Holding You Down

By _Dream2Reality

"To hold me down you have to be my ride or die. You gotta be down for whatever, whenever. " Michael said. I... More

Holding You Down
~ Opener
Boo Thang
Newbies
Party Girls
Work
Road Trip
What a Night
The Call
Tension
News
Time to go
Good bye
Almost
Familia
Cali
What Happens in Vegas
Concrete Jungle
That's Her
Face to Face
Special Visit | 20 |
R.I.P | 21|
Not Little Si | 22 |
#BringSianiHome | 23 |
Epilogue
The Reunion
Forever Girl
Special Date

Let em' Know | 19 |

23.1K 818 177
By _Dream2Reality

To Monique: Why didn't you tell Dominic about Jayce and Rage? -Anonymous

Monique: Cause that woulda led to a lot more questions.

To Monique: Why didn't you go talk to Jayce? -Anonymous

Monique: Cause then I would have had to talk to Micheal to.

To Micheal/Rage: Why didn't you go talk to Monique, your Monique? -Anonymous

Micheal: They walked away...

                                19

Nah, we not together. But that's all me though. -Dominic

Micheal

"But why would he even go with her?" I said while pacing back and forth with my fists balled tightly.

Jayce shrugged from his spot on the couch. "He didn't know you knew her Mike."

I frowned. "I know but still--"

"Mike there's no way he would have known that you knew Monique. You had your chance to speak up in the car that night."

"I know. I never knew her last name was Dash man." I said running my hand over my waves.

Jayce shrugged. "Well now you know." He got up and went to the kitchen and started pulling out my snacks and shit.

"Man, I gotta find a way to talk to her." I said plopping down on the couch.

Jayce came back over and sat on the couch across from me with a tray of cookies in his hand.

"Those are Siani's." I said looking at them.

"Man she wasn't gonna eat all of em. Plus she not gonna even notice some are missing." He said shrugging me off.

I just shook my head cause I knew that Siani already remembered the exact number of cookies that were there and told me not to touch them.

"Anyway I think I got a plan though." Jayce said getting serious.

Monique

After me and Dominic's date. Or should I say me, Dominic, Anthony, and Adrianna's date.

Anyways after that ne and Dominic said our goodbyes and me and my siblings went back to the hotel.

"You guys are hell." I said having a fake attitude in the car.

Anthony laughed. "Yeah okay."

When we got back to the hotel me and Adrianna went to our room whole Anthony went to his.

"So.." Adrianna said plopping down on my bed.

"Wassup?"

"When are you gonna schedule an appointment."

I shrugged. "I don't know. I should get to that sooner rather than later though."

She nodded her head. "Well be glad that you have such an amazing big sister like me. I already scheduled you one for tomorrow morning."

I sighed and put down the magazine I was reading. "Really? You couldn't have waited?"

She shook her head side to side. "Nope. We're gonna see what's in that belly of yours tomorrow!"

"Great, now I have to find a way to tell the fam."

"Yup." She looked at her phone for the time. "I mean we got dinner with the fam in three hours. You could do it then or just wait till after the appointment."

I shook my head. "After the appointment."

"Okay."

"Anyway what do you think about Dominic?" I asked.

She rolled over on her back and started staring at the ceiling. "He's okay. Cool people's I guess."

"Why you say it like that?" I asked.

"I mean don't get me wrong, he's cool and seems nice. But I'm rootin for someone else."

I gave her a look. "And who might this someone else be?"

She looked at me. "Micheal of course. I don't know him but I always root for the baby daddy. They usually pull through."

I literally started laughing in her face.

"It's so weird that you said that cause I saw him today." I said nonchalantly.

Adrianna sat up and stared at me with her eyes bugging out. "You saw him! What did you say?"

"Uhh nothing." I answered flipping the page of the magazine.

"Wait wait. Lemme get this straight. You finally saw your baby daddy, who you've been looking for for a second now, and said nothing?"

"Yup. Oh yeah and Dominic knows him to. That's his boy I guess." I shrugged flipping another page.

Adrianna took the magazine and threw it across the room. "Nique! Listen to yourself right now. A few weeks ago you would have jumped at this opportunity but now you're acting like you couldn't care less."

"Cause I can't. He obviously didn't wanna be with me so it is what it is."

"Okay I get that you might not care but now you have a child to think about to. You can't just go off of your own feelings anymore."

I sighed then sat there for a minute. "You're probably right."

□■□■

When Adrianna said my appointment was in the morning I didn't think she meant at 6 o'clock.

I had to wake up mad early, and it didn't help that I was having a little morning sickness. Ugh this just wasn't my morning.

When we finally got to the doctors office we were the first people there so I filled out some papers and shortly after that they called my name.

"Hi Ms.Dash. I'm Doctor Lee." An Asian lady said coming in the room.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. This is my sister Adrianna." I said. Adrianna waved.

"Okay soo let's just take a test really quickly to confirm that you're pregnant then we'll get into some other things." She went over to a cabinet and handed me a little cup. "Just do your business in here and bring it back."

