FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 47

1.5K 64 24
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
.
Since the day she saw her…….she never let her out of her sight.

That she promise…..NEVER AGAIN!

Jade Tanchinco file a leave of absent indefinitely,  she even asked her Tito Felix if she could use the pent house floor in the hospital, where Althea stay before when she can’t go home because of her full pack schedule of surgeries.

Gladly her Tito Felix say yes….no questions about it.

When they learnt about the status quo of Althea’s amnesia, they didn’t waste any time to find a cure for it, since the memory loss the young Guevarra have, is intentional…..medicated by the Villanueva heiress.

Elizabeth really thinking it through……for 5 years she dedicated her whole life perfecting her plan with her 'Althea'.

The pros and cons…..of it all, even a sheer mistake was unacceptable…..that’s how she manage to abduct the young Guevarra without a trace. .

And she did a great job out of it…..if it was not of her accident……they wouldn’t still find them.

Maybe……..who knows.

Jade is always in the presence of the young Guevarra family…….the twins even have a special closeness with Jade that Althea is surprise.

For just a little span of days Althea’s twins were glued in the hip of the Tanchinco heiress….they will look for her, as soon as they awake…..…not even a single day missed.

If you will look at them, it seems they are a family.

Three weeks had passed, yet no changes in Elizabeth’s conditions.

Althea even adjusted herself to the people visiting her wife….especially to Mr. and Mrs. Villanueva who she knows as her better half’s parents.

Even her own parents visited her.......as well as her friends.

Slowly but surely she’s getting the familiarity of each and every one she meet.

And sometimes it bothered her……..some flash backs that she sometimes encountered, with the people she just see and especially to Jade……there are a strong force pulling her to that Jade Tanchinco woman.

Even when she first saw her…….there something that connected her to her and she like the feeling of it….....’WEIRD’.

It’s even getting stronger and stronger every day that had passed.
.
.
.
Elizabeth had a Traumatic Head injury cause by a hard blow or impact of her head through the steering wheel, when her car crashed to a high speed truck.

This cause to a COMA…….she is alive but is unable to move at will.

The Villanueva heiress can't think, speak, or respond to her environment.

Althea and her kids are leaving literally in the hospital……..the young Guevarra was glad that the Director of the said hospital offer them the presidential suite.

It has a make shift kitchen and fully furnished, a living room, a big bedroom with attached bathroom and walk in closet…….they’re like leaving in a 5 star hotel, if not with the open area intended for the patience with medical stuffs on it.

Althea was surprise when they transfer them in this said suite………the Director of the hospital offer this suite to her personally and even talked to her.

She was really surprise with the generosity, Mr. Felix Guevarra offered her…….and one thing more……

When the Director of this hospital introduce himself to her…………introducing himself as her father.

That was really a big revelation for her.

Rubbing the back of her nape…if she feels nervous or shy.

‘Nothing changes.’  Mr. Guevarra thought, looking at her daughter flushed face.

Sometimes she doesn’t know why she’s so direct to this man…….the familiarity of him consume her overwhelmingly.

Maybe because she’s her father?

“Time will come my dear and you will remember the truth, but for now just let me help you.  I know you don’t know anyone here……so please let me do this for you.”  Mr. Felix Guevarra just answered her with misted eyes, talking and seeing her daughter in flesh make him an emotional wreck and if he won’t leave her right now, he think he will do something that might make Althea scared of him……so with all her will power he excused his self before he break down in front of her daughter.

Althea felt weirdly how the old man acted and turning his back at her immediately…….but she just shrug it off maybe he has more important things to do.

Or maybe, because I’m always denying him of being my father?
As what he introduces himself to me……

Now feeling guilty of not remembering about her family.

One of this days she will visit the Director in his office, getting herself to be familiar with him………..but for now she needs to go back to their suite maybe her children are awake……….and her wife.

Thinking about her wife without any progress at all scares her.

She doesn’t want to be like this.

------------------------------

As Althea arrived at her wife’s suite, she heard disturbing noises coming from the make shift kitchen……….worried, she stormed in immediately to see what’s the commotion all about.

