
Part - 25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part - 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part - 36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part - 40
part -41
Part-42
Part - 43
Part 44
Part - 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54 confession part
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
Part 60
part 61
Part 62

part 50

7.3K 760 148
By pranathi_lp

Nandu I want to talk to you can you come out with me tomorrow please? Abhi asked Nandini she didn't give any response to him.

Nandu I won't take much time let me pick you from college tomorrow and spend some time I am desperately waiting to spend some brother sister time like before please don't say no. Abhi said in a pleading tone she could see how much he is waiting for her forgiveness.

Okay Bhai I will ask Manik not to come tomorrow if you are free you can drop me to the college and also pick me. Nandini said softly abhi felt so happy listening to her.

Yes nandu I will I am always free for you I will definitely drop you infact if you didn't mind I will do that daily. Abhi said to her and she stood silently not knowing what to say.

She wants to spend sometime with Manik but at the same time if she say no to abhi he will be hurt she was confused what to say before she could answer they heard a voice from behind...

Ofcourse abhi she would love it you can drop her. Manik said entering the home Nandini looked at Manik who blinked his eyes.

Okay Bhai from tomorrow I will go with you. Abhi have hugged her and mumbled thank you nannu thank you so much.

Welcome guys. Abhi said and went to mukthi and took her in a hug.

Nandu I missed you so much. Navya said hugging her.

Missed you too Di. Nandini Said.

I am very hurt nandu you missed only your Di not me. Cabir said dramatically.

I missed you very much Bhai. Nandini said hugging him while few drops of tears escaped from her eyes.

Nandu I was just joking I know you missed me and trust me even I missed you. Cabir said wiping her tears.

Then why didn't you come to meet me. She asked in a sad tone.

I am so sorry nandu I was busy in a project I will definitely come to meet you from now. He said stroking her hairs and she nodded at his chest.

Everyone felt happy looking at their bond abhi felt sad as from childhood she was sharing the same bind with him but now seeing them he felt jealous.

Hello I saw how are you all. Dinesh said greeting them.

Hi uncle. They said in unison.

Why are you all standing as if someone has given punishment come have a seat. Dinesh said and all the younger clan settled on the couches.

Where is kusum aunty? Cabir asked them.

She must be here in any time. Dinesh said to him and they all nodded.

Payal got the refreshments to everyone Nandini stopped her and said..

Payal you go I will serve them. Payal nodded and left.

Everyone was confused she stood up and started serving to everyone she went to Manik and was about to give him but the juice spell out of the glass...

Oh my so sorry manik I didn't notice come I will show you the way to wash room you should clean or else the stains will remain. Nandini said and Manik nodded and moved along with her to her room.

Manik went to the wash room and cleaned the stains Nandini was playing with her fingers outside.

Manik came out of the washroom and pinned her to the wall Nandini startled for a minute and became calm.

So tell me why did you spill the juice? Manik asked coming closer to her his lips were just few inches gap for her's.

Ma..nik.. she mouned as she felt his hot breath.

Ya tell me I know you spilled the juice intentionally. Manik said coming more closer Nandini gulped looking at his closeness.

I... want to.. ta..lk to you. She said stammering.

Ya day I am here only. Manik said coming closer to her ears she felt week on her knees.

Maa...nik.. please.. Nandini said closing her eyes tightly.

Manik kissed her forehead head and moved backwards she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him with lots of emotions in her eyes.

Manik cupped her face lovingly and said...

You wanted to talk with me? Manik asked.

Ya why did say Bhai that he can take me to college. Nandini asked him making a cute pout.

Nandini I want you to spend time with your Brother I think he deserves 2nd chance he is putting so much efforts to gain respect and love from you being a brother I can understand his pain and I know even you want to be with him like before then why are Yuh stopping yourself talk to him and solve everything okay? Manik said to her and she nodded her head.

Thank you for guiding me Manik I will give chance to Bhai I can't stay away from him anymore. Nandini said.

