Sweet Joanna

By queendenise

I live in a world where fear is my only emotion. Fearing that my crack of a mother will beat me until I can't... More

Sweet Joanna
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Nine

3.1K 127 15
By queendenise

Check An Alpha's Effect it's a new book of mine.

-

Chapter Nine

"Start spilling Master."

I'm calm. Well I am trying to be. Despite the fact that I bit his wrist and sucked on it still doesn't change the fact that a small part of his arm is human.

The smell of his blood lingers in the air mixing with the slight tension that is surrounding us.

His breathing is ragged and his chest is heaving up and down I can feel his hands getting clammy his brain being shuffled into tons of questions and so on...

"Well?" I asked timidly arching my eyebrow showing him that I was getting impatient, obviously.

If he's not going to start talking I'm really going to go and buy a whip and be all Mrs.Robinson on him. Oh the things I could do to h- "Ahem." I was stopped mid-rant when again I realized that he could fucking read my mind.

"Mind Block." I chanted in my mind and with that I know that he can't read me anymore.

His nostrils flared and my eyes widened for a second when a smirk found it's way on my lips. Still fuming he growled, "Why. Did. You. Do. That."

I shrugged. "It's inevitable." I said it like it was the most simple thing in the world which is true in my opinion. "Now start talking if you want me to put it down." I demanded.

He looked away from me and nodded. "Well it happened a long long ti-" I stomped my foot very hard on the wooden floor making a hole and stood up.

"Oh don't you dare go on fairytale on me Master! I know that'll be biased." I stared into his eyes making him look up at me and I slowly said the words that made him tell me. "Tell. Me. The. Truth."

He sighed in defeat and slouched back on the seat. "Okay. So what happened is..."

|•|

Listening to Chopin Op.28 Number 4 in E minor I sighed and leaned my head on the window staring at the sun making it's appearance.

Sun. Heat. Sweat. I haven't felt them for weeks now. I wish I could feel it just for once. Just this once. I stood up lifting the lock of the window making the soft morning breeze come in.

I waited and waited. I watched the sunrise excitement bubbling inside me. Slowly a ray of sun came up from the ground up to the grass and raying a but of morning sun on the veins attached to the house making it's way to me.

At last I thought to myself. I out reached my hand wanting to feel the heat on my pale skin and felt a little sting as it shined on my skin.

Relief washed over me as I felt the sun dancing over my hand. A smile tugging on my li- "Ah!" I exclaimed. I hadn't realized that the heat coming from the sun is going stronger and stronger every minute making my skin react to the ultraviolet light.

My eyes widened realizing that I'd never feel the heat of the sun again. I stepped back making my back hit the post of my velvet wrapped bed.

I fell on my knees. feeling my eyes getting teary. Never. Never again. I'll never feel free again. I would always be locked in this big mansion. Alone with no future waiting for me.

"No!" I cried. "No! I don't want this!" Tears coming out of my eyes.

I didn't want this. No, I never did. Why didn't I had a choice in this. Imagining myself clothed in black slacks and button up polo top with my stiletto heels, a smile plastered on my perfect face.

But behind that girl was a smiling devil. Evo. He was smiling mischievously at me an evil glint in his eyes. Slowly he came towards the perfect me surprising me by biting the space between that crook of my neck and shoulder. This was wrong. This was wrong but I made no move not even a nudge to stop Evo from biting me. I looked like I was even embracing it.

Remembering what the priest told us once at the church, "God is always with us. At times we are happy and especially when we are down. He's always telling us that we're not done yet. We're not done with our mission here on the face of the earth. So embrace what you have and learn how to forgive."

Not done.

But forgive? Hell no. I'll never forgive those ones who treated me wrong. I will teach them a very fucking good lesson that'll put a mark on their scrawny brains.

"No. Never Forgive." I rocked back and forth.

"Never Forgive." I chanted.

"Never Forgive." And again.

"Never Forgive." Then again.

"They'll see what monster they made of me. How superior I will be to them. They'll see!" I exclaimed. Tears soaked my top and my eyes burning from my constant cries.

Warm arms embraced me soothing my loud cries that turned into silent sobs. I clutched his shirt crying even more, "Help me Evo. Help me." I stopped from talking remembering what he said to me. How he was be able to feed from himself.

I pushed him hard and crawled away from him. "No!" I pointed a finger accusingly at him. "Don't come near me! Yo-you l-lab rat!" He just stared at me with pity no anger in them just pure sympathy.

