Perennial Love

Bởi AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

6. The nightmares

613 35 43
Bởi AnushaBhatt15

Hi all!

This chapter is something different and there's a surprise for everyone in it!

Go ahead and read it.
Well, one more thing. Our Swaron are incomplete without dance right? So here it is.

Happy reading!

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Pia's POV

The brightest beam of light ever flashed in front of my eyes just like before and I felt myself being taken to some other land.

Suddenly a mild sound of a tune fell on my ears. Something like a song. Then I recognised it, the song 'pehla nasha' started playing in the background and I dared to open my tightly squeezed eyes. As soon as I opened them, it was all black. Nothing! There was nothing! But there were two figures appearing in the dark. I couldn't see them clearly, but figured out that they were dancing. Meeting each and every beat of the song, it seems like they are swaying in their own world. It looks like they are madly and deeply in love with each other, holding each other in their arms dancing to the music like there's no tomorrow, lost in each other's eyes, romancing in their own way. So beautiful! I feel like they were spreading their magic to everyone around but something about the scene panicked me. I started to sweat and fearing for something I don't know. Where am I?

Again a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and again the darkness fell on my eyes! Then I saw two people laughing and jogging together in a garden but again there's nothing clear. It seemed like the same couple. I see them jogging happily, enjoying each other's company, broad smiles playing on their faces, hands interlocked in each other's. Laughter, it's the only thing I feel echoing in my ears. Whom so ever these people are they are madly in love but again I realised I don't know where I am standing and I found myself panicking again.

Again a beam of light flashed and I found myself witnessing a car ride. It was all black like before. I noticed that they were the same couple. They were having their quality time of a long and peaceful drive. The girl stealing glances of the boy and same did the boy as well. I couldn't hear their muffled voices but whatever it was, it was happy. Again and again I found myself sweating profusely witnessing the scene.

A strong beam of light again flashed and...

"Ahhhhhhh!" A loud scream escaped my mouth and I found myself in my bedroom. Panting and sweating heavily, my heart was beating abnormally fast. What happened to me just now? It was again a nightmare! The same nightmare. Breathing heavily, my shaking hands reached the bedside table in order to grab the glass of water but it fell down due to the panic I was going through. Then I heard the sound of footsteps rushing outside my room. The sound becoming louder and louder as each second passes. The door of my bedroom flung open and there stood Sid and mom.

As soon as I saw them, I felt a sense of relief run through me and the next moment I knew I was already in the arms of mom who was trying to calm me down. I broke down in her embrace.

"Shhh... It's all good here. We are with you Pia, calm down." she said soothingly and slightly turning towards Sid she said "bring water for her." and he obliged.

"Calm down dear." she said again rubbing my back. After some time I felt myself relaxing a bit and I pulled out of her embrace. Then Sid came hurriedly towards me and handed the glass of water. I just gulped it in one go as if my throat had yearned for it since ages. I am blank. Totally blank. I am not able to figure out what happened to me all of a sudden. Why does this happen to me? I was searching for answers for my own questions.

"Was it the nightmare again? The same one?" Sid asked after some time and I just nodded.

"It's ok Pia, don't think about it now and try to sleep. Let it go. It was just a nightmare." mom said smiling towards me and tapped on her thighs. I responded immediately and placed my head on her lap. She started humming something and soon Sid left the room. As she said, I tried not to think about it and just let it go. Relaxing under her embrace, thinking it is the best place to be in the entire world, I started to think all the happy memories I have with this family. Soon sleep overtook me and I fell asleep.

_____

I tossed myself on the bed from one position to another but I couldn't sleep more. I don't know what's wrong with me these days. I woke up today early morning which is so much unlike me. I couldn't even get up daily even when alarm would ring for hours and today I was wide awake at 6 in the morning. I just decided to get up and sat resting against the headboard.

I saw the morning beams of light peeping in through the curtains in my room sweeping away the darkness. Suddenly feeling the urge to be out in the open air, I flipped the duvet off my body and slid the door of my balcony. As soon as I did it, I was mesmerized by the nature's beauty.

I just stood there taking in the fresh cool breeze of morning weather, hearing to the sweet song of birds chirping and looking down at the beautiful lawn, full of flowers. I wonder sometimes that why don't I wake up early in the morning everyday just to feel this awesome weather and then sleep again?

What? I love my sleep and I wouldn't compromise it for anything. I mean it. I just looked up at the sky and the sun at the horizon raising up filling the sky with colours. It felt so calm and so peaceful at the morning! Unlike the traffic honking and the huff puff of the crowd in the day time in this busy city.

As I was enjoying the beauty, my mind drifted on to yesterday's events. It was definitely a very long and tiring day for me with all the weird things happening to me and at last the nightmare.

I hate them so much! Those really give me panic attacks. It's like I don't even know whom I see in those dreams and all of a sudden get up all panicky but this wasn't the first time. This whole shit called nightmares haunted me for years and when I was all helpless, we went to a doctor for its treatment. Well, the medicines worked and I had recovered completely but I don't know what happened all of a sudden that I had one yesterday. I hadn't had one since years maybe. I even remember vaguely that yesterday while I got up all scary, I screamed very horribly. I tried to recall it to my best but couldn't. I just don't remember anything but some blurry and dark flashes of those nightmares.

