euphoria || felix lee stray k...

By guccifelixx

[soulmate au] "You have stars on your cheeks" "And you have them in your eyes" - Nari Park had begun to give... More

euphoria; lee felix
important!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
q&a !

twenty four

17.9K 583 1.3K
By guccifelixx

Before starting this chapter, I want to take the time to say thank you to the following people;

kookiesncream8
jiminizam
deggsie2003
LolAshleyHaHa
ailix03

You guys have really supported this book and I am eternally grateful<3

• • •

-two weeks later-

I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach, today was my first day of college and I had never felt so alone.

My mom assured me that I would be fine, but her words of encouragement did little to keep my anxiety at bay.

I had barely been able to talk to Felix, as he was busy with his debut schedule.

He made sure to apologize for every missed call or unseen text and promise that once he had free time, he would spend it with me.

I understood completely, but I never imagined I would be in a long distance relationship with my soulmate that lived a half mile from me.

Just as I had finished applying my makeup, my phone rang.

I hurried over to my bed and threw around the covers trying to locate it.

I finally found it but the caller ID confused me for a second.

It was Felix trying to FaceTime me.

Regardless, I answered the call, practically jumping on the opportunity to finally talk to him.

His face popped up on the screen and I immediately smiled.

"Hi honey," he spoke in English, his accent prominent, "I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk much, but we just finished the prerecording for a performance and I had a few minutes so I thought I would try to see your beautiful face."

"Aw you're adorable," I smiled, " and it's ok, I understand," I responded truthfully, my smile not leaving my face.

"It's not okay, I'll try to be better," he admitted, his expression turning sad.

"Please don't say that, it really is okay. You're pursuing your dreams and I fully support you."

He smiled slightly before speaking, "God I love you, how did I get so lucky?"

"Ok ew don't go cheesy on me," I sassed, "but I love you too."

"Good," he laughed, "so how nervous are you for college?"

"You remembered?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Uh obviously, it's not everyday that the love of my life starts the first day of her higher education process," he retorted sarcastically.

"Haha," I fake laughed, "honestly, I'm really nervous."

"Aw babe don't be, those professors are lucky to have you in their class," he beamed.

"Felix stop being gross!" I heard a voice yell over the phone, once I realized it was Chan I began laughing.

"You're the same way with Joohyun mate," he retorted, laughing with me.

After I composed myself, I looked at Felix, "Thank you, I appreciate that."

"Anytime love, anytime," he winked at the camera, "just remember to study hard and try not to get too distracted by my photos online."

"Oh I definitely won't need to worry about that, I have Hyunjin's photos to keep me occupied." I said in mock seriousness, trying to tease him.

"You're not funny," he pouted.

"Actually I think I'm hilarious,"

"Take it back," he whined.

"Hmmm I don't know," I pretended to think as I set my phone down and got changed.

Comfort was obviously my main priority.

"Hey get back on screen," he protested in his whiny voice.

"I'm here calm yourself." I chastised, holding the phone back up to my face and walking downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey I appreciate every second of your face I get and I would like those seconds to be as long as possible." He explained.

"Aw that's cute, you should write poetry," I suggested sarcastically.

"I do actually, it's called Mixtape #1." He boasted.

I rolled my eyes mockingly while the corner of my lip turned up, keying him in that I was only joking.

"Hey I am proud of that," he pouted again.

"I know, you should be, it's really beautiful."

"Thanks, I used you as inspiration," he flirted, winking at the camera.

I sighed deeply, "Ok, bye." I pretended to end the call in mock annoyance.

"Hey hey hey, cool it speed racer," he warned.

"What does that even mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You know, I don't know, but it sounds cool." He shrugged.

"Does it though?" I winced, raising my brows at him.

"Um yes, how dare you question the coolness of my vocabulary."

"Oh I'm so sorry, how will you ever forgive me?" I questioned dramatically.

"Hm I probably won't," he said, before turning his attention to something to his left.

I didn't speak, as it looked like he was listening to someone talk.

"God damn- I mean darn," he corrected when he saw my narrowed eyes at his choice of words, "I've gotta go baby, I'm really sorry, and I wish you luck for your classes! I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled grimly, as he waved goodbye and ended the call.

My smile dropped and I sighed, I already missed him.

Felix and I hadn't seen each other in person for weeks, that was the first time I had seen his face in a while, not counting the videos and fansite photos I would see on social media.

And when I looked them up, for research purposes.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind, I found some yogurt and granola for breakfast and quickly ate it before grabbing my bag and double checking which classes I had today.

English 112 from 9:45 to 11:45 and Biology 110 from 2:30 to 4:30 .

I wasn't particularly looking forward to biology, as science was never my strong suit, but I needed it for my nursing major support.

As I left my house and started walking the short distance to the University, I felt my heart rate increase. I don't know why I was so nervous, this wasn't like high school, with all the cliques and social order.

From what I'd heard, the professors don't even care if you show up. My best guess for my anxiety was because I was younger than all of my peers by more than a year.

I decided to distract myself with music and put in my headphones, selecting 3rd Eye to play, it always seemed to calm me down, especially Felix's part.

Luckily it worked, so well that I hadn't even realized I was on campus.

