Psycho's Sunshineㅣj.hs

lmly_bts द्वारा

"You were lying this whole time?" "It wasn't exactly lying, more like acting," "You bastard!" "You wouldn't l... अधिक

|[Some Insight]|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
>Notice<
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
>Wowzies<
Chapter 20
:(
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
☔️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
3 - 20 - 18 n o t e
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
4 - 15 - 18 n o t e
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
ehm
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
a. ocean
b. city
c. stay
( E N D )

Chapter 50

9.1K 566 336
lmly_bts द्वारा

Recap //

Staring down at his lover, Hoseok bends down, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll wait for the lips, Y/n," he whispers.

Taking one last glance, Hoseok then makes his way to the door, briefly looking at Y/n again.

"Good night, Y/n,"

His right hand grips the door knob, and as Hoseok steps out, he stops for a moment.

"I love you, Y/n,"

"And I'll say that as many times as I have to."

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

Sleeping peacefully through the night, what I woke up to in the morning already started the day awfully.

I was on the bed, slightly getting a chill from the sudden coldness.

Fluttering my droopy eyes open, I glance at the figure laying on the surface next to me, his head almost touching mine.

Scowling, I inch away from him, and then I realize.

Realize I'm not wrapped up in my fuzzy, warm blanket.

I furrow my eyebrows in puzzlement, shifting towards the edge of the bed to see it on the floor.

Ughhh...

Reaching the blanket with one arm, I retrieve it and fumble with covering myself with it.

"Morning," A husky voice greets.

Stopping for a moment in surprise, I then continue making myself comfortable within the blanket.

"How's my Sunshine?" He furthers the conversation, as if there was one going on.

I face opposite of Hoseok, resting my eyes in hopes to fall back asleep.

"You're not going to question why I'm here, even? Heeh," he softly chuckles.

...

"Well, I was going to sleep in my own room, you know. Buuuut, I couldn't help myself- you don't mind, do you, Love?"

...

"I think it's time to get up now~!"

Feeling my source of warmth gone, I turn to see Hoseok gripping the ends of the blanket, a grin forming on his face.

He sets it on the floor, before he steps out of bed-

And I only notice now, he's half-naked.

Fortunately, I wasn't fazed by that, and I rolled my eyes, focusing my line of sight away from him.

Hoseok observes my actions, a melodic giggle arising from his mouth.

M-Melodic? Fuck no... Weird-ass giggle.

T-That's better.

"Adorable," I hear him mutter.

Huffing, I dig my head into the pillows, waiting for Hoseok to leave me alone.

After a few seconds of silence, Hoseok speaks up, "I'll be downstairs. You get ready for breakfast, alright, Y/n?"

With no reply from me, he walks towards the door, leaving without another word.

Letting out a sigh I've unknowingly kept in, I proceed to lift myself up and out of the bed,

Heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Time skip~

Walking down the stairs, I nodded at servants who greeted me.

My feet take me to the eating area, where I already see Hoseok finishing up his meal.

I notice another plate of food placed next to him, and I assume that's supposed to be my breakfast.

As I make my way to the table, Hoseok shifts his attention to me, his eyes turning into crescents as he grins.

"Hello, Sunshine,"

"... hello," I mutter.

Arriving at the table, my hands immediately reach for the plate, in hopes to move it elsewhere so I wouldn't have to sit next to him.

"And what are you doing, Y/n?" Hoseok eyes me, his right hand grabbing the other end of the plate, full of pancakes.

I internally grumble, knowing I can't get out of this one.

"Nothing,"

Sighing, I plop on the chair, taking my fork and starting to eat the food.

Silence fills the room, and I focus on finishing the meal.

While chewing, I secretly glance at Hoseok to see him staring right back at me, though his face remained blank.

I blink a few times, awkwardly averting my eyes elsewhere. After one or so minutes, I was done eating.

The second I set the fork on the table, Hoseok speaks up.

"Was it good?"

"Mhm," I reply quietly.

"Good. Now we can go,"

"Wha-?"

An unexplainable, weird noise comes out of my mouth as Hoseok suddenly grabs my arm, lifting me up from the chair.

Pulling me along with him, he rushes to the main door, letting a housekeeper open it.

"Wait, what-"

Interrupted once again, he drags me outside, sprinting onto the grass.

"W-Where are we going?!" I yelp, confusion taking over as to what just happened in only a few seconds.

I bump my nose into his back as Hoseok briefly halts, making me lowly hiss at the short pain.

"Alright, now I'm pissed-!" I say, before I see Hoseok turning around to meet me in the eyes.

"Y/n," he starts in a serious tone.

"W-What?" I voice crack, confounded by his out of the blue mood change.

"I..."

"I....?" I question.

"I love you,"

"Jesus Christ, yeah no shit sher-"

"I love you... so, that's why,"

He purses his lips, before continuing with a wide smile,

"I'm going to let you go out."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/n: 🙃 finally ignored my lazy-ass self and updated, yaay 😅

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

65.5K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
1K 54 36
"Yah! Will you leave me alone?!"- "I told you I hate you!"- "I wish you were gone."- "You're such an idiot."- "It's weird how love can change someone...
113K 4.5K 45
What started as a one night stand for you turns into something sinister as he becomes obsessed with you. ...