Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]

5.8K 95 13
By mintgreenartist

Requested by: alienosaur

A/N: Mentions of intoxication and explicit disorders ahead. Read at your own risk! I do not promote substance usage and I only want people to be aware of the negative side effects of the deadly flower (Angel's Trumpet).

Previously..

Her (e/c) eyes were stunned in amazement at what she saw. As we walked together, I've shown her the various flowers that surrounded her. She just smiled, listening to every word that I said.

"Thanks for protecting me, Haru." she kissed my cheek, hugging me.

"I've waited my whole life and It's true, I've been saving this for you~" I twirled her then kissed her lips forcefully.

"H-Haru, W-What a-" she widened her eyes, feeling the liquid travelling her veins then she passed out.

At last, she woke up to a special room that I dedicated for her. I made sure her wrists were chained so she couldn't escape. She drowned in everything. From the pictures to my personal collection of her.

"Haru, you're scaring me. This is not love, it's obsession!" she whimpered.

"I know deep inside of your heart that you love me~ You just have to trust me (Y/N)." I gave her the artificial red rose with the written cursive note.

"Did you have anything to do with (C/N) death?" (Y/N) felt horrified in taking my gift.

"What if I said yes~?" I licked the side of her soft (s/c) face making her shiver.

I spent my lovely days with her in that special room providing her with food, care, and making love to her. Still, she wouldn't appreciate my love for her.

I don't understand.

Why won't she flash her pretty smile at me?

Why does her (e/c) eyes look dull and empty?

Why doesn't she love me back?!

Before you know it, she escaped from me! My little rose didn't return.

About two years, my grief for you drove me to insanity.

End of Flash Back

~

Every minute and every hour, I was feeling in love. I stepped out of my flower shop bringing with me a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

People I saw across the street saw the lovestruck look on my face. They smiled at me and I smiled back at them.

By now it is getting darker and stars are starting to appear as I turn into an alley. I saw the woman walking down the alleyway, rushing up to her.

"I brought some red roses for you, (Y/N)~"

"You must be mistaken, my name is-"

I covered her mouth to slit her throat and stab her heart. The life slips away from her eyes, her body falling on my arms. This wasn't new to me.

In fact, I had done this five times previously. After disposing her body and the evidence, I left the alleyway.

I will find you soon (Y/N)~ I'm sure about it!

~PRESENT TIME~

(Y/N) (S/N).

The only woman I'll ever deeply love.

Her scent and soul belong to the night because 

she knows what mysteries hide there.

A powerful trance that is so angelic.

Causing my knees to shake in pleasure.

🌷

I relished the memories that we both had together. From her going to my flower shop everyday with that sparkling (e/c) eyes and sunshine smile. To spending time with her, observing her, protecting her, surprising her, and making love to her.

My questions about her love for me were left unanswered. Then her escape adding up to my concern and confusion. In all this bitterness, nothing stayed sweet. From those two years, my grief for her drove me to insanity.

This is not what I wanted!

I was so lonely and it was just hard!

Love of my life, you've hurt me.

I miss her so much that my heart physically aches and I can never get enough sleep without her next to me. If it weren't for her escaping, she still could've live. How could she want a tragic thing such as death than being with her lover?

A sinister criminal had shot her in the chest at the bus where she was commuting. He happen to obtained all of the passengers' valuables except for her. The thing is she was clever about the situation. (Y/N) secretly snuck her valuables under the car seat so her bag would be empty.

She pretended that she didn't have anything with her. When asked of her, he knew that she was clearly lying. He was relentless in pursuing her yet she stayed strong. Next, the woman received an offer from him. He told her that if she didn't give her the valuables, she would be forced to go with him.

(Y/N) disliked the idea of going with him. Plenty of worse scenarios played in her mind that made her gag at the thought of it. She denied him which lead to them starting a fight. Everyone grew weary about the woman's decision. 

Bruises decorated the male much the same with the female but only a few. She was really impressive in his eyes. It made him want to pursue her more so he placed her over his shoulder proceeding to walk away.

The fear in the people's eyes hindered them from stopping the man. Yet that didn't end well when she turned him down and bit his shoulder, allowing him to let her go. She saw this as a chance to escape but all that attempt only served her a bullet through her chest.

That f****ing swine took my little rose's precious life away!

For that injustice action, death will lay a finger on him!

Just like me, some flowers will never bloom. Through these tears that keeps pouring down tremendously, the sadness will last forever. I wiped my tearful eyes and stared at my little rose's corpse in the casket.