My feet carried me through the halls I had memorized on the map I was given in the mail and I soon found myself in front of the English 112 door.

Taking a breath, I stepped inside.

• • •

As my English professor dismissed my class I realized that I really had nothing to worry about, other than the messages Felix had been spamming me with.

Felix💓

Felix
hi honey
im not supposed to be texting you rn
im currently hiding in a supply closet
but i needed to know how you're doing

Nari
hey babes
im doing good actually
just got done with my english class
it was interesting
two people were sleeping
a few were watching youtube videos
and one walked in, shook his head and just walked back out

Felix
ok thats me though
a whole mood

Nari
stop, please stop
you're worse than my mother
and she calls snapchat facegram

Felix
:(((

Nari
im just trying to help
you need jesus though

Felix
wow thanks babe
i'll take that as a compliment

Nari
okay then crackhead

Felix
I AM NOT A CRACKHEAD

Nari

Felix
using memes against me?
i see how it is
oh crap
i gotta blast baby
im really sorry
i'll try to talk as soon as i can
bye
i love you

Nari
bye:)
i love you too

• • •

I placed my phone back in my pocket and tried to figure out if I should go home and eat lunch, or find something nearby.

Not particularly feeling like going home and eating leftovers alone, I decided on some fast food.

Luckily there was a Starbucks on campus, so I just got a chicken panini and a small tea.

Just as I was finishing my meal, someone plopped a bag on the ground near my feet and sat in the chair across from me.

"Uhh," I started, noticing it was a girl about my age who had taken the liberty to join me.

"Hello, I'm Yoohyeon," she introduced, "I'm guessing you're also a freshman here, I'm really sorry if I'm coming off too strong, but I really wanted to make some friends."

Her personality matched Chae's almost identically, although she seemed to be a bit more bubbly and outgoing.

"Oh it's okay, don't worry," I laughed, "I'm Nari, it's nice to meet you Yoohyeon."

She smiled at me as I rolled back my sleeve to check the time on my watch to make sure I wouldn't be late to my next class.

"Oh you found your soulmate?" she asked, nodding to my colorful birthmark, "What's his name? Or her name, I don't discriminate."

I struggled for words, I couldn't just say his name was Felix, that's not a very common name here, besides, what if she knew of Stray Kids?

"His name is Mark," I finally spat out the name of one of my childhood friends.

"Mark from NCT?" she joked.

"Ha no, Mark from America." I laughed with her.

"America? Is that where you're from? Or were you just visiting when you found him?" she questioned, putting her elbow on the table and resting her chin on her open palm.

"Yea I was born and raised there, I moved to Korea a few months ago."

"Oh that's cool, but the distance must be difficult." she frowned slightly.

"Yea it gets difficult at times, but we make it work," I smiled, trying not to show just how deep her words hit.

"That's really cute," she sighed dreamily, "I can't wait to find my soulmate."

"You'll find him, or her, eventually," I assured her while smiling brightly, my eyes glancing back at my watch for a second, "but right now, I have to head to class, so maybe we can exchange numbers?"

"Oh of course, here's my phone, I'll text you," she said, handing me her phone, "so what class do you have right now?"

"Biology 110," I answered while handing her her phone.

"Really? My brother has that class, I'll tell him to meet us outside," she smiled, her thumbs typing wildly on her phone screen.

I looked at her weird, how could her brother have the same class as me if she was a freshman too?

"Oh we're twins, fraternal, so same age," she explained.

Yoohyeon began walking towards the door, so I decided to follow her.

I grabbed my bag and threw away my trash, stepping outside.

We stood by the entrance for a few minutes in a comfortable silence, until Yoohyeon spoke up.

"Oh here he comes,"

I looked to where she was gesturing and noticed a tall, well built man walking towards us.

As he came nearer I was able to see his facial features a bit better.

My eyebrows shot up as I observed him, he was extremely handsome and wore fashionable clothes that flaunted his toned body.

He looked like a kpop star.

As he approached us, he smiled at Yoohyeon and I, catching me by surprise.

He really was handsome.

I subconsciously rubbed my birthmark, feeling guilty that I was checking out another man when I had Felix.

"Hey sis, who is this?" she asked, smirking at me.

"This is Nari, she's a freshman too and you guys have bio together," she explained, gesturing to me.

"Nari," he tested my name out, "I'm Jaehyun, it's lovely to meet you." he said, holding his hand out.

Going against my intuition, I shook his hand, feeling the warmth run through my body.

"Likewise."

• • •

Hello my beautiful readers, I hope you guys are enjoying!

I also have big news!!

*drumroll*

This book will be ending next chapter and I will be coming out with the sequel shortly, so please anticipate:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 123 7
When the whole school is out, interesting things betide between you and Slytherin's infamous troublemaker. • ateez hogwarts au! • slytherin!san × rav...
162K 5.3K 63
"Are you alright?" You ask again in sync with his own words except this time he spoke in Enlgish. "Are you okay?" A cute fanfic with Bangchan from S...
289K 7.5K 114
"You will debut under the name ResQ. I expect a new member to join you after she finishes with her own promotions. Congratulations on becoming JYP's...
10.8K 158 16
Hayden O'Hara was once one of us. He lived his life just like us. But everything changed when he got shot for saving a life. His story was over in ou...