Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

By bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... More

COPYRIGHTΒ© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 β™‘ Still Strong
Chapter 2 β™‘ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 β™‘ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 β™‘ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 β™‘ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 7 β™‘ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 β™‘ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 β™‘ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 β™‘ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 β™₯ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 β™₯ Momma's Day Off β™‘ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 β™₯ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 β™₯ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 β™₯ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 β™₯ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 β™₯ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 β™₯ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 β™₯ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 β™₯ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 β™‘ Bet You Won't Double Tap That HΓΈe
Chapter 22 β™‘ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 β™‘ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 β™‘ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 β™‘ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 β™‘ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 β™‘ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 β™‘ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 β™‘ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 β™₯ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 β™₯ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 β™₯ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 β™₯ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 β™₯ Don't
Chapter 35 β™₯ Exchange
Chapter 36 β™₯ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 β™₯ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 β™₯ Play Me
Chapter 39 β™₯ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 β™‘ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 β™‘ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 β™‘ Savage
Chapter 45 β™‘ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 β™‘ Trust Me
Chapter 47 β™‘ Jealous
Chapter 48 β™‘ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 β™‘ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 β™₯ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 β™₯ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 β™₯ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 β™‘ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 6 β™‘ No worries...right?

5.1K 150 22
By bhrisaekos

C H R I S   B R O W N

"You know you want me.." I mumbled near Stacy's ear while she sat down in my lap with hand rest on her thigh slightly up under her skirt. I could hear her slightly giggle at me making me smile and I kissed her cheek.

So far, everything has been pretty good.

Konie is out of sight. Stacy's Happy. I'm Happy...tonight is wonderful and I honestly loved the outfit she wearing which was black fitted crop top that had slight tears on the side, a fitted black skirt with opening strips on the side and some Charlie heels. Her hair was up in a bun and she wore gold whoop earrings. Her make up light.

Pure beauty if you asked me.

I don't got No Type

Bad bitches is the only thing that I like

You ain't got no life

Cups with the ice and we do this every night

I ain't check the price

I make my own money, so I spend it how I like

I'm just living life

And let my momma tell it nigga I ain't living right

As Rae Sremmurd No Type boomed from the speakers of the club, everyone was turned up, drinks were coming out, and it was an amazing time.

"Think you can give me a lap dance?" I asked Stacy and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know..." She shrugged and I smacked her thigh making her put her hand on top of mine.

"That hurt like hell!" She said trying to remove my hand.

"Well give me a lap dance."

"I don't know any routines."

"I know someone who does and can help you out."

"Okay, but it won't be today."

"Oh that's fine. As long as I get one!" I smacked her thigh again, and she hit me on my chest. I squeezed and felt on her legs and thighs touching her soft skin. I could hold her all day if I could.

"What?" She said when she caught me looking at her.

"Oh nothing." I said grinning. As I looked up at her, she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine.

"Relationship Goals!" Seyvn said taking a picture and posting it on Instagram.

She then unwrapped her arm from around my neck to go with the girls, Tinashe, Seyvn, & Brandy to get some drinks.

"Want anything to drink?" She asked me before she left.

"Yea, that'll be fine."

"What kind?"

"Whatever you get."

"Alright." As she walked away with the girls, I looked around to see Trey & August walk in so I walked over to