Even without the life in her body, she still looked crazily beautiful in my purple eyes. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair smoothly fell down on her shoulders. Divine soft (s/t) skin glowed purely through the glass. Light painted feminine lips rested peacefully on her face. She will always have a special place in my heart.

I laid down the red roses that I brought for her next to the casket and gazed one last time before leaving her funeral. I was the one who arrived later than everyone else that were in here. People like (F/N), (Y/N) grandmother, her parents, and other relatives paid a visit and mourned for their tragic loss.

Towards my outdoor garden is where I went to console myself from her quick passing. Just today, I have now installed a mini outdoor garden. It is where I study new flower arrivals from the local flower fields. My inventory of flowers had decreased this season, showing its effect in the indoor garden.

The problem is that some flowers that are available before can't be regrown anymore due to climate change and the harsh floods. As I explored my outdoor garden, I got intrigued by a certain plant named Angel's Trumpet (Pic).

Angel's Trumpet has like these angelic horns that are aimed downward appearing to be quite exotic. Brugmansia as its other same name had become popular in Korea as an ornamental shrub. It is also known for its distinct fragrance. This flower is used for drinking tea and as a garnish in a traditional Korean food called bibimbop.

That's interesting.

I searched for more info from the package but there wasn't any of it. Having some good tea would be nice. I decided to place the flowers in a pot and boiled them so I could make tea from it. After a few minutes, it was ready to be served just for me.

I poured the newly boiled tea towards the cup of my choice. Infused from the tea was a fragrance radiating within that smells like love. The good smell was alluring enough to make me smile. I then drank a little amount of tea, the liquid soaking my lips.

Dizzy mind. Heart beating fast. Overthinking every detail. Loss of words. Don't even know how to breathe.

All just because of a simple familiar voice.

"Haruu, there is no place like you. I love you forever." (Y/N) whispered sweetly in my ear.

"You really mean that, little rose?" I sighed in bliss.

"Yes, its going to be me and you. You and me." she says sincerely.

"My (Y/N), I want to show you how much I love you~" I called her.

"Haru, I need you to find me. Come save me, please! The danger is unsettling me and I'm scared of it!" she cries for help in my mind.

"Where are you? Who had taken you captive? I want you to tell me!" I grew concerned for my love.

"I'm sorry but I cannot tell or else that person will kill me. You know what to do. I have faith in you!" she leaves my mind with wonder.

"Don't worry, I will save you and free you from those b****** who wants to harm you. We'll be together again, I promise." I reassured her.

My fingertips softly traced the sharpened blade of the small knife that is glistening in the moonlight. A short deep cackle escaped from my lips.

"Hahaha!"

As soon as I covered her mouth, I slit her throat and stabbed her heart. The life slipping away from the woman's eyes, her body falling on my arms. I smiled at her blood dripping from my hands. After disposing her body and the evidence, I left the alleyway with no traces left behind. 

Prior to the five times I've done this previously, this wasn't new to me at all. It had become my never ending routine. Day by day I feel like I was getting closer in finding (Y/N). She'll be proud of me that I even damaged the criminal's head and cut off his hands from touching what's mine.

My footsteps reached itself back to my outdoor garden. The moon being my only guide.

"You did it Haru! You saved me!" (Y/N) revealed herself from hiding behind my other plants wearing a white heart tube sleeveless dress with nude strappy low inch heels. Light make-up covered her natural face and her (h/l) (h/c) were side parted in a half ponytail hairstyle with loose wavy curls at the ends.

"I care about you more than I care about myself." I told her, caressing her blushing cheeks. With her hands around my neck, she pulled me close and both of our lips collided in a deep loving kiss. I inserted my tongue in her mouth, tasting every inch of her.

I then treated her neck with sweet kisses and love bites. The (h/c) haired woman moaned but she quickly pulled away.

"Lovely but deadly." she snickered, encircling my aching pain filled form.

"Aghh!!" I clutched my head from the damn migraine hurting me.

What's worse is that I felt like I was suffocating.

She was mocking me.

I tried to escape from her clutches although the power she had over me prevented me to do so. (Y/N) tugged my arm to the chair with a strong force. Her head nuzzling on my shoulder as she kissed my fear strickened face.

No.

Do not be fooled by her angelic innocence.

She turned my mind into a deadly disease.

She was an inherent tiredness that cannot be simply cured by sleep.

~The End~

____________________________________

Hanaya= Florist
Haru= Flowing Springtime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...