The Oceans Call

由 that_island_girl

Steven McGarrett is the commander and head of Hawaii's number one crime fighting task force. With his partner... 更多

|1| Somewhere New
|2| Ka Hoʻomaka (getting started)
|3| Ke Kāhea (the call)
|4| Winner Winner, Shrimp Dinner
|5| Extreme Heat
|6| Moʻolelo Mōʻaukala (history)
|7| Surf Lessons
|8| Kaʻaina (dinner)
|9| Date Night
|10| Interrogation
|11| Turn Ons
|13| Momma's Home
|14| Filler
|15| e kahaha (surprise)
|16| hoaaloha pili loa
|17| Maui Life
|18| Hopena (destiny)
|19| ohana
|20| Family Time
|21| aloha wau iā 'oe (I love you)
|22| inoa inoa
|23| Remaking Old Memories
|24| Birthday Bash
|25| Floor Pancakes
|26| Opportunities
|27| Haunting Past
|28| Moving Foward
|29| Worries
|30| ke wehe ana
|31| Turning Pages
|32| Little Bit Of Truth
|33| Wo Fat
|34| The Days Of Our Lives

|12| Mahalo

3.9K 85 0
由 that_island_girl

I was in the kitchen making pancakes when I hear a floorboard creek behind me. I turn around quickly and see Steve leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed and a smile across his face.

"Nooo. You weren't supposed to home yet."
I say with a pouty face.

"It's two in the morning. When did you want me to be home?"

"Well I wanted to make the pancakes and then have them ready for you in bed." Steve just raises one eyebrow.

"Yeah?" He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yeah. I told you I'd be waiting for you right where I was this morning didn't I?"

"It's late. It's been a long day and I'm sure you're tired baby." He leaves small kisses down my neck. "Why don't we just go bed, okay?"

"But I don't want to disappoint you."

"You make me feel everything except disappointed. I'm just happy you're here. I didn't except to come home and you even be here-"

"Oh my god, I didn't even ask if it was cool I was here. I can-"

"No no no. I don't want you to go. It's amazing that you're here." He reaches around me and turns the stove off. "I'm going to put these in the fridge and I will warm them up in the morning, okay? Why don't you go get ready for bed." I turn around so I'm facing him. I place my hand on his cheek and just smile. He smiles back and I head upstairs. I could feel his eyes on me until I got around the corner and I just smile. Once I got into his room I took my cloths off and slid on one of his blue shirts and crawl into bed. The bedroom door opens and Steve quietly gets out of his work clothes and slides into bed next to me. I scoot back closer to him and I feel him start playing with my hair. I just smile and doze off.

I wake up and see Steve still asleep, one arm above his head and the other under my head. I kiss his cheek and a small smile forms on his face.
"Good morning." Steve says quietly.

"Good morning." He rolls over to face me.

"Thank you for staying over last night. I really enjoy when you're around."

"Thank you for letting me stay over. I know I kind of bombarded you when you got home."

"You can always stay over. Coming home and seeing you in my kitchen was a great surprise."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. Seeing your pretty face right when I get home from a long day." I smile and lean over to kiss him. He meets me half way and I feel a smile form on his lips. It doesn't take long for the kiss to become heated. He gets on top of me and I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer. I put my hand on the bottom on his neck as I feel his hand slide down my leg and grab my butt. We roll over so that I am sitting on top of him and I unbutton the top button of the shirt I was wearing and slowly pull it off over my head as Steve's eyes gaze up and down my body. A small smirk forms on his mouth and he starts to sit up to meet my lips with his.

"Wow. I was starting to wonder if you even lived here anymore." My brother says as I walk in the front door.

"Oh, yeah sorry. I've uhh-"

"Been at Steve's?"

"Uhmm, yeah."

"I think it's great. I really do."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He seems to make you happy. Better than any of the other guys you've dated."

"Steve and I aren't dating."

"Yeah okay. Says the one who just spent the last two nights at his house with him."

"We didn't even do anything. He got home super late and we fell asleep."

"Hey, I'm not dad or anything. I don't care if you guys are or not. But just know, just because he's a cop doesn't mean I won't take him out if I don't need to."