That's not the only thing happened yesterday. It all started when I met him! The feeling when a person meets some other and feel like they have know to each other for ages but the fact that the person has met the other for the first time still holds true. Exactly this is how I was feeling yesterday when I met 'The Swayam Shekhawat'.

There's more to it. As soon as I looked into those black orbs of his, I felt as if I could read them in and out and I saw pain in them. They held so many emotions at once in them, that I also felt a small sting in my heart. God knows what's all this.

I just buzzed off the thought and the feeling and had forwarded my hand for a shake as Rey introduced me and not doing it would be unprofessional but he seemed to be like, shocked or something like that. I think he was lost somewhere? Yes he was thinking of something. But what? I chided myself to stop thinking if him and fixed up my expressions.

After sometime he took my hand and as soon as my hand touched his I felt something weird and immediately my mind started flashing some images from my nightmares. Agrhhh! I don't know what's all this. I immediately pulled my hand out and we walked to the conference room.

This was all so wierd. I couldn't digest even a thing. I had even welcomed a head ache, all thanks to this man and my awesome nightmares. As I was reading the papers I felt someone's strong gaze on me. I just looked upto him and he shifted his gaze away. Such a... Such a jerk he is!

The so called Swayam Shekhawat was staring at me every now and then and I just couldn't ignore it. I mean how could you? A very hot and handsome man is looking at you every now and then and how can u choose to ignore? Okay okay, don't take me wrong. I was not drooling over him but I felt some unknown pull towards him at the same time. I was so messed up with myself. As soon as everyone signed the papers, they congratulated each other and then I saw her... Oh no! 'I am so dead' I thought to myself.

I saw there my dearest best friend Simmi. I didn't even notice her all this time being busy with my own conflict and by that time I knew she would be mad at me. Simmi Malhotra, the only friend of mine who is like a sister to me. With whom I shared every single thing of my life. She was my soulmate for sure!

I never knew I would meet her like this, that too in the same job but I was in a glum mood, already feeling like someone's hammering my head, so I just smiled at her and what she did next was surprising.

She was supposed to be mad but then she squeals my name as if she saw a ghost and pulls me into a tight hug! I knew she was way too happy to see me again after so many days but she was totally mad at times. Like the one now, after seeing me here. Not to let her down I responded to the hug. Then she said that I had planned this surprise for her and she was very happy but I didn't do it.

Firstly these all things were getting onto my mind and she thinks of me being happy being here? Just great! I just replied her that I didn't do it but as soon as I did I bit my tongue. I was really rude and I think this got her mad as she mocked me and I just rolled my eyes.

This was enough for me. I didn't want anything else messing up in this one day! So I just ignored her and chatted with others. I thought I would say her sorry afterwards and then sort out with her. The whole day went in a glum mood and when I thought to have some sound sleep and I again landed up in the nightmare.

I just sighed a long breath leaning against the railing. I don't know what is happening in my life all of a sudden. The guy Swayam! I felt so much attracted towards him and the most funny thing was that i didn't even knew him. He was just a stranger yet like a known person. I just decided to not to think of all these things and ignore Swayam for now.

"Good morning dear!" I heard mom saying it from my room, so I went inside and wished her back.

"Oh my god! Is this for real? I mean... Look here! Pia is up and that too this early!" She said to me wearing a shock face and I just rolled my eyes. Though she was my mother we were more like friends, not that close but yet like friends.

Sid entered in the room and like as usual with his mobile in his hands. He looked up from the mobile, towards me and mom and he immediately keeps his palm on his chest and pretends as if he got a heart attack and falls on the couch.

"Hey Sid, Heart is in the left side not in the right." I said as his palm was on the right side of his chest and both me and mom started laughing. Sid and his antiques, they are always so funny! He sat up with a pout on his face but soon got up and came to us. He poked my arms and said,

"But seriously, are you really up?" By this I was little irritated. Everyone were acting as if it was some miracle.

"I think it's normal for humans to get up early in the morning right?" I said to him mockingly.

"Exactly! For humans, not for you Ms. Zombie." he teased. What the...

"Unbelievable." I just muttered and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah... It's so unbelievable." he mocked back at me but before our bickering could even start, mom played the role of a peacemaker and calmed us both down. He also got a smack on this head by mom to which I smirked. Serves you right piggy. Then mom turned towards me and she did nothing! Wow!

"Anyways Pia, I was to ask you that how are you feeling now? Are you okay?" She asked me concerned.

"Oh Mumma, I am all fine. See it yourself." I said to her not wanting to bother her with all my messed up things.

"Okay, that's good and just don't think about it much." She said to me.

"And you," she added turning towards Sid.

"Go and get freshened up first. You are looking like a monkey!" She said and I chuckled. He playfully glared at me and walked out of the room.

"You too. Don't get so happy and fly high. Freshen up fast and come down for breakfast." she said and walked out.

Whatever may be the problem, whatever I may face, I just love this family. My family...

_______________

A/N

Sooo, How did u all felt the chapter was? Please let me know in the comments...

What do you think where the story is going?

Still lot to unravel in the upcoming chapters.

Please do Vote, Comment and Share.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

135K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
224K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
An Unique Wedding ✔️ Bởi Hiya

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
112K 8.6K 104
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...