Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

Od toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... Viac

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 29 - New feelings

238 16 6
Od toroshi-kun

((A/N : Play the video for sfx😶😶😶))

Your POV.

"L-lets just go out!!"

It startled me how loud his voice is. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes-yes. we're gonna go out and head straight home. No need to shout.. geez.." I sighed.

Antonio laughed, okay.. he's starting to creep me out. He's even holding his stomach.

"Hehe.. haven't felt that in a while.." He wiped the tears at the corner of his eye and then took my hand. He made it rest on top of his chest.

"Can't you feel it?" He asked softly. I blushed and tried to pry my hand from his grip.

"W-What?? Nipp--"

"N-nooo! That's not what I mean! Geez chica you such a bully--!" Antonio quickly cutted me off, releasing his hold. He was flustered while covering his chest like a girl without her bra.

"L-lets just go home.." I can't stand the awkwardness. But the situation was quite riddicilous, it averted my mind from the hurtful rejection I just had.
Antonio nodded his head, still sulking though.

He guided me out, avoiding the school guard's night duty like ninjas.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At last we arrived at my front porch. I opened the gate and turned arround to face him.

"Thanks, not just for today.. but for everything you did for me in the past. Thankyou for staying as my friend." I smiled. He rubbed the back of his neck with the hand that not holding the umberella and then lifted his head to look at me.

"What I mean about going out is that you should just date me. Were you really not understand?" Antonio asked. His fair green orbs showed determination.

I gulped, my hands on the gate gripped harder. "O-of course I don't understand! Were you really saying that? I just got rejected, and you said that like it was no big deal. I can't hurt you like that! Don't you listening to what I was saying back there?"

"Si! I heard it loud and clear! If it's not enough, I'll just have to love you. Until you sick of it, until you said you had enough of my affection. If it's only a half, I'll make it whole. I'll never make you sad or give you hard time. If you're troubled even by Lovi, I want you to share that pain with me, we can shoulder it together." Antonio was trying so hard to reasoned with me.

"Why can't you understand? I'm doing this for your sake." My voice came above whisper. He heard it but he didn't even budge from his spot. His head hung low, the umberella he's holding covered half of his face.

He was like this. The guy who will do what he want in the way he want. Of course he wont move from that spot until he get what he desire.

I took a shakily breath, "I....I'm not sure whether I like you or not. I'm might hurt you on the way or in the end of it. But, If you really okay with it.. do as you like."

Antonio quickly looked up. The umberella he's holding fall from his loosened grip. His eyes widden with mouth agape.

"E-EH?? UHM.. WAIT... QUEE?! ..... Does that mean...." He was blushing, putting the palm of his hand on his mouth.

"Feel free to break up anytime you want though.." I said, looking at him as he sighed in relieved. He seems to be in the verge of jumping up in joy.

Small things like this from me can make you that happy?

"Well then, I'm going inside." I chuckled, opening the door with my key.

"Y/N!" I turned around as he called out. He was still grinning like a boy he is.

"Be prepared! I'll make you fall in love with me! Fusosososo~" then he walked off. Twirling on his feet and almost making himself tripped. I laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

The time Antonio reached his house, Lovino was in the living room while holding a neatly folded towel.

"You finally back jerk--" He didn't have the chance to finish as he being glomped by the drenched brute. Both he and Antonio fell on the floor. Lovino blushed, wiggling wildy in Antonio's hold.

"WHAT THE FUCKK--"

"Lo siento Lovi.. lo siento por ser estùpido. Y... y gracias por todo." Antonio exclaimed heartfully.

"((I'm sorry Lovi.. I'm sorry for being stupid. And .. and thank you for everything.))"

Lovino sighed, he just looked at the ceiling above.

"Non rigraziarmi, stupido."

"((Don't thank me, stupid.))"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Many things happened in the past few weeks. Meeting new friends, or new unwanted enemy. Confessions... and rejections. Sacrifice and acceptance. Its all happening so fast. Too fast even... Giving the three of you,

The hard time to study.

"How can this be called a fucking study group? You're not even the same age as me bastardos." Lovino stated pissedly at the three older boys in front of him.

"Do not worried little boy! Mein brain is as awesome as mein existance! Ask me anything!" Gilbert exclaimed heartfully, crossing his arm and tilting his chin upwards.

