THE AFTERMATH βœ”

By starsglowbright

She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now s... More

~HELLO~
~ᏝαŽ₯α—αŽ·~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~⒢ⓁⓍ~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ
⒢ⓁⓍ
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~ᏝαŽ₯α—αŽ·~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~KΜ½Ν“aΜ½Ν“rΜ½Ν“iΜ½Ν“nΜ½Ν“aΜ½Ν“~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~α΄ ΙͺᴄᴛᴏʀΙͺα΄€~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~ΚΗŸΙ–Ι›~
~ϲɑʍ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~

𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ

16 1 0
By starsglowbright

I felt her heat come over her before she did. Within seconds I grabbed her and ran her out of the room to my bedroom. 

As soon as I placed her on the bed, she groaned and her entire face lost it's colour. 

"Wrong timing." she hissed

"Meaning?" I asked

"I'm human, idiot. This pain is gonna be a bïtch!" she screamed out clutching at her stomach and started coughing. As she coughed, droplets of blood bled out of her mouth and nose. 

"Easy love." I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom, pulling her hair back. 

This was at least the fourth heat she had been through. Not counting the witch heats. Since the witch heats were so close together, she managed to sleep through some of them. Still when she was unconscious we had to put her in the glasshouses, so she wouldn't hurt anybody. 

Three lines of swirls were on the back of her ankle, marking the amount of heats she had gone through. The witch heats were marked more discreetly. Placing my hand against her skin, I felt the heat greet me. 

"Everything hurts ten times more than usual." She whimpered

"Let me take that away." I said

"No." she gasped and bit into her hand, trying to mask her scream. She bit so hard that she drew blood. I sniffed at the sweet smell and she lifted her hand and I wiped the blood away and sucked the remaining blood away from her. Her gaze stayed with mine and I could see the longing and lust in her eyes. 

She wanted it as badly as I did. I don't know why she was keeping away from me, but this was the last heat. This heat wasn't even going to finish. 

Determined I picked her up again and threw her onto the bed, unbuttoning my shirt. Looking up I could see her chest heaving and her eyes traveled down my bare chest, her teeth biting down onto her lip. 

She suddenly gasped and I saw two shadows of smoke slam into her and she closed her eyes for a moment, before she opened her eyes again, the wicked glint I had gotten used to seeing shining bright in the dim lit room. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." she said breathily, her hands fumbling to open the buttons on her blouse. 

"Honey you've been waiting?" I asked pushing her hands away and ripping the blouse off her, "You're the one who kept me waiting." 

I placed my hands on her clear skin, my hands immediately warming up at the heat. She hooked her hands around my neck and pulled herself up, legs hooking around my waist. 

"Too many clothes love." I muttered against her skin

"What?" she smirked, "You don't like to play with your food?"

"You have no idea. But we'll play later." I said and dropped her on the bed again unbuttoning her jeans

"What are you doing?" she struggled against me until I held both her arms above her head and stared at her sternly

"You're on your heat. I'll get the easy bit over and then we'll finish what you started." She looked at me plainly before she pulled me down over her and placed her lips against mine. 

"What I started?" she bit at my lip, "I beg to differ your majesty."

"What exactly did I start?" I asked and she touched the side of my neck where her mark stood out and I felt my fangs extend out. 

"Beautiful." 

That was the last word she said before I joined her to my soul again and then joined her to me physically. 

The only thing I heard from her, was her pleasure and gasps of approval as I took her to places that she had never been. The feelings that I made sure she had, so she would never look at another man the same way she used to. I changed her. I made sure of that. 

****

I watched her as she slept hours after I had taken her everything. Her skin was flushed from the fading effects of the heat and her naked body curled up against mine. I relished the feel of a warm body next to mine and I stroked the new mark I had made and kissed it, making her writhe under me. 

"Stop." she rasped. I was surprised she could even speak. I'm pretty sure that everyone could've heard her last night, even through the mind-link. 

