The Alpha of Death

Galing kay xoKissMyAxe

"He's called the Alpha of Death because death always follows him around." One male begins. "Some say he came... Higit pa

๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข
๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
1 | ๐•ฅ๐•ช๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ๐•”๐•๐•š๐•”๐•™รฉ
2 | ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•›๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ
3 | ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
4 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
5 | ๐•’๐•“๐•ค๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค
6 | ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ
7 | ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐••
8 | ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ง๐• ๐•š๐•”๐•–
9 | ๐•ก๐• ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•“๐• ๐•“
10 | ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••'๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐•›๐•š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ค
11 | ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•’๐•• ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช
12 | ๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•˜๐• ๐••๐•ž๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ
13 | ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•ก๐•™๐•’
14 | ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••
16 | ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
17 | ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ก
18 | ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•ช ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง
19 | ๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–
20 | ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค
21 | ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช
22 | ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
23 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•’๐•
24 | ๐•œ๐•š๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–
25 | ๐•š๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ
26 | ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค
27 | ๐••๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช
28 | ๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•ค ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••
29 | ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•š๐•ฅ
30 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•๐•๐•ค
31 | ๐•“๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•–
32 | ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฅ
33 | ๐••๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
34 | ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–
35 | ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
36 | ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ก๐•ค
37 | ๐•’ ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•๐••
38 | ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•ฃ

15 | ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐••๐•“๐•ช๐•–๐•ค

572 18 6
Galing kay xoKissMyAxe

chapter 15
___
ɪ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ.

...Melanie

"Shawty had them Apple Bottom jeeeans, boots with the fuuur. The whole club was lookin' at herrr! She hit the flooooor. Next thang you knoooow, shawty got low-low-low-low-low-low-low-low!" I sing loudly in sync with the MP3 player I had found hidden under the bed. I sway my hips to the beat, dragging my hands through my hair all while ignoring the sting of my wound.

Yes, I'm weird. I know. It's sometimes embarassing.

The music player had looked unnatural in the room, being the only present-day item in this old castle. I look back at how I had found it which results in me thinking back to the events that occurred after my shower and my useless musings while I stood under the stream of lukewarm water. The song echoes across the spacious room as I think back.

Meh. Those shower thoughts are irrelevant. At least right now. The only significant thing right now is the music and the pain medication I had found on the night stand. I may or may not have possibly taken too much but it's not like the doctor had told me how many I needed.

"I love you, babyyy. And if it's quite all right-" Just as I hit the chorus of a new song now of which I don't know the lyrics at all, something called 'i love you, baby,' the door opens. Glancing over to the person, I quickly dash to the boom box, turning it off. Realizing what I just sang in the man's presence, I blush a deep red, avoiding looking at his smirky face.

"Isn't it too soon to say that to each other?" Caine chuckles as I blush a darker red, and then he casually strolls over to sit on the bed where the MP3 rests. It's not like it's my room but I had been given the room to (probably) stay in and so I feel irritated at the fact that he's intruding. He hadn't knocked like any other polite person would do. "My brother used to listen to music on this all the time. He used to sing along too, like you."

When I finally realize I was the one intruding in someone else's room, I scrunch up my eyebrows, wondering why they left me here in the first place when there must've been a hundred other rooms in this castle. I sit beside Caine as I ask, "Where's he now? Why am I here?"

"Six feet under the ground. This room's the closest to mine and that's why you're here." Caine mutters, looking away momentarily before casting his dark gaze onto me and then down to the clothing I'm wearing. "You look beautiful."

"I'm sorry." I reply, genuinely feeling bad for asking now. Then- "Shut up." I hiss at his compliment, before turning back to fidget with the music player, to conceal my slightly reddening skin. What's wrong with me? "Why am I here? I know I'm either your 'beloved' or your 'mate' or whatever. But what does that mean?" I make air quotations at both titles and I assume that's what sets him off to jump up next.

He immediately stands up with fisted hands, eyes blazing and filled with shock. "Who told you? I was going to tell you myself. But these bastards obviously couldn't keep their mouths shut. I'll have to deal with them." I gulp at the way he says 'deal with them' as that could mean nothing good for poor Trey and Drake. They didn't know. 

