Answer Me™|| Dave East

By kadie10190

Read. More

The beginning...
A.M: 1
A.M: 2
A.M: 3
A.M: 4
A.M: 5
A.M: 6
A.M: 8
A.M: 9
A.M: 10
A.M: 11
A.M: 12
A.M: 13
A.M: 14
A.M: 15
A.M: 16
A.M: 17.
A.M: 18
A.M: 19
A.M: 20
A.M: 21
A.M: 22
A.M: 23
A.M: 24
A.M: 25
A.M: 26
A.M: 27
A.M: 28
A.M: 29
A.M: 30
A.M: 31
A.M: 32
A.M: 33
A.M: 34
A.M: 35
Go To My Page!

A.M: 7

9.9K 318 116
By kadie10190

Kiana Brown

I hummed as I cleaned up my bedroom. My mama had left for work about an hour ago. I didn't tell anyone I be home alone. Especially not now, since I'm pregnant. Plus, things could go really left.

"But when you love someone, you just don't treat them bad. Oh how I feel so sad now that I wanna leave, she cryin' her heart to me, how could you let this be? I just need time to see, where I wanna be. Where I wanna be..."

I sung out loud throwing away a chip bag. I wanted to lay down, but I have to clean up. My mama walk in here and see this mess, she'd knock me out. My phone buzzed on my bed. I picked it up and checked my message.

Best friends🤗🔐❤️

Girl BF❤️🔫
Squash the beef. Like right
now.

Rashad 😒
What beef? You cappin
in all caps😂

I rolled my eyes at this lame ass group chat. Plus, there's two more people in it. More than likely it's Montay and Draco.

Unsaved Number
Y'all need to chill😂😂

Unsaved Number
@Montay what's the
problem

I'm guess that the last person is Draco. I decided to gon' head and save his number. I mean, he's cool people.

