human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate 2
black hearts 3
How they run the farm 4
the tragedy 5
house of lunatics 6
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
dinner with vampires 15
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
the vampire true colors
violent fight
Stop spying on my heart
Love songs
(Crazy ride)
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time

my brother

279 30 15
By sana_the_novel1st

I woke up at four o'clock in the evening.
It seemed that I had become
accustomed to the vampire lifestyle.
I'm used to the nightlife now. I stayed in bed for about an hour, thinking about the conversation we had last night. I
never imagined that one day I would
turn into a vampire.

He said that I would have children, then the feeling of motherhood would overwhelm me. Then I would want to
stay with them forever, but nothing, not even any feeling, would make me
accept being a vampire. I hate them.
Yes, I hate them. My mother committed
suicide because of the system they
forced us to live in, not to mention the
treatment of slaves that we receive. I
will not allow these fools to brainwash me.

I spent a long time in bed thinking about the children I would give birth to this monster, what their lives would be like, and how we would deal with this curse. He obviously wants to make them vampires when they grow up.

I felt that these disturbing thoughts turned me into an old woman, so I got out of bed and was surprised that Lukeria had not appeared yet. Perhaps work was stressful last night, so she did not come today, or something bad had happened to her. This is all I should expect, since we live in a world full of monsters.

I showered, changed into black pants and a green shirt, I let my hair down. After finishing all this, the sun was about to set, so I planted a kiss on the vessel containing my mother's remains before leaving my room. I was Feeling hungry, so I went to the kitchen and started preparing food. It was the first time I had to make something in this damn kitchen. I miss Lukeria.

I was not accustomed to dealing with all these devices, not even this food. suddenly he entered without saying anything, not even hello or good morning. The atmosphere seemed tense between us after our conversation yesterday.

I wanted to appear normal as I put leftovers from yesterday's dinner in the microwave, then I tried to turn it on just like Lukeria taught me, but it didn't work. I tried and tried. Then I realized that he noticed that... damn, I don't want to seem ignorant.

He approached quietly and then connected the plug to the electrical outlet. I noticed a sarcastic smile spreading across his lips, then he spoke and said:

"Oh, by the way, Lukeria is coming to live here. I rented her for a whole year."

"You rented her?"

How I hate the way they talk and how they look down on us. I didn't say anything and continued my work quietly, even though I wanted to ask him about Sami to know for sure if he would really let me see him.

I noticed that he was wearing his work uniform, which means he'll leave, and maybe I'll be alone tonight. What a miserable life.

Immediately after he left, Lukeria arrived alone with her luggage. I was glad she came; at least I won't be alone in the company of a vampire. Perhaps loneliness is what drives me to argue with him and exchange conversations
with him.

I was helping Lukeria unpack when suddenly the phone rang.
The house phone. Lukeria got up and answered. I heard her say:

"Okay, Mr. Breynt, I'll be waiting for them."

I turned to her as soon as she finished the call:

"Who are they? Are we expecting guests?"

She answered:

"Not quite...come with me."

I followed her to the door. She opened it. I noticed the car that brought me from the farm or a similar one was stopped in the garden. Also, the hideous masked vampires were standing near the car. One of them opened the car door, and then I saw him get out. I couldn't believe my eyes - "Sami."

I

screamed his name, I ran to him, hugging him tightly to me, he did the same. He immediately took me in his arms.

Sami, my brother, I imagined I would never see him again.
He is here with me. I looked at his face. I honestly never thought Jared would do it, at least not so quickly.

I entered the house with Sami; Lukeria left us alone. Sami was walking around examining the place with frightening calm, then he said:

"So this is how vampires live?"

I held his hands and said, happy to see him:

"Leave them. and tell me how are you? How are Everyone, Aunt Jade, Adam, and Mariana?"

He said:

"They are all fine; Mariana sick, but as for me, nothing is different."

I said anxiously:

"What happened to her?"

He said:

"The usual things, anemia......"

I don't know why, but Sami seemed different. It seems that he was not happy to see me, while I was almost flying with happiness.

I said:

"Give her my regards; I hope she recovers quickly."