Good now let's go everyone are waiting for us. Manik said and they moved to living room.
...

Wow aunty food is awesome I loved it. Cabir said while having the food.

Thanks cabir. Kusum said to him.

Aunty I will send navya to cooking classes please teach her all these things. Cabir said gaining a glare from navya.

Cabir navya cooks really well. Kusum said.

Ya I agree but not more than You. Cabir said winking.

Cabir don't tease my sister. Manik said showing his eyes and cabir gave a scared look.

Cabir I didn't cook anything I just guided my cooks. Kusum said taking a bite.

Now desert time. Abhi announced and maids went to kitchen to get the desserts.

The whole time Manik and Nandini were glancing at each other.
...

I have something very important to talk with you guys. Dinesh said gaining everyone attention.

I want abhi and mukthi to get engaged they are in love since many days and now it is time for their engagement what do you people say? Dinesh said abhi looked at him then saw kusum who blinked her eyes.

Mukthi saw Manik and cabir both were lost in their thoughts.

Uncle I need to talk with cabir and mukthi before taking any decisions. Manik said to him and he nodded and asked them to go to garden area.

Mukthi are you ready for this? Cabir asked her lovingly.

She saw him and then Manik who was looking for her answer she was really nervous thinking about the engagement and started fighting with her hands.

Manik held her hands in his and said..

Mukthi why are you nervous you can tell us what is running in your mind. Manik said to her and cabir seconded him.

Bhai I don't know what to say this is a big decision I love abhi more than myself but I am afraid to leave you both and go to another home. She said looking down.

Muku this is just an engagement not marriage. Cabir said to her.

Yes mukthi cabir is right you can marry him only when you are 100 % sure and confident now don't be nervous I can't see my Tom boy like this. Manik said to lighten their mood.

Bhai if you guys think it is ok then I don't have any problem. Mukthi said and Manik kissed her forehead.

Mukthi only you have right to decide what you want and how you want. Cabir said to her.

I am ready for the engagement but I don't want to marry sooner I will marry only after your marriage. she said pointing cabir.

Okay done we will do as you wish so when do you want engagement you have any specific date in your mind? Manik asked her.

No your wish bhai fix the date according to your schedule. Mukthi said and both the brothers hugged her.

...

Mukthi is ready for her engagement but she is not ready for the marriage yet so we will ask the priest for the engagement date. Cabir said everyone nodded their head with excitement.

I have called the priest he would be here in any moment. Kusum said.

Wow Di now you are going to be my Bhabhi. Nandini excitedly went to mukthi and hugged her.

Yes my dear sweet sister in law. Mukthi said.

Bhai I will have a lot of fun in your engagement and no one will stop me I will plan everything for the engagement. Nandini said coming in front of abhi and his heart swelled with happiness as nandini talked with him like before.

Yes nandu no one will stop you and you have full access to do the preparations like you want and I am sure even mukthi would not have any problem. Abhi said caressing her hairs mukthi nodded her head in acceptance.

Manik smiled looking at her happy face even dinesh felt happy looking at her smiling face.

Nandu take mukthi and navya to your room let them rest for sometime I will call you guys when priest comes. Kusum said to them and she nodded and took them to her room.

di how is my room did you like it? Nandini asked them as soon as they entered the room.

Perfect nandu it is really awesome. Navya said sitting on the couch placed in her room.

Yea it is really good purple is my favorite color. Mukthi said.

di when you and cabir bhai are getting married? Nandini asked her.

We haven't decided yet. Navya said and she nodded her head.

How is your college dear? Mukthi asked her.

It is really awesome di I loved it very much do you know I even made few friends. Nandini said.

If you have any trouble then tell to manik bhai he will take care and don't take a lot of stress while studying okay? Mukthi said to her and she nodded her head as yes.

Manik came to take a business class yesterday and he even gave the test after the class. Nandini said to her.

How did you do your test then? Navya asked her.