"Why sweetheart?" I bit her earlobe and she shuddered

"Too much." she gasped

"What?" I asked, "Nobody took you that hard before?" 

"No." we had been through this hard way. The red handprints all over her body proved it. 

"I feel special." I smiled against my mark on her neck

"You should." she laughed, "You lured me to your freaking bed." 

"I beg to differ on the lured part." I looked up, "You were the one who started to unbutton your shirt."

"You did it first." she argued

"You're adorable." I squeezed her hip and she giggled at the touch, "You're beautiful."

"I know I am." she laughed again as I pulled her hair and flicked at her mark again.

"What am I going to do with you?" I mused and she looked up at me, grey eyes flickering uncertainly

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked

"Do I need to tie you up and teach you a few lessons until you get it through your head?" I looked down at her and she smirked

"Depends. Are there punishments involved?" 

"Plenty." I promised

I pulled her closer to me and she placed her ringed hand on my chest, her eyes trailing on her ring finger. 

"You're going to replace this one day." she pointed at her ring finger, "It was from Scott." 

"You want to get married?" I asked slowly 

"I'd prefer to get married before I become your pup-making machine." she shot me a glare and I stifled a laugh

"You believe in marriage." I stated, "Even though mates are bound together for life?" 

"I think of mates like partners. Almost there, but not quite close enough." she explained her eyes trailing down

"We'll have a wedding of the century." I said

"What do you think of pups?" she asked, although her mind was miles away

"I'd like to have them someday, but not now." I told her, "You're still a kid. I wouldn't want to put you through that."

"Oh it's so sweet." she pouted, "He actually cares what I feel, but he didn't care what I felt when he was pounding into me, prolonging my fücking release!" 

"You loved it." I buried my face into her neck 

"I did." she said unashamedly. We both looked up as the doors slammed open and close quickly. 

"Gross. Put some freaking clothes on!" Leon shouted and Jade laughed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked

"Liam's pissed." he explained and started moving towards the bed. Jade pulled the sheets around her and sat up on the bed, her hair moving with her movements. She pulled my head into her lap and started to stroke her hands through my hair. 

"At least you finally did the deed." he muttered and scrambled onto the bed. Jade's other arm circled his shoulders and Leon laid his head on her shoulder

"What's up babe?" 

"First up, I can smell the sex in the room, second, Liam's acting really weird around me. On top of that there's something wrong with me." he said plainly.

Jade immediately grabbed his chin and their eyes locked and she frowned. "I need your blood." she told me and I stared at her in confusion, "Give me your blood." she said impatiently so I cut the palm of my hand with my finger and she cut Leon's hand, clasping out hands together. 

"Where have you been lately?" she asked casually, "Back at the pack with Scott?" 

At Scott's name Leon's eyes went completely red, eliminating all the white. He snarled and she leaned back into me. "Don't say his fücking name!" he growled lowly in a voice that wasn't his.

"Scott." she tried again

"I said! Don't say his name!" he snapped and his claws elongated and he swiped at her throat, but my arm held him at arm's length. 

"Calm the hell down." I growled at him and he snapped his eyes open and close, the colour going back to icy blue.

"See. Every time his name is said, I go loco." Leon said

"Tristan deals with this on the daily." I told him, looking at him carefully, "I'll get him to check you over later." 

"Thanks." he said quietly

"Lock yourself in your room and don't do anything." I ordered and he nodded, placing a kiss against Jade's shocked face and running out the door, closing it behind him.

"Looks like you've been accepted into the family." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 590 8
What will happen when Skylar Reign, the school freak, finds out that she's mated to her devilishly handsome twin Alphas? _________ Freak, that's what...
1.8K 277 94
Alpha Kayden Dixon of the Moon shadow pack was thrown into it at a young age when his parents were killed. He was a strong wolf and fighter and he di...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
4.6K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...