She was stop in her track when she saw her little angels all covered with flour and when she turn at the right side of the kitchen she was more shock……seeing Jade covered with flour in his face as well.

“What happened here?”  Questioned Althea trying to hold her laughter.

All three of them turn their heads where the voice came from.

“MAMA!!”  Shouted the twins.

“Althea!”  Quip Jade surprisingly.

All three of them yelled in unison.

As the twins saw their mother they immediately hop down on the chair they were seated and storm at the direction of their mother with flour all over them.

“No..no darlings don’t come close!”  Squealed Althea to her twins, but it’s too late, they jump in their mother forcefully causing them to fall down on the floor laughing heartily.

“Tita Jade come help us…..we can’t hold mama down!”  Shouted Theo to Jade trying to hold her mother’s arm with his little hands.

Jade joined the 3 Guevarra’s who were in the floor.

Trying to maneuver herself in front of Althea, seating at her thigh……trying to hold her from squirming while the twins are holding each of Althea’s both arms.

Unnoticingly Jade stop what she’s doing and looking at the woman under her laughing so hardly.

“Mama, Tita Jade……me and Theo are going to the bathroom, we will just wash the flour in our faces, it's starting to get etchy.”  Immediately the twins remove their hold from their mother and run directly to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Althea still laughing hysterically not noticing Jade’s stop tickling her side and just gaze at her lovingly.

When Althea’s laughter subside that’s the only time she notice Jade intense stare……….feeling awkward at their position she is trying to call out Jade’s name to get her attention.
“Jade?...Jade.”  Called out the young Guevarra to the heiress.

Jade suddenly came back to her senses when she heard Althea’s voice calling her.

“Opps….sorry Althea.”  Standing up immediately and offering her hand to the woman who is lying in the floor still smiling, to stand up.

“It’s okay no problem Jade.”  Answered Althea to the red face woman reaching her hand, to let her help her to stand……but unfortunately accident happened.

Jade slip and causing herself to fall on top of Althea.

Both eyes piercing to each other…….making the familiarity consume them.

Heart beat in unison…..

1..
.
2....
.
3......
.
No one break the staring contest……

But then, suddenly……..Althea was the first to take away her eyes on their stare down, feeling her heads ache uncontrollably.

Closing her eyes, enduring the pain that consume her.

Trying to massage her temple…….then it hit her again, her memories of her past.

These instances had been going on for a week now and it’s getting stronger and stronger every day passes.

Love…..I mean Althea are you okay?”  Worriedly probed the young Tanchinco to the woman she love ……who she slip-up calling her on their endearment……how she misses calling her again to that sweet nothing of them.

The latter is still rubbing her head……trying to ease the pain that is overriding her right now.

“Thanks Jade…..I’m okay do….”  But before Althea could finish her sentences, while trying to stand up……she fail down.

Gladly Jade’s reflexes is on point at that moment…….she caught Althea before the former hit her head in the floor.

“Althea!!!”  Shouted the heiress, when the woman she love almost drop to the surface.

--------------------------

“Tito what happened to her?”   Confused and disoriented…..Jade is in panicked, seeing her girlfriend lying down in the bed unconscious for almost 24 hours now.

She doesn’t have any proper sleep yet.

“Don’t worry princess; this is just the effect of the medicine we are giving her, without her knowledge.  As I’ve told you before, Althea was given a medicine that causes her to not remember anything and everything from her past, that’s why we are giving her the antidote for it.”  Explained the Guevarra patriarch to the youngest Tanchinco.
.
.
.
“Princess?”  Called out Mr. Guevarra to the heiress attending her daughter.

Looking at the heiress standing by the side of his daughter make his heart melts………despite all the circumstances they been through, she still here, continuing loving his daughter silently.

“Yes Tito?”  Answered the heiress, still eyes on her love of her life……..not even looking at her Tito Felix.

“Can we talk princess?   Come here take a seat beside me.”  Dotingly stated Mr. Guevarra.

Even though she's confuse, the heiress oblige to the request of her Tito Felix.