I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I was laughing the whole time I was in the bathroom. Why? Because I was peeing in a cup. I don't know what was so funny about it but it was pretty funny.

When I brought her back the cup filled with my pee she went and tested it, then confirmed that I was with child. I'm 3 weeks pregnant. She gave me prenatal vitamins and a list of things I shouldn't eat then me and Adrianna were on our way.

"Soo have you figured out how and when you're gonna tell everyone yet?" Adrianna asked me while we were in the car.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm gonna tell everyone tonight since dad's leaving tomorrow."

She nodded then made a left.

"How do you think he's gonna take it?" I asked unsure.

"Well, I got pregnant when I was way younger than you and he was pretty upset. He wasn't mad at me though, he was mad at Dre for getting me preggers.  After a few weeks he got over it. But with you, since you're 18 going on 19 I think he'll be a little more okay with it. He won't me ecstatic, but he'll be okay." She said pulling up to the hotel.

I just nodded and took it all in.

□■□■

We just got done eating dinner. We were at this restaurant close to the hotel.

This is the perfect time. I thought to myself.

I gave Adrianna a look and she nodded.

"Oh guys Monique has something she wants to say." She said looking at me smiling.

My dad and Anthony looked at me while sitting their forks down.

"Okaay. Umm so yeah. As you guys know before I found out about you guys I was with Micheal. And yeah we were together for a while. Anyway.. what I'm trying to say is now I'm..pregnant." I said.

Pure shock was written all over my dad's face while Anthony looked all happy.

"Oh word? Ima be a uncle again?" Anthony asked smiling.

I nodded. "Looks like it."

"Niceee.. I hope I get a little nephew this time." He said nodding. He looked over at Adri. "You knew?"

She shook her head. "Yep."

Dad was a little quiet. I looked over at him. "So umm, what are you thinking?"

He put his elbows on the table and clasped his hands together. "I think I want dessert." He said picking up the dessert menu.

That kinda hurt my feelings a little. He just acted like I didn't just say what I said. I looked at Adrianna.

'He'll come around.' She mouthed.

I just nodded hoping that she was right.

Micheal

"You sure this gonna work." I asked Jayce again.

He came up with a plan for me to get to Nique a few days back and now we're executing it.

"It's gonna work." He answered.

He knocked on Dominic's door and we stood there waiting for a response. We were here to 'chill' with him, no gay shit. A minute later he came to the door.

"Oh waddup." He said letting us in.

"Waddup." Me and Jayce said as we followed him to the living room.

We pulled out the weed and started rolling up.

"So how was ya date with that girl. Monique I think?" Jayce asked after taking a hit.

"It was mad chill. I learned a lot about her. We was caking and shit till her brotha and sista showed up." He said after exhaling some smoke.

"Word? She got siblings?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Yep. They're cool peoples to."

I honestly didn't know that.

"Damn first date and you already met the fam." Jayce said exhaling smoke from his nose.

"Facts. But it's just a step in the right direction."

"So y'all together now?" Jayce asked.

"Nah, we not together. But that's all me though." He said getting up. "I'll be right back."

I looked at Jayce. "You ask too many damn questions man." I said getting up.

He started laughing then got up to. "I know. I was just pushing ya buttons man. Now where his phone at?"

We both started searching and Jayce found it in the kitchen. "Found it." I said passing it to Jayce.

He unlocked it then passed it back to me. I scrolled through his contacts until I found Nique's number.

'Let's chill tomorrow?' I texted.

She replied instantly.

'Sure. Where at?'

I texted her the address to my house.

'Okay see you then.❤'

I took that time to look at some of their previous conversations.

This nigga don't even know. I thought.

We heard him coming back so I put the phone back where I found it then rushed back over to the couch.

"You gooch?" Jayce asked.

"Ya. She gonna be there tomorrow." I answered.

He nodded then went back to smoking. Now I just gotta get what I'm gonna say together.

Monique

The driver pulled up to the address and thanked him then got out. It was a nice looking house. Not huge but definitely not small.

I smoothed out the skirt I was wearing the rung the doorbell. The door opened a little so I just let myself in.

Why not?

Right when I walked in the door slammed shut. I turned around to see who closed it and saw no one other than Micheal standing there.

"Micheal? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

He locked the door then started walking over to me. "Well this is my house. I don't see why I wouldn't be here."

I backed up a little cause now he was in my personal space. "Where's Dominic."

He shrugged. "Don't know."

I crossed my arms. "Okay Micheal what's going on?"

He motioned towards the couch. "Let's sit down and talk."

"No. Why would I do that?"

"Cause we obviously have a lot to talk about." He said then looked down at my belly.

"Wait you.." I trailed off.

"Yeah." He put his hands on my belly and started rubbing it. "I know."

...

Quick chapter. Excuse the mistakes please.

I start school tomorrow so updates are gonna start coming a little slower than usual. Don't worry though! I'm not gonna forget about you guys.

Tell me what you think.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks for all the love and support!

- Dream2Reality ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.1K 55
"π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...
339K 12.8K 28
"i'll hold you down, i'm the one gon' hold you down." my works #1.
1.1M 63.4K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
812K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...