I noticed him examining my neck and wrists, then he asked:

"Where is he?"

I said:

"Who do you mean?"

He said irritably:

"The bastard who bought you?"

I said:

"Calm down, he's not here!"

He said angrily as he turned around:

"Of course, he is not here. If he were here, I would have killed him. I swear, I would have killed him."

This is Sami always excited and angry. I approached him, grabbed his arms, and said quietly:

"Forget about him, you won't be able to kill him even if he were here... They are much stronger than us."

He interrupted me, saying:

"On the contrary, they are nothing... Why am I here, don't you know?"

I said:

"You're here because I asked to see you."

He said in clear sarcasm:

"Oh, you seem to be doing well. Did you submit to the fucking vampire Irene?"

I quickly said, nodding my head in denial:

"No, I will never submit, no matter what the temptations."

He was silent for a while and then said:

"You seem to have a great influence on the vampire; he listens to you.
I have to go back to the farm, Irene."

I said:

"Why do you want to go back? I want you by my side. If I have any influence on him, I will ask him to buy you to be with me, so you can get off the farm"

He looked at me with an angry look and then said:

"I am with you? What about the rest of humanity? Will your dear vampire buy them too? It's not about you or me; it's about all of humanity. Tell me now, are you still with us and on our side?"

I said quickly and without thinking:

"Of course, I am wholeheartedly with you; no vampire will change me."

He sighed and then said in a whisper:

"Irene, we have hope. There is a way to defeat them."

I said:

"Is that true? what are you saying?"

He said:

"Yes, Irene. Aunt Jade found the Fahalla herb. Have you ever heard of it?"

I said:

"The one that paralyzes vampires and dehydrates them?"

He said:

"Yes, we have started planting it. Now, we are waiting for the right time. I'm happy to see you, sister, and to know that you're okay and still human. You are looking more beautiful than ever, but I have to get back to the farm."

I said:

"Okay, you will go back. Please, Sami, be careful and understand that they are very dangerous. They look at us as inferior, like animals."

He said:

"I want to make sure you're okay, sister."

He took out something he had hidden in his shoe, then continued:

"These are Fahalla seeds you may need it, please feel free to use them, but be careful."

"I took the seeds from him and placed them in my pants pocket. Then, I said:"

"Thank you, but please tell me that your revolution will be successful, and you won't end up dead, as I can't bear any more tragedy."

He said:

"It will be successful, and I will get you out of here..."

Lukeria entered, carrying a tray containing a glass of juice, with a wide smile on her face. She was happy to meet Sami. She went out, leaving us alone. I spent that night talking to my brother; he showed me his plans, and I was amazed by his intelligence. We talked about Jayden, the army commander who fights the rebels. I told him about the narcotic bullets that the army has started using to preserve human life.

We talked about many things, but I was avoiding talking about Jared, as if I didn't know him, I was even ashamed to talk about him.

I had dinner with Sami, and then the masked men returned at one in the morning, asking him to accompany them. It was time to go back to the farm. I held him tightly, fearing this might be the last time I see my beloved brother. He left me and got into the car bravely. I watched the car until it moved away; I couldn't bear it, and a tear fell from my eyes. I swear I will not accept anything bad happening to him.

Lukeria took my hand and said:

"Dear, are you okay? Come in so you don't catch a cold."

She closed the door, then turned to me and extended her hand, saying:

"Now, give me the Fahalla seeds your brother gave you."

My eyes widened in horror as I looked at her.

Will she tell him?

Sami will be done if she does.

I replied with a frown:

"Sorry?"

She said:

"You heard me, give me the seeds. I won't let you harm Mr. Bryent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
14.6K 1K 37
"αžŸαžΌαž˜αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž“αž·αž„αž”αžΆαž“αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž‡αž»αŸ†αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžœαž·αž‰αž“αŸ…αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŽαžΆαž˜αž½αž™" αž˜αžΈαž“ αž™αŸ‰αž»αž“αž αŸ’αž‚αžΈ πŸ–€ αž•αžΆαž€ αž‡αžΈαž˜αžΈαž“
111K 5.3K 22
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
9.2M 646K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...