I grab Caine's arm before I realize that he had told me to never touch him again. His eyes snap down to my hand on his skin and I immediately pull it back as if he had lit it on fire with his gaze. Instead of yelling at me again though, Caine grabs my shoulders and pushes me back onto the bed as he climbs on top of me. Too shocked to do anything, I allow Caine to bury his face in my neck as he inhales sharply and exhales, his hot breath dancing across my skin, causing more of those tingles.

I stay frozen under him as he opens his mouth slightly to trace his fangs down the side of my neck. I shudder as he goes over my artery because not only do his fangs poke my skin but he presses his body tightly against mine where he had been hovering over me before. My fear of him screaming at me or attacking me or draining me dry has me unmoving. Hybrids are known to be extremely rare but also very unpredictable with three separate minds altogether in one head. It's enough to make a normal person go crazy.

As I think, I come to the realization that this was probably why Caine didn't want me touching him. His beasts came to life and wanted more. However, I don't know if his beasts wanted more compared to Caine himself. He could be just like Lucas. I shove Caine back and push myself back towards the headboard, my own anger surfacing and overcoming my fears. "No. Stay away. I refuse to be another man's chew-toy. And you haven't explained anything to me-"

As quickly as I had moved away, Caine quickly pulls me down beneath him again, the shock of the swift movement cutting me off once again. One of his once normal pupils are a deep, blood red while the other eye is a complete black, no white visible whatsoever. I push down the fear that rears its head at the sight of Caine's beasts both visible and barely inches away from my face. I can't tell if Caine is watching too.

"YOU'RE OUR BELOVED AND FUTURE QUEEN! Act like it. We'll explain whatever the fuck you want whenever we want." He roars, flashing his fangs at me. I wince at the sight despite not wanting to and my wound pulses uncomfortably. I squirm at the closeness between us and the intensity in Caine's eyes. We love wishy-washy, deceptive men.

"Fuck you." I seethe, even though the proximity brings me the undesirable warmth only one other man had been able to cause. But that's probably because of the Bond. I squirm beneath Caine as the heat becomes unbearable and I subconsciously crave friction to fix it. Caine's eyes reflect something other than his irritation now, as I try to move. "I'm n-no one's."

...Jackson

I stare at my hands for a long while before drawing my eyes back up to the Pack doctor who had just informed me about my parent's passing. I couldn't bring myself to go to their room at the moment. I feel disgusted with myself as I ponder over this fact. I wish my sister was here with me. Maybe it'd be more bearable then.

"Alpha?" A timid voice asks from my room's doorway and my head snaps up to glare at the person before realizing it was only the meek Pack doctor who just had to have the miserable fate of telling me my parents were dead and dealing with my momentary resulting anger.

"Don't call me that." I answer gruffly, running my hands through my hair. "I'm no Alpha." Except as much as I would wish that this title had not been passed down to me, it was solely mine to bear. I was the first child, and the male child of my late parents.

The medic huffs, slightly annoyed at my childish behavior. "Not officially maybe, but you are. You've been trained for this your whole life." This was all too much and I wish it wasn't so.

"I've been trained to lose my sister in a battle, gradually lose my parents' after losing Melanie, and have no one left by the time I'm meant to become Alpha?" I growl, eyes flashing as my wolf resurfaces from his mourning over all of our losses. 

"N-no Alpha Jackson." Dr. Fray sighs. "I think you should visit your sister. It's been long enough and you've said your Twin Bond is acting up? Maybe you should check why with her." He's probably only saying this because being in my company is just that unbearable.

But finally seeing some sense in this man's words, my ears perk up. "You're right. I'll hold their funeral as soon as Melanie is able to return for it. I'll go see them one last time now before they are to be taken away."

*~*~*~*~*

Staring solemnly at my parents' covered bodies was hard. Having to say my final goodbyes then was harder. No one had expected my well-known and well-respected parents to pass away at such a young age and to something as weird as, what seemed like, a disease.

Now I was heading towards the Blood Moon Pack, having decided on surprising Melanie with my amazing presence. Something that would distract me, even for just a minute, from the death of my parents.