"Oh thanks. I'll uhh, try not to keep that in mind." He just smiles at me and I walk back to my room and shut the door. Right as I lay down on my bed, my phone starts ringing but I didn't recognize the number.

'Hello?'
'Hey Brooklyn. It's Danny.'
'Oh hey. What's going on?'
'Hey Grace and Charlie's mom is on the mainland for the week and I just called in to work a case, is there any possible way you could watch them today?'
'Yes. Of course. I would love too.'
'Really?! Thank you so much! I'll be over in like twenty minutes to drop them off.'
'Awesome. Do you know where I live?'
'Yeah. Steve gave me your address. Well actually Steve is driving my car so he knows where he's going.'
'Of course he's driving your car.'
'I know. That's because he's a control freak.'
"Danny I swear to god. If you don't shut up I'm gonna duct tape your mouth shut" I hear Steve say in the background and I just laugh.
'He can't admit he has a problem-OW! Steve!'
'Alright. Behave yourselves. I'll see you guys in a few.' I hang up and go back out into the living room and sit down on the couch next to my brother.
"Hey Danny is gonna drop his kids off here for the day."

"Steve's partner Danny?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I love his kids."

"You've met his kids?"

"Yeah. I've gone out to dinner with the group a couple times and they were there."

"Well aren't you full of secrets."

"Yes. Yes I am."

"What are you watching?" I ask looking at the tv.

"One of the fast and furious movies. I don't really know which one. It was just on."

"Oh man. I don't think I've watched these movies since I was like ten and we spent the summer at our cabin."

"Geez, that was a long time ago. That's weird to think about."

"I miss being a kid sometimes. Having dad around. Not having any worries."

"Yeah I miss that too. Hawaii reminds me so much of him."

"Yeah me too. Kind of helps sometimes."

"It really does." He looks over at me and smiles. About fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door and I get up to go answer it. I open the door and Danny and Steve were standing there with Charlie on Danny's hip and Gracie standing in front of them.

"Aren't you two a couple of cute dads." My brother says grabbing Charlie.

"Funny." Danny says. "Charlie, Gracie, this is Brooklyn. You're gonna stay with here while I'm at work today."

"Hi guys." I say smiling at them. Gracie just shoots me a smile and walks past me.

"Excuse her. She thinks she's an adult and she's mad I'm making her go to babysitter."

"I get it. I remember being that age." Danny walks in and goes over to the living room where my brother was with Charlie and Grace.

"Hi." Steve says with a smile.

"Hi." I say smiling back. "Be careful today."

"He doesn't know that word." Danny says.

"Ignore him. I do." Steve glares at Danny. I grab Steve's hand and walk back out onto the front porch. "You okay?" Steve asks me.

"Mhmm." I mumbled as I wrap my arms around him. Steve wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and just smile. I feel him kiss the top of my head and I look up at him. "Thank you."

"For offering to show me around the island when I first got here."

"I'm glad I did." He says and then kisses my lips.

"Alright Romeo. We gotta go." Danny says coming out onto the porch. I smile and unwrap my arms from Steve. Danny and Steve walk to the car and I go inside.

Steve's POV
"Not your girlfriend huh?" Danny asks as he shuts the car door.

"What?" I ask looking over at him.

"I don't know what you Navy guys consider a girlfriend, but-"

"Just shut up, okay?"

"Steve."

"Yes Daniel?" I say and I start the car.

"She makes you happy."

"Yeah. Yeah she does." A small smile forms on my face. "Is that all?"

"That's all. I'll shut up now."

"That's a first."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.4K 122 8
Steve McGarrett is the leader of the Five-O Task Force and his marriage to Navy Lt Catherine Rollins is anything but perfect in fact within in six mo...
133K 6.1K 19
Environmentalist Zoe Garcia gets in over her head when a routine check on an old oil rig turns into the worst moment of her life. Thankfully, Eric Co...
52.5K 798 31
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK OF THE 'Breaking Free' SERIES. 2nd BOOK WILL BE UPLOADED IN SEPTEMBER ❤️ Yasmin Lang was meant to be the new head of the famil...
7.3K 186 21
Ellick Fanfic I don't own NCIS or any of the characters, just the plot :) TW: Foul Language, violence, sexual scene Started: May 25th, 2021 Completed...