Under (JenLisa AU)

Af agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... Mere

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Student Council President

28.4K 792 143
Af agostiandi

J E N N I E

Hi, I am Jennie Ruby Jane Kim the student council president of Manoban Unversity.

Years ago I was struggling to find a school since I'm saving my budget, then suddenly Mr. Manoban and mine's path crossed outside their school. That day I was thinking if I should give it a try since there is something in this school that has caught my attention.

When he saw me, he asked me what I was doing outside the school gate then I told him that I needed some budget friendly school with a high class level. When he saw my card he suddenly smiled at me and gave me this proposal to study in his school in exchange that I'll be the president of the school to discipline every students inside.

He explained to me, that it wasn't easy to be the president there and that no one dares to be a president inside the school. I guessed I already gained the old man's big trust, that's why he's confident enough that I can manage all students inside the school including her one and only daughter.

Lately he told me that he's having a trouble with her daughter because she's being a hard headed as always.

Well see.

Well I can assure him that his daughter's attitude will not work on me, nope not on my watch.

Just like what happened yesterday I kicked her in between her legs because she deserves it. If Taylor Swift can make a bad boy good for a weekend, well I can make a bad girl good for a lifetime.

Anyways I'm very thankful that Mr. Manoban gave me a scholarship that's why I can't disappoint him. I'll do my best.

Since I couldn't count on my dad because I hate him very much. I ran away from him and went here in Korea from New Zealand. I took all my money from my bank account and started a new life here.

Just like a normal people.

I did some research about Lisa Manoban on the internet since she's a very popular not only in our town but in our whole country too.

Maybe world too.

It says that Lisa Manoban, the daughter of Marco Manoban really has a bad attitude. I don't know how it doesn't affect their businesses but yeah it's quality of the product that they wanted.

I don't know if it is just me or what, but she seems so mysterious so is her gang. It's like they're hiding something from all the people around them. Even her father is a mysterious one too so is her family.

Everything about them is private.

But whatever, instead of thinking about that I should just focus on my study for now, I need to review my notes because we have a quiz later. I still need to study because I want to have a nice job.

I'm now heading back to my classroom from the canteen.

I stopped when I sensed someone was following me.

I looked behind me and saw a familiar boy, he pretendes to read the announcements on the bulletin board when I looked at him.

'Isn't that one of that Lisa's friend?'

The curiosity get out of me so I walked to find a place where I could possibly hide since that Lisa's friend is still busy pretending.

I hid behind the big post because it's a perfect spot to hide.

After seconds, the boy showed as if he's finding someone. My brows furrowed to his action.

'What is he doing?'

I looked at my watch, luckily it's just 12:20 by now so I still have time to watch over his suspicious act.

'I can smell trouble from this boy.'

The boy scratched his nape and headed somewhere so I followed him and hid to another post again.

'RM' I said sneaking my head beside the post.

The name was written at the back of his t-shirt. He stopped again so I hid my head quickly but I made sure that I can hear everything he will say.

"I'm dead, I lost the president. Surely the Queen will kill me, damn!" He said in panic.

My ears thickened from what I just heard. So he's really following me?

And who's that Queen? Is it Lisa, the douchebag that he's talking about?

Queen my ass!

RIIINNNGGG!

His pocket lighted up indicating someone's calling him, he got it from his pocket.

I panicked when I saw him walking towards my way but I was relieve when he just passed from the post where I am hiding.

"You doing your job right now?" A voice from the other line asked, I heard it since RM put it on loudspeaker.

Idiot!

Well, well, well. What a thick face we have here.

Since I'm still eavesdropping to their conversation I immediately recognised the voice.

'Hmmm. So it's really that Manoban who's behind this and she even send her friend just to spy on me!'

"Sorry Queen I lost the subject maybe next time. I'll just go buy your gamjangta at the canteen first." The boy whose name is RM said.

"Okay, just be quick the classes are about to start in 20 minutes." I heard from the other line.

The boy left immediately.

'I knew it, Manoban will do this after what happened! How dare them to call me their subject. If ever I will see that Manoban again I'll give her a big slap on her face.'

I can feel my blood boiling.

I'm just, ugh! Lalisa Manoban you're impossible!

'Spying me! Calling me their subject! Really!? What an asshole!'

I entered my classroom now and sat on my chair. The teacher showed up very early and started the discussion.

I'm still thinking of that spy thing. When an idea popped inside my head.

I got a pen on my bag and wrote something on a bond paper. I put it inside an envelope since I want to be formal with that asshole.

When the bell rang I kept the my letter with me and headed to my bestie, Chaeyoung Park's classroom.

"Hey, Rosé!" I went to hugged her.

"Jennie eonni!" She happily said and hugged me back then she held my shoulders gently pushing me away from her. "So let's go home now?"

"No, I want you to come with me to Lisa Manoban's friend. His name is Namjoon, and since you're always roaming inside school. For sure you know everyone, I know you can help me with this." I said.

"You mean-"

"Yes." I cut her off. "So let's go?"

I held her hand but she stopped me. "No, eonni I don't want to get into trouble."

"Don't tell me you're afraid of them? Remember you're the Vice President here and besides, I'm with you." I said before she finally come with me. "Don't worry, okay."

We reached the other building, thanks to Chaeng. She guided me 'till here, we stopped at room 143-B. Rosé immediately hid behind my back.

Aisshh this girl.

❤️☠️❤️

N A M J O O N

The classes went smoothly for me because I didn't listen to any discussions and slept the whole time.

I got my bag from my chair and stood up ready to meet the Triads Supreme in the parking lot.

"Hey Namjoon. What trouble did you do? The president wants to see you?" One of my classmate said.

'Huh? Trouble? For all I remember I'm not doing anything except if she already knew it.'

I'm not nervous not until I saw the president's face smiling devilishly at me.

My sweats immediately flowed from my forehead down to my neck. I gulped harder.

Heck, why am I like this?

"You've been looking for me, right?" The president said smiling like a devil.

I froze. I can't move my feet, it feels like they were glued on the floor.

I'm doomed. Does she knew about it?

"Here! Make sure to give this little envelope to Lalisa Manoban. And once I hear or see that you just throw this envelope away, I'll break your neck, rip your lungs, and dislocate all your bones from head to toe before you know it." She stopped the creepy smile of her and changed it to very serious face while her eyes were sending daggers to me.

Then she left me with her friend having an O shaped mouth.

While here I am. All I can feel is my legs shaking. Feeling scared.

__________

SHARE. VOTE. COMMENT.

[EDITED VERSION]

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.4K 174 18
Jennie Kim is a kind girl who went to KJ High School. She had lots of friends and was popular. She never thought that once she saw this girl named Li...
440K 9.3K 54
Lalisa Manoban a protagonist of a story, a simple girl and student from Thailand met Jennie Rubyjane Kim CEO of Kim Entertainment and one of the rich...
111K 3.7K 14
Once upon a time, it was men for jennie, until she realised how sucky they were and until she fell in love with lalisa manoban. [a/n] if you're a guy...
1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...