As I draw near the borders, I notice the extra patrols and extensive amount of guards at the gate to Lucas's property. It was as if they were protecting themselves from an impending attack. Or for all I know, they could have been protecting outsiders from the deadly Alpha inside. The Alpha of Death. The said-to-be great- multiplied by a couple of generations- grandson of the Greek God Hades. That's what I'd been taught my whole life. Twelve Alphas. Twelve descendants of the Greek Gods. I just happen to know too much about them. Especially the God of Thunder and his Alpha descendant. I had never been allowed to tell Melanie anything and to this day, I still feel bad for that. We tell each other everything.

When they open the gates, I know they've already contacted Lucas about my being there and he's allowed them to let me through. Otherwise, they would've detained me and waited for their Alpha to arrive and fight me to the death over my new Alpha position and my pack. I begin the long half-hour drive to where I remember their Pack House's location to be from a Inter-Pack meeting a few years ago.

*~*~*~*~*

As I entered the main Pack manor and had been directed to their Alpha's office, I pay attention to the turns and doors on the way as I passed. Just in case, I told myself, something bad happens and I need to leave immediately.

Now I stood, seething at the Alpha werewolf in his dark study, beside one of the numerous bookshelves that lined the wall. I didn't want to take a seat in case things spun toward the worst. "What the fuck do you mean she's gone?" I rumble lowly. Alpha Lucas, doesn't reply. Instead, he fixes his gaze on a spot beside my head. "You had one fucking job as her mate! One job and you couldn't even do that right."

In the spur of a second, he's not even a foot in front of me, silently fuming. Fisting his hands, he hisses, "I know. She ran." He pauses before stepping away. Abruptly, he moves forward and punches the wall beside my head. I don't flinch as I glare Lucas down. "I don't blame her."

Confusion envelopes me as I rack my mind for the details I had acknowledged on my sister's situation. So far, all I knew was that Lucas had brought her here after she had ran away from him once the battle with my pack had resolved. Melanie had had multiple disagreements with Lucas and she ran away again only to now be taken by the Rogue Prince hybrid. And now there would be war?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I contain my wolf, threatening to burst out and show this Alpha what exactly would happen if he didn't find and make it up to his mate and my sister. So much for keeping her safe and taking care of her until death do them part.

Sighing, he explains himself, "I chained her." I suck in a harsh breath, my wolf roaring and itching to fight the Alpha. Even though we both knew we had no chance of winning against an Alpha who ran the biggest Pack and controlled- "With silver." My claws draw blood from my palms as I hold back from clocking Lucas. "She wouldn't eat and rarely drank any water. This, along with the silver-" I swear I hear a shaky breath escape him as he pauses. "She almost died." This time I snarl at him, shoving my twin's mate back roughly. His eyes flash at me as he growls, "I immediately took her to the pack hospital! I felt her fucking DIE." 

My wolf and I halt with one hand on Lucas's collar and the other in mid-air, itching to meet his face, our blood still simmering beneath the surface. And then in a deadly calm voice, we inquire, "And then?"

"My brother brought her back. She ran the next day, but I'm not quite sure about that. I found out about a rat in the pack." Lucas grumbles, running a hand roughly through his hair as I let him step away.

"I fucking wonder why." I muse mockingly before I decide to interrogate the Alpha of Death further. I hear a snort and he quickly mutters something under his breath which I disregard completely. I need more answers. "Why did that bastard Caine take her? Don't tell me you have conflicts with him too."

His face contorts into a beastly expression as he hurriedly hisses out the venomous words. "She's his beloved.

I almost recoil before reminding myself I was an Alpha now. I had no time to be disgusted or apprehensive. How was this possible? Why did this have to involve my little sister? "He won't give her back. And so this means a future war." I conclude for him, slightly dejected. 

After all, I had come here to see my amiable sister, only to find out she had ran from Lucas because of his abominable behavior toward her. She ran from the man she despised to a man she'll end up detesting even more. Lucas sighs before turning to fully face me. "I need all the help I can get against him and his rogue army."

"I'm only doing this for her." I grunt before striding over to place my ass on the expensive looking chairs in front of the mahogany desk. "Let's talk details and strategies. Sit your ass down."

I really hope you've all been enjoying my story, even though the updates are a bit slower than I want them to be.

Please feel free to ask me any questions because I do plan on having a chapter dedicated to questions and answers at some point.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

685K 21.3K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
124K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
679K 33K 15
| A Wattpad Featured Story | Hades was well-cast to rule over the land of the dead. But what if Hades, the fearsome monarch of the Underworld was...