Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

It has been a week since we started training and I've been more worn out than I've been with my mother.

Evo kept on motivating me with dagger-like words that instead of going straight to my brain it stabs my heart and offends me.

I know. I know I'm supposed to be used to this. That being a Vampire you'd see the world with clarity. No. We have our flaws too. Well I have Flaws.

My brain is tired. My ears are ringing from consistent profanities is spilling Evo's sailor like mouth. Like hell I think he's doing this to punish me. To punish me for pecking him on the cheek.

If that's the reason well I might just say that he's so low to even go down that level.

As of now I feel like there's a leash on my neck tightening after every command. My chest crumbles with every word that comes out of his mouth. His eyes... his eyes sends arrows to my face and stares at me with anger.

Just like last time when We physically trained and toned our bodies more, I tried the pull-ups. I did a hundred but Evo said it wasn't enough.

"Do you think a hundred of those weak pull-ups of your will make you overpower them? Tower over their petite and wimpy figures? No! So stop being a baby and start being a true Vampire!" He shouted at my face.

That time I really wanted to shout back at him and show him just how I'm more superior than humans will be. But I'm tired. Just plain tired. I don't know how pull-ups are connected to being a true Vampire so behind his sneaky non sense shouts at me I know there's a reason behind it. He just won't admit it.

I couldn't decipher what was making him mad behind these words are purposely hurting me. His eye blinding gaze and I know if I even try and find out what it is it won't do me any good.

Feeling the lumpy gravel where the car was moving I looked out the window and realized that we were almost there. The tress that we passed by seemed to lighten up and slowly limp down a little after passing by.

It's like Evo's somehow a sun to them that makes them brighten up. Yet Evo is well a Vampire. So the sun? He isn't be able to feel it. Oh the irony.

We were on our way home from the endless training we had. M y body felt sore for the first time in my Vampire experience. Especially that we are tight skinned supernaturals you wouldn't believe that but yeah I think we tend to feel sore after a little while.

My sports bra is soaked from sweat and my skin feels totally sticky and itchy. I want a bath. A relaxing bath that I'll never feel is what I really need right now.

I waited and waited until..

The car halted to a stop and my head made contact with the dashboard and was brought back to the leather seat as the seat belt pulled me.

Fucking seat belt.

Evo pulled the key form the ignition and got out. He slammed the door loudly sending me a message that he wasn't in the mood.

He didn't even say fucking sorry.

God. Now I'm the one spilling gallons of fucki.. profanities. Credits to Evo. Cue for the million dollar smile.

Rubbing my forehead I got out of the car and locked it. I didn't mind if it was still open since we are in the middle of no where. No one even knows someone lives in the location.

Heck no one even thinks anyone could survive living in this middle of no where.

Mother.

Remembering what happened at our house I replayed how sad and depressed she looked. Those flyers of me missing.

Should I even feel pity? Sympathy towards her? Is it even normal that I can't find myself coming back to her arms? Well for me yes.

I've been bearing all the pain she caused me for years. I tried hiding my hideous bruises with my tattered clothes. I made myself understand why I was born to a family like this. Why I had a life like this.

I've kept on saying that this was my destiny that god is good and he will always keep me safe regardless the beating I get.

It's easy to be sad yet it's so hard to be so so so freaking happy.

I walked to the front door leaving footprints on the gravel behind me. The dust entering my nostrils making me want to sneeze.

What used to be my squeaky clean pair of rubber shoes is now smudged with different kinds of dirt making it look like I've used it for years now.

Opening the door, I was immediately greeted with the metallic smell of blood making my throat crave for it.

The smell was enticing, majestic and delicious. My throat wants to suck so hard on the blood bag that not one droplet of blood is left.

I quickly ran full speed to where it was coming from and and now I was standing in front of two wooden double doors which I assume is Evo's.

Inhaling the scent last time I pushed the door open and gasped making Evo's attention turn to me. His eyes widen he frantically stood up and panicked.

If Evo was holding a blood bag it would be totally fine and if he was feeding on a girl, again, it would be fine.. well a little bit. But what shocked me was he was feeding on the vein just below his palms.

Two bite marks was evident and blood was coming out of the clean bite. I know Vampires that feed on themselves are the crazy ones but I can't seem to say that Evo is one of them considering the part where he bit himself looked pretty tan stopping in the middle part of his arm.

How could that even happen?

"I.. I can ex.." I raised my hand stopping him from saying anything and took large steps towards him.

Maybe he thought I was going to shout at him, tell him that his a liar the whole time but no, instead I took his hand and brought centimeters away from my lips.

My fangs elongated and I grazed my fangs over the vein making him look.. shocked.

Licking a small bit of blood, an explosion of flavor came around inside of my mouth invading all tiny places making me taste the addicting sweet flavor.

His eyes widened when I quickly punctured his wrist and sucked on it. It tasted good. Too good.

I planned on sucking on his tan and totally human wrist but as it got longer the taste that used to be addicting it turning into bitter water.

I removed my fangs away and coughed. I spitted the blood trying to remove the taste of the blood. It was so real. Feeling his thick human blood lingering on my taste buds but on the other hand it felt so weir and icky.

Realizing what I had just did, now it was my turn to get shockd. I froze my eyes wide and perfectly circled I took a step back from Evo and dropped his hand from my grasp. "Oh no," I muttered.

But I realized that he was the one hiding something not me. I just drank his blood which is a reflex for a Vampire. He was the one that hid something. He was the one that had small fraction of skin that was tan. But he's still my master.

Even if I want to I'm still not going to win. I want to win. I badly want to. But he's my master and I'm devoted to him for turning me... I still want an explanation.

I still want-.. 'Okay. okay." Evo stopped me from my non stop ranting in my mind.

Remembering that he could read my mind I stopped thinking and looked up at him to find him staring at me.

There was more than just onew emotion in his eyes that even me as a supernatural can't decipher. But just like any other stereotype cliche books it was gone in just seconds.

I tried to think of what to say to him that'll leave a mark on his fucking brain and made a sentence which was more wimpy than a jello stick.

"Start spilling Master,"

Omg! This is rushed we're about to go home now. Sorry I'm a day late in updating. Vote&Comment plssssss

Check An Alpha's Effect & Make Fun Of Me. Both of these are my books and lastly check out Skinny Love by _kyrasantos.