Seating comfortably beside the mighty Guevarra……Jade look at the man she consider her second father curiously, waiting for him to talk.

“Jade….....princess, tell me honestly how you coping up in all of these?  My daughter being married, having kids, losing her memory and the worst part is………..forgetting you?”  Mr. Guevarra knows this is too much for the youngest Tanchinco to handle.

But he needs to lighten the burden that the youngest Tanchinco had been carrying since the first day her daughter makes an appearance to their lives again.

His not blind for goodness sake……he saw how Jade hurting inside, he saw how the young lady suffer in silence, he knows and he feels how the youngest Tanchinco crave for her daughter’s affection……more over her love.

And he can’t take this anymore.

The heiress just look down, contemplating…..she doesn’t want to be pitied…..she hates it.

But she knows her Tito Felix wants her best interest……it’s not pity that she saw on the old man’s eyes……..….it was being concerned.

A look of concern towards a daughter…….and she smile unknowingly just thinking about it.

“I love your daughter Tito, so much that I would give my life for her in a heartbeat.”  Started the youngest Tanchinco.

Mr. Guevarra just listing intently to the heiress.

“I know you think I’m being martyr for waiting and loving your daughter for 4 years without knowing or assurance if she will come back to me.  And she did come back, but unfortunately she’s different and with excess baggage.  When I saw her Tito (Jade is now starting to tear up) first time for 4 years…….I feel like 'HOME'……that’s the first time I feel like it……for 4 years.  You may ask why I didn’t entertain other men or may it be women………?  I did……two years after Althea disappeared, I dated.  But it’s all the same…….same as when I was not yet meet ‘HER’ before.  They only using me, if it’s not……they may truly love me but the thing is, there’s nothing there.  I tried…....oh god I really tried to return their love for me, but when you know it’s not there in the first place……why waste your time….....right Tito?  It's not the same as with 'HER'.”  Looking at the man who’s listening to her keenly.

Mr. Guevarra just nod…..agreeing on what the youngest Tanchinco meant.

Of course he knows the feeling………that’s how he felt with her wife, when he first saw her.

“Then I realize why I have to burden myself to this charade, when I knew who I belong to.  People are looking for their other half….their significant other…..their love of their life, but me?  I already find her or safe to say we already find each other…..’WHEN WE ARE ONLY 6 YEARS OLD’ how lucky we can be?  Or because we are just FATED to each other.  Even time separate us, but still we ended up coming back ‘HOME’ to each others arms...…..we are each other’s home Tito.”  Proudly declared by the heiress.

“Now you tell me Tito…am I wasting my time for your daughter?  Do I have to forget about her and find my happiness that I know?  That’s what you want me to do?  Do you want me to move on and live my life to the fullest?  How could I Tito when I already did and all of my life I did……..until I meet ‘HER’ that I feel living and alive.”  Truthfully acknowledge the youngest Tanchinco to her feelings.

She needs to let the Guevarra patriarch understand her…..they may think that she suffer but what they didn’t know is……..she is happy and contented just seeing the person you call home is exultant…………….then she’s satisfied.

They saw her cry but they didn’t see Althea shed a tear.

They saw her suffer but they didn’t see Althea writhe.

They saw her heart broke but they didn’t see Althea’s misery.

They saw her helpless but they didn’t see Althea’s destitute.

She is lucky to have her family, relatives and friends by her side but how about ‘her Althea’ for 4 years she’s alone and the person who is with her is feeding her with lies…….she is leaving in a world  that is built with full of deceptions.

For 4 years……….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 52
Rhian Ramos. The girl who has it all. Brains, beauty, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness. Well...
29.5K 1.3K 39
Love transcends time... Even heaven and hell... Good and Evil... But will Love prevails even if the ones involved are from two opposite worlds? Is th...
99.3K 2.5K 24
They planned everything. Even getting married. But something went wrong. Something that she never saw it coming. "Please. . . .Please stay with me...
One By Liona

Fanfiction

183K 3.3K 30
When letting you go is the only way. But having you back is the answer.