Chapter 12

Your POV.

I am so stupid...

I sigh, and put my arm covering my swollen eyes. The memories of his confession kept repeating inside my head, or rather.. his confession ‘rehearsal

Flashback

“I’ve like you.. for a long time..” Lovino said, his face were blushing and his hands were in a fist. I look at him in disbelief. But before I open my mouth to answer, he beat me to it.

“How was that? Did I do good enough?!” He ask excitedly making me confuse, “Eh--.. what?” He show me one of his rare smile, shyly.

“It’s a rehearsal..” I widden my eyes, not processing what just happen in a blink of eyes.

“What rehearsal?” I could feel my features darkened.

“Geez, rehearsal is rehearsal idiota.. I am going to confess, to Emma.. I mean-.. I couldn’t stand being treated like a kid.”

I grab my shoes roughly and put it hurriedly. He crounch down to my level and frown.

I sigh, “Lovino, you really—..”

“Won’t you help me? I am sorry if I make you angry, but-.. damn  you are the only one I can ask..the only one I can rely on, right now.. ”

Why are so unfair Lovino?

I tug on his tie, making him stumble. Our faces were only an inch, he blush.

“Just kidding~” I pinch his cheek and smile. I got up as he still in daze.

“And I am not angry.. of course I’ll help you.” I smile and offer him my hand, he take it and stand up.

He sigh in relief and swap his bangs with one of his hands.

“Really, grazie... ragazza..”

End of Flashback

“Geez.. my eyes are so red-..” I look at myself from the mirror.

I had a quick shower to relieve some of my numb muscle. I sigh and grab my bag,

I could careless about breakfast.. and head out to go to school.

“Ciao.” There he is.

Lovino hands in his pockets, in front of my house.

“What are you doing?”

He pout, “Waiting for you dammit, and as always you’re as slow as a fucking snails.” I laugh and close the front gate,

“Why aren’t you with Antonio?” I could see him sigh from the corner of my eyes, “Dunno, that bastard leave early in the morning.”

I look ahead, “Is that so?” We walk silently to the school.

My beating heart, I wonder if he heard it..

I wish time like this would last forever..

“I was wondering to give her this chocolate, what do you think?” He ask out of blue.

I look at the red colored box in a envy gaze. “Good enough.”

He pout and nudge on my side, “Damn it, be serious..”

“Right-right geezz.. I think it’s good, I bet she’ll accept it right away.” He hmmh-ed, gazing at the box in a dreamy state,

“Say, Lovino.. if-.. if it were me, that having a boyfriend, what will you do?

He look at me and ruffle my hair, “Of course I’ll support you idiota!”

Oh shit.... bomerang..

The class went well as usual, but my mind wander off elsewhere. I can’t focus to the lesson.

When the bell for the lunch break rings, Lovino hurriedly ran off somewhere. Curiousity hit me as I follow him silently.

I am so stupid yet I can’t stop, Toni’s right.. I might just hurt myself again,

Lovino reach the stairs as hide behind the walls near it.

“Shit--!” before I could follow him further, he slip on one of the stairs and fell. The chocolates box fell with a loud thud. I widden my eyes, worried wash over me.

“Damn it Lovi, be careful!” I approach him, checking on his injuries.

He look at me with his widden amber orbs “What are you doing here idiota?!” He look at me suspiciously,

“I-uhh...” His amber eyes wander off to the fallen red box a little far away from our spot, I sigh and pick up the fallen object. Lovino has stand up and walk stumbly to me,

“Here, a little dirty but it fine...”

He take the box from my hand and open the inside. The chocolate are messy and broken from it’s original shapes.

He frown and close the lid in anger, “No use, I can’t give something like this to--..” I snatch the box and pick one of the chocolates, he widden his eyes when I gulp it down,

“Good, I am hungry anyway..”

Why is this chocolate taste like tomato?!

I chew on it for a while and gulp, smiling at his suprised expression,

“Don’t worry, you’ll do better next time.” He sigh and smile bitterly at me, “Ye-yeah..”

BRAKKK

We both turn around to the source of the noise but found nothing, we look at each other and shrugh. Not aware of what await for us.

Author POV.

Many students bickering on a certain class. The gossip spread like fire about the ‘new couple’.

An unusual couple indeed.

“Yes, he feed her a chocolate,”

“They always walk to school together!”

“I once saw them out of a some old mansion with a naughty faces!!”

They kept bickering back and fourth, just some students with a connection to the said couple remain silent.

The door class burst open revealing you and Lovino. The class went silent as one of the students go “Kyah.”

“Kyah?” You repeat confusedly.

Lovino kick the back of your leg gently, “What the hell are you doing? Hurry up and sit.”

Lovino walk ahead as you follow behind him, The class still in silent, until the younger Vargas stand abruptly and look at the two of you with some sort of emotion you can’t describe.

“Y/N BELLA! YOU TWO FINNALY GOING OUT VEH~! I AM SO HAPPY!!” You and Lovino blush, The whole class cheer.

“WHAT?!” You two said at the same time.

Lili and Nat approach you.

“Oi vargas, if you make Y/N cry I’ll kill you.” Nat said threatening Lovino who still in shock, Lili pat your shoulder and smile “Congratulation Y/N, I’m happy for the two of you.”

“BUT WE AREN’T--?!” You ask frustrately.

“Oh-oh, they blushing~” the class start again, just before you could yell back, The teacher come in.

“What with the ruckuss, stay silent!”

And thus you and Lovino stay silent, couldn’t explain anything,

“What the hell just happen?!”

To Be Continue......