Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Shadi

5.7K 124 274
By mishhtalkative

Bridal Room.....

Naveen - " Shalu, woh kangan idhar dena...
Main apne haathonse Gudiya ko sajana chahta hu...." and made his Gudiya wear his mother's jewellery's one by one...

Shalu - " Navu, agar tum yaha rahoge toh bahar mehmanonko Kon sambhalega??? " said trying to push him out...

Alekh - " apun sambhalega...
Aap yahi rukho..." shouted giving a glass of kiwi juice to Naina...

Naina - " wah!!!
Bhabhi aapko nii lagta ki shadi Roz honi chahiye...
Warna, yeh joh mere se Ghar ke kaam karate rehte he, aaj dekho..."

Her face was glowing like a full moon....as she was going to marry her sapnonka Rajkumar...

Naveen - " aur mera tijori roz loote???
Yahi irada he tera....
Main koyi Raja nii hu...ek maamuli sa army officer hu..." he twitched her ears, softly not to hurt her....

"Aur Kitne saal se main yeh sapna dekh raha hu ki tu ghar se nikal jaaye aur main aish karu..." He continued to irritate her more....

Shalu - " Navu, aaj ke din nahi...." she said seeing Naina's face which turned into a pumpkin....

Naveen - " baarat aata hi hoga...
Main bhi chalta hu..." he was about to move, Naina caught his hand... with moisty eyes... saying him not to leave her....

Naveen kneed down and cupping her face, wiped her tears....
Unable to control her emotions, she hugged him tightly, and started sobbing....

Naina - " aap na use Ghar jamayi banado....
Main baath karu???..." She said still hiding her face... cutely...

Alekh - " aur woh apun logonka gareeb khane mein rahega???
Pagal..." said joining them for a group hug...
Shalu was watching them with a teary smile, trying to understand their bond....

After their parents death, Naveen decided to resign army thinking about his Gudiya...
But Naina declined it saying she is matured enough to handle herself...

When she fell in love with his best friend, Naveen was on cloud nine along with a worried thought as her selection was too belonged to Army who would not be having any proper Bharosa on his own life....

Then he was convinced by Gunny and his dearest talkative wife that Naina's choice will keep her happy.... through out her life....

And about lt.Alekh Sharma, he is Naina's twin brother...by soul...
Even though he is of Naina's age, he always treated her like his own baby sister.... and his almost leaves are wasted on taking care of her...

Pooja - " hayoo rabba...
Waha baarat aayi huyi he aur yaha,
toh family scene chal raha he...
Jaldi Chalo, warna woh, Naina ki khadoos saas, baarath gumake le jaayegi..." said seeing them crying holding one another's hand...

Naveen - " main chalta hu..." he turned to leave without looking at Naina and their grip loosed slowly....
he walked off...

******************
After 3 hours....

Pandit ji - " ab aap dulhan ke mang mein sindoor bhar dijiye...aur usko apne dharmapatni sweekariye..." said forwarding sindoor towards the man sitting in dulha's dress...

Gunny - " Raj, sab dekh rahe he....
Sindoor lo..." whispered nudging him a bit...who was lost somewhere...

Rajveer slowly picked what pandit ji gave him...and filled it in her mang, without glancing the face...which was red due to constant crying and exhaustion was written on it clearly...

After sindoor daan, Naveen hugged Raina and kissed Naina's forehead who was sitting like a dead corpse...

Gunny kept a hand on Naveen's shoulder as an assurance....that he will take care the further things....

*****************

During bidayi....

Naina was crying bitterly clinging to Naveen and Alekh was holding her by one hand....
Shalini was trying to convince them as it was getting late....for muhrat...

At last Sherry caught Naina by arm and made her sit in car beside Rajveer....who was hearing some lecture from Gunny....

Naina - " Bhaiyya, mujhe nii jaana..." she cried holding Naveen's small finger like a baby who was afraid to leave her mother...

Naveen - " gudiya, main isi shehar mein hu....
jab chaahe tab aajana...
love you bachcha...miss you.." his voiced cracked at the last line and turned his back as he couldn't wanna breakdown infront of his life, Naina...

Seeing all these from his peripheral vision, Rajveer stepped out from the car,
" Tu roo math...
Main hu na...
Apna khayal rakhna.." he hugged Naveen and Alekh , Gunny joined them...

Car moved slowly with the dhol sound....along with Naina's tears....

And Rajveer gave her rumal unable to hear her sobs....

But she didn't... touched it...

****************

Shalini - " Naveen....u hi bachche ke tarah rote rahoge, toh parso phagphere ke liye Naina ko lene Kon jaayega...." she asked moving her hands in his hairs...and he raised his face with a hope of seeing Naina again...

Alekh - " apun jaayega...
Dekho, apun ka face ek dum must he...
Iske jaisa, rothlu nii he..." he said plastering a smile...

Naveen - " nii...main jaaunga, apna Gudiya ko lene..." he jumped from the seat....only to hear a sweet melodious voice...which dragged his attention...

A small girl, may be of 5 - 7 year old, was trying to read the wedding board...

Girl - " w...e...l...c...o..m...e...
Welcome..." and clapped her hand joyfully...

Naveen - " Meri gudiya bhi yese hi naachti thi....jab use dance mein first prize aata tha..."

Alekh - " apun ka behan ek number ke
Maasoom...aur shaitan...he..." he said side hugging him...

Naveen - " kyaa combo he....
Duniya ke sabse bade ajooa he woh..." and laughed remembering Naina... who always irritated him the most...

Girl - " N...a....I...N...A...
Haa...
Naina...
W...e....d....s...
Wedsh..." she was about to read further, a man who was removing the board neared her... and took her in his arms...

Man - " beta, main help kardu aapki...
Woh he Naina...Weds...." he said showing her the words one by one...

Girl - " woh???..." pointing towards another word written below...

Man - " Abhimanyu..."

Hearing this,
Naveen's eyes widened in anger, disappointed, sadness, betrayal....and was about to fell down, Shalini held him as a support....

Where as Alekh went towards the board only to threw it in fire... eyes and heart filled with rage...

************************************
Hey guys,

Dekho, kitni dilwali hu main...
Phehli shot mein hi shadi karadi Raina ki...

Please do shower your love through votes and comments....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 327 3
Raina story What happens when the person, who loves you the most starts to prioritise something else.
12K 717 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
35.5K 2.1K 29
What actually happens when two contrasting personalities... mind you .. headstrong contrasting personalities... stay together... Its going to be a Ra...