"Then, tell me the formula for this question.." Lovino pointed a certain math problem in his text book. Gilbert skimmed through it, nodding his head on occasion.

"Ah, ja.. zhis question....... How could I know zhis?!" A thick mark appeared on Lovino's head. He sighed frustratedly.

"Asked me mon--"

"No." Lovino coldly cutted Francis off.

"You may not believe it mon ami, but there are two subjects I'm excellent in it!" Francis stated, he was sulking a little.

"....What?" Looking at the french boy suspiciously, Lovino asked back with unsure tone.

"Sex Education!!!" Francis replied fiercely while wiggling his body. Gilbert and Antonio laughed while Lovino looked at the three with disgust.

"Go die!" Lovino said to Francis who were still wiggling while explaining the art of making love.

"Fusososo.. tell us the other subject amigo!" Antonio quite down his laughter and wiped the tear at the corner of his eye because the fit of laugh he had. Lovino with the slight of curiosity he has left, listening closely to the blonde boy with purple parka.

"French Class."

And the fit of laughter happened again. Lovino were pissed, more pissed. "Die, die all of you and burn in hell."

Lovino sighed, once again back to his note. The only person he knew in the same year as him are only you and his little brother. He would rather eat spoiled food or confessed that he once wet the bed, than asked the german boy Ludwig to help him study.

His phone beside him rang, playing the slight ringtone of italian 'Marukaite Chikyuu'.

He glanced at the screen to find the call were from you. Too lazy to go to a quieter spot. He made a gesture to the three idiots to shut up. The three boy giggled and eavesdrop curiously. Sliding from their spot so they sandwitched Lovino.

"Halo, che cos'è idiota?" Lovino grumbled, he was busy pushing various faces that tried to put their ear to be as close as possible to the phone he's holding.

"Hi Lovi! Why so grumpy??" You were also in your own study group with Natalya and Lili at the belaroussian house.

"Ohh!! It's the frau!! Heyyy frauu heyyy--!!"

"Ma chérie! Ma belle!! Come here! I'm so lonely without you!!"

"Oh, those two... no wonder..." You chuckled, feeling pity for the poor italian. Though you have asked him if he want to come with you but he refuse it as quick as a thunder.

"Si. No wonder.." Lovino said, finally free from the grasp of Bad Touch Trio. "How's yours going? Why are you calling me?"

"We're taking a break here. Nat was in front of her brothers room, Can you here the scratching sound in here?" Lovino's ears perk up, there are indeed a loud scratching sound and a train of what seems like satanic ceremony.

"What the fuck is that?!" A shiver run down his spine. He only get disturbance in his study while you there, were in the middle of what seems like paranormal activity.

"That Nat, asking her brother to come out."

"What a way of expressing need.." Lovino stated in a lot of sacrasm. Gilbert waved his hand and whispered, "Psst-- ask the girls to come here!"

"The potato said you and your friend should come here."

"Wait, I'm gonna ask Nat... Nat!! Should we go to Lovi's place??" Lovino could hear it clearly the cold respond 'I'd rather die.' and the long breath you took.

"What about you Li--"

"No." The smaller, sweeter girl replied with firm and unfazed expression.

"Well then... it's not suprising. I'll continue my study... if, I could..." Lovino said with a bored tone. He frustratedly looked at Gilbert who were doing belly dance and then at Francis and Antonio who were laughing and clapping like a seal.

"Hey, I'm coming over later." Your voice through the phone were softer, or so Lovino thought.

"H-huh?! No need--" Lovino tried to decline but you cutted him off.

"Prepare the snacks."

For a moment, he could feel his heart skip a beat.

The annoying thumping sound resonate.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Like falling raindrops on the window

My mind is getting stained by you,

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

79.3K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
19.7K 861 26
Join the German Siblings, Germany, Prussia, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland in their everyday lives.Whether it's baking, getting drunk, havin...
4.7K 223 16
He heard voices though. Specifically a thick Spanish one. He only knew one person with that odd, lilting Spanish accent. Antonio. He had to be alive...
23K 1K 11
Spain raised Romano, and Romano decided when he was younger he was going to stay with Spain whether the tomato-eating bastard liked it or not. One da...