No di I didn't listen to the class properly and my friend showed me the answers and manik caught me copying then he gave me a punishment. Nandini said making a cute pout and both of them laughed looking at her expression.

What punishment did he give to you? Mukthi asked her.

He said I should ateend the office after college and take care of his schedule until he finds a new PA. Nandini said and navya pulled her cheeks looking at her angry pout.

Nandini kusum mam is calling you all downstairs priest had arrived. Payal said entering their room.

Okay we will come. She said to her and payal left from their.

The girls went down stairs to see the priest was already looking for the dates for their engagement.

After a week the date is good for the engagement. Priest announced abhi looked at mukthi before answering them she nodded her head as yes and nandini sequeled in happiness.

Okay then the engagement is fixed after a week we will arrange the engagement in one of our farm house. Manik said to them and they all nodded in agreement.

Manik I will be bit busy with the meetings this week so you can take nandini's help and I am sure she will help you right nandu? Cabir asked nandini.

Yes bhai I would love to. nandini said to him.

Manik you have the whole week alone time with nandu. Cabir whispered in his ears.

Thanks man. Manik said to him.

Nandini if you are free day after tomorrow we will go to farm house and see what should be done I will ask the even managers to come there directly to farm house. Manik said to Nandini.

Bhai this is mine and abhi's engagement we will select the themes. Mukthi said to him.

Yes of course you guys select the theme we will just show the place to the even managers we will not finalise anything okay. Manik said and nodded her head happily.

I will get the sweets to everyone. Saying Nandini ran to kitchen.

She is so excited. Dinesh said looking at his daughter smile and excitement.

So cabir is already engaged and even mukthi will be engaged soon what about you? Kusum asked Manik who is next to her.

Aunty I never thought about these things let mukthi and cabir settled down in their life first. Manik said and looked at Nandini who was looking down.
...

Next morning.

Payal did you keep my books? Nandini asked her in hurry as today she woke up late.

Yes nandu I have packed everything in your bag and I also kept your clothes on your bed now go and take bath or else you will be late. Payal said to her and she went to washroom hurriedly.

Payal where is nandini she is not here yet. Dinesh asked about nandini with concern.

Sir today she woke up late in the morning she is now getting ready. Payal said to him.

Okay get nandini's breakfast ready by the time she is here I will check on her. Kusum said moving to nandini's room payal left to kitchen nodding at her.

Nandu make it fast. Kusum said to nandini who was in the closet.

Yes maa I am almost done. Nandini said and opened the door.

You look so cute in this outfit dear. Kusum said kissing her forehead.

Thanks maa Bhai bought this for me. She said with a big smile and kusum had an happy tears as now Nandini is getting all that she deserved.

Nandini went to dining hall to see both abhi and dinesh were waiting for her to join them for breakfast she hurriedly went to dining table and payal bought her the food she thanked her and started having her food.

Bhai have fast we are getting late do you remember you have to drop me at college. Nandini said stuffing food in her mouth.

Yes I remember. Abhi said eating his food dinesh saw kusum was standing so he dragged her next to him and served her food and she started having silently.

okay maa I will be leaving now bye. Nandini said kissing kusum cheeks.

Bye nandu. Dinesh said to her and she awkwardly waved to dinesh and left with abhi.

To b continued....

hey guys how the chapter I hope you all liked it few words for this chapter.

In next chapter nandini and abhi conversation would be there do you guys think nandini will forgive abhi.

how was manik and nandini scene in her room do you guys wish to see such moments in the future updates?

mukthi and abhi engagement would be soon so there would be lot of manan moments in between.

few words for manik cabir and mukthi conversation.

few words for nandini's outfit.

your favorite scene.

Thank you everyone for your precious votes and special thanks to comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 39K 36
Manik Malhotra is famous industrialist, perfect man, perfect son, perfect husband of swathi. A pure angry arrogant and very particular in office. As...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
358K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...