Just hours ago I was on my feet pushing Evo to tell me what happened to him 'a long time ago'. And now that I've heard what happened here I am trying to get away from him. Wanting to to be kilometers apart from him.

His story. His story isn't your typical Vampire story I was bitten, cursed by a which, and blah blah blah. No. His was extravagant actually. Totally unique that it scared me.

The way his eyes looked so afraid for the first time. So much fear and cowardice evident in his eyes. I shouldn't tease him about being a coward but I really shouldn't pity him for it. He's still Evo.

"It happened two millennium ago. I was just a bakery boy. I mix the dough. I put it in the oven and sh*t. The thing is at that time of the year scientists became more fond of pretty faces as years passed by. They wanted everyone pretty and no one left ugly. Unfortunately I was the ugly one. I had crooked teeth, disoriented face, weir and rough skin and I had a hunched back. Basically I looked like a monster.

The scientists looked for someone to test and that was me. They offered me money and even offered to give me the whole village just to try if it is successful. I, of course denied. I was mixing the flour with the dough that night ready to mold it into crescent shapes when angry mobs, pitchforks and scared kids came up by the bakery. The owner of the bakery, my mother, pushed me out saying that she despised me. That she only kept me for my baking skills. Of course I was offended and my heart was in pieces.

They tied my hand behind my back and started leading me to a small house which looked like the future when you come in. It was squeaky white and everything was made with metal. They started injecting things into and was always up all night writhing in pain. They started calling me lab rat and so that's what I used to be. A Lab rat.

One time they mixed liquid iron fillings with bat blood with a tinge of happiness and burden and anger. They mixed it, boiled it, and even preserved it. Days after mixing thing into it they finally injected it to me. No. If your thinking that I probably looked like Bella when I changed? No. My heart stopped beating my body went still and my skin started to falter it's color. I did not move even an inch by the time change was seeping into me. I could here them celebrating in the background thinking it went successful.

In what felt like centuries I finally woke up with a fast jolt sitting up not even realizing there were restraints tied at my wrists. Just like you everything went from pirated to hd. It was the best thing ever but then I felt empty not feeling my organs inside me nothing just plain empty. But everything changed as my eyes contrasted as to where I was.

And so it is true. I woke centuries later. Not realizing from 1798 to 1863. That's how long the change went. Everyone was already dead. The scientists and everyone from 1798. I found out that I was in a laboratory in Michigan that time and a new group of scientists found me and learned about me. I also found out that my only food was human blood which came from the small fraction on my arm which remained human. The reason behind my partly human arm was because it was dead even before I was born. Just in the womb of my mom it was already sentenced not to be used. It was always limp when I was a child and was teased because of it too.I was getting lonely and started changing people too. Time went by and the time of the change decreased and decreased until it was only a day just to become an official Vampire."

After he told his story I partly became disgusted and wanted to get away from him as I could. I didn't want to be near him. Hell I even pushed him right now. It's weird you know? To know that your master used to be a Lab rat.

A lab rat that scientists play with. Experiment with. God! I have nothing against scientist but could they please stop experimenting on anything breathing?

Evo stood up brushing his clothes walking to the door holding the handle for a while when he said, "I'll give you time to sink everything in and time for you to think if your even going to tell me what you really are and what you are capable of." He muttered.

"Pardon?" What was he talking about?

"Joanna. Sweet sweet Joanna the first ever Enamortal in centuries."

What?!

••••• (Claim your Chapter)

Phew! Chapter 9 done! You hate me? You don't? Well okay. Sorry for being 2 weeks late. I had a severe case of writer's block and I even thought of deleting this book just because of that freaking writer's block. Well thanks to my readers I got energized and inspired. What do you think? Evo the Lab rat. Quite shocking or nah? Okay I'll shut up now. Chapter Song: Chopin Op.28 Number 4 in E minor QOTC: What part did you like most? Tell me! Tell me! Make me a cover and send it through my email. My email is... message me. Vote and Comment plsssssssss

Check An Alpha's Effect it's a new book of mine.

And my bestfriend's book. It'll make you crave. It's Skinny Love by _kyrasantos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 310 43
he carried the lil baby girl paving around trying to stop her from crying. she never stopped and he started to get worried. she soon stopped and he s...
2.7M 97.9K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
595K 18K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
941 124 26
"I've realized, over the past few years of high school, that people are like vampires. They suck your dignity, self-confidence, and your self-esteem...