Unsaved Number
@Draco I dunno😩

Girl BF ❤️🔫
Not y'all 😂😂 I'm
talkin bout KiKi and
Shad

Draco🔫
Oh cause I'm confused😂

There's no beef🤦
I'ma just stick with who I know is a true friend💯

I texted them back and left the group chat. I sat my phone on the bed and continued cleaning.
~~~

After I was done, I took a shower and put on a simple t shirt and tights. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and sat on my bed. I was bored, and I hated being that way. There was literally nothing to do. I decided, why not watch Superfly?

I got up from my bed and grabbed my credit card. It was $30.99 on Direct. I wanted to watch it, so I started to put my card number in.

Ding!

My doorbell rung, which made me sigh. I sat my phone on my bed and left my room. I quickly opened the door to see Rashad. I sighed, and looked at him.

"What do you need"? I asked batting my eyelashes.

"I wanna talk". He mumbled.

"Excuse me? If you don't get yo disrespectful ass–"

He cut me off by hugging me tightly. I rolled my eyes to the ceiling. He was gonna continue until I forgave him.

"Okay, we cool. Now get off of me". I pushed him.

"Good, now gon in the kitchen and fix daddy something to eat. While you in there, fix you and baby Montay some too". He said before plopping down on the couch.

I frowned, "don't ever call my child baby Montay. That's disrespectful".

"Why? Y'all bout to be parents, right? Whatever y'all got going on should not be the reason yo baby grow up without a father Kiana". He sat up.

"You don't know what he did to me, though. I don't think I can ever forgive that nigga. I honestly should have him shot the fuck up, but that's somebody child and I know his daddy would be hurt". I rolled my eyes.

"Well, what did he do"? He asked making me sigh.

"It's personal, I don't think anyone is ever gonna find out besides us". I told truthfully.

He nodded, "I'm fine with that".

"Okay, now where were we"?

"You supposed to be in the kitchen cooking us something to eat. Plus I gotta tell you about Tonya". He sighed.

I nodded, "aight, bet".

Dra'Quan Marcel
Location; Home

"Dude, I had her like this". Montay stood up.

He tried to demonstrate how he was fucking ole' girl last night. It was funny cause he kept saying 'un' the whole time. This dude is funny as shit on his life.

"I thought you said that you was gon' drop everybody for Kiana"? I questioned making him stop.

He laughed, "You believe that shit? Hell naw nigga, she trapped a nigga cause she pregnant or whatever. I might let her fuck once she give birth to my seed. Other than that, I'm living my best life".

I shook my head, "You wrong as hell dude. She a nice girl or whatever, ghetto and loud but she cool. She's calmed down a lot since she became knocked up".

"That's her, that's not me. I wanna be single forever. I might elope just before I die though". He shrugged.

I cheesed, "You dumbass nigga".

We both started laughing and then there was a knock on the door. I looked at the door then at Montay. He went to go answer it while I patiently waited for him to come back. After a few seconds, he came back with Tonya. She looked like she was angry.

"Wassup with you"? I asked as she threw her hand up indicating me to be quiet.

"Why the hell was Rashad at the club last night? It was between you two fuck ups. One of y'all set him up to get fucked by another bitch. If we're all supposed to be cool, why the fuck didn't y'all stop him"!

"What? I didn't even go to the–".

"Don't lie Draco, okay? All three of y'all dumbasses went. I WANNA KNOW, WHY THE FUCK Y'ALL LET HIM CHEAT ON ME! IF WERE ALL COOL, THEN WHY LET HIM DO SOME DIRTY SHIT TO ME"! She screamed making me stare at her.

"Are you done"? Montay asked with a smile on his face.

She looked back and forth between us before crying. She dropped on the floor and covered her face. My eyes went wide from shock. It all happened so quickly. I deadass seen this shit flash before my eyes.

"Damn, um, you okay"? I asked helping her up.

She snatched away from me. "Both of y'all are fake as hell! How could y'all do this to me"!

"Aye, I'm the peacemaker, aight? I swear IF I was at the club, I would've stopped him. But other than that, I didn't know shit about him being at the club. Montay went last night, though."

Tonya sat straight up, then she glared at him. He looked at me before taking off to the back room. She followed and slammed the door. This shit is crazy.

My front door busted open and in came Rashad and Kiana. I forgot my friends got keys to my house. I need to make a list of them hoes.

"Hi Draco". Kiana waved as she held onto Rashad.

"Hey Kiana".

Rashad plopped down in the recliner and Kiana sat in the one next to him. I don't know why, but I think she likes him. It might seem weird, but it might be true. She holds onto him all the time. Maybe because she feels safe around him.

"Dude, Tonya back there beating the fuck out of Tay". I informed.

He stood up, "I swear I fucked the wrong girl".

He walked to the back and I looked over at Kiana. She was staring at her phone, once again.

"I swear I'ma crack that bitch. I'm tired of you and that damn phone". I laughed.

She smiled, "what has my phone ever done to you"?

"It keeps you from talking to me. Like damn, I need some love and entertainment too".

She got up from the recliner and sat next to me on the couch.

"Is that better? You whine way too much". She laughed.

I chuckled, "Juicy used to say the same thing all the time. I thought she was playing, but you just proved me wrong".

She stared at me, "Hey, don't believe what she says. Juicy ain't shit, but another hoe in the hood who ain't gon make it in life. Stop worrying about her Draco. She isn't worth it, okay?"

I looked up at her, to see her staring at me.

"Okay".

She smiled and I did the same. We looked closer at each before we started leaning in. My throat became dry and my heart started racing. Our lips were just inches apart.

"You bitch! You don't have the right to cheat on me"!

"Well I did! I'm a free fucking man"!

We looked up at the same time to see Rashad and Tonya arguing. Montay came around the corner too, with a pillow as armor.

"Um, I'll go, um, stop her". Kiana said never looking me in the eyes.

I nodded, "Yeah, um, yeah".

She quickly got up and ran over to them. I watched as she tried pulling Tonya away from Rashad. They were into a heated argument. I stood up, as I noticed Rashad hand bawl up. The only thing I could think of was 'please don't hit her'.

I ran over to him pulling him back. Tonya had pushed Kiana making them start to argue.

"What the fuck Kiana? You my best friend, but you over here taking up for this nigga"! Tonya yelled.

"I'm BOTH of y'all best friend! I'm not gonna get in y'all drama. If you had of listened to me Tonya, then maybe you wouldn't be in the predicament"! Kiana fired back.

"You know what? Fuck all of y'all, okay? None of y'all are real fucking friends. Kiana I can't believe you right now, like are you serious? Maybe you're fucking him that's the reason you're not as angry as I am"! Tonya pushed her again.

'Bitch' was the last thing said before Kiana started punching her. I separated them quickly because of course Kiana pregnant.

"You stupid bitch! I would never do that to you! It's okay though" Kiana chuckled, "It's all good Tonya. Don't ever speak to me again bitch! I swear everytime I see you we gon fight bitch"!

Tonya snatched away from Rashad and headed towards the door. He followed after her making him slam the door. I held onto Kiana as she shook her hand in anger.

"I'm good, let me go". She said snatching away from me.

She walked over to the couch and sat down. Montay stared at her before getting up.

"Well, I'll see y'all later. Kiana, you aight"? He asked her.

She nodded, "I'm good".

He grabbed his keys before chucking up the dueces. He left the house and I sighed. I watched as Kiana picked up her phone and dialed some body number.

"M-Ma". She stood up as tears poured from her eyes.

She walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I shook my head, they friendship is fucked up. I sat on the couch and watched TV.

~~~

"You straight"? I asked as Kiana came from the bathroom.

She nodded, "I'm okay".

She sat down on the couch and watched TV. I watched it along with her, until my phone chimed. I pulled it from my back pocket and checked it.

Wife💍
Omw 😘 I have a
surprise for you 🎁

My eyes went wide and I looked over at Kiana. She was smiling at Sanjay and Craig. I didn't wanna make her leave, but I knew that if I didn't then there was gonna be a brawl. I don't want them fighting each other. All I ever wanted, was for the world to be peaceful.

The front door opened and then my heart stopped. I looked over at Kiana and put my head down.

"Ki, you ready to go"?

I looked to see Rashad standing there with a scratch on his face.

"Yeah, um bye Draco". She waved before walking over to him.

Rashad nodded towards me before they both left. I exhaled deeply before getting up. It was literally almost two minutes before Juicy came walking in with a present.

"Hey baby". She exclaimed running over to me.

I smiled and gave her a hug. No, we're not together. I do want us back together, though.

"Hey".

She grabbed my hands and sat down. "So, I have this present for you, okay"?

I nodded, "Okay".

She squealed before running over to the gift. She came back over to me and sat down.

"Open it". She smiled.

I pulled the top off of the present and grabbed it. She smiled as I picked up the velvet colored box. I looked at her and back at the box in my hand.

"Open it hurry". She shook my arm.

I opened the box and my eyes went wide. It was a white diamond watch. It looked real, but I don't know.

"Is it real"? I asked making her nod slowly.

"I used my grandma inheritance to buy it. I think you deserved this. I don't deserve you though". She sighed before looking down.

I grabbed her chin, "Don't say that. We all make mistakes. If what you did to me was that serious I wouldn't even talk to you".

She wiped a tear, "Well, see, I need some money. I don't have enough to pay my bills".

I nodded, "How much you need? You know I got you".

"About" she sniffled, "Two thousand dollars. Plus, I wanna take your watch to get cleaned".

I handed her the watch and she put it in her pocket. I got up and went over into the kitchen and grabbed two g's from my college savings. I graduated already, but I planned on going back this fall. I walked back in the living room and handed her the money.

"Thank you, so much Dra'Quan". She leaned over and hugged me.

I hugged her back, "Anything for you".

"So" she wiped her tears, "do you wanna get back together"?

I nodded, "you know I want to".

She smiled and straddled my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she smiled down at me.

"I love you". I said gazing into her eyes.

"I love you too".

She leaned and kissed me. I kissed her back and rubbed her ass. I felt so right, but it was so wrong. This girl was probably gonna break up with me right after this. I didn't care though, because she know that I ain't going nowhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 164 26
just read. I'm not really good at writing these. contains explicit content.
42.4K 1K 23
...
15.7K 1.1K 52
I will compile first and edit the copies that I found in my Facebook page.
53.9K 2.7K 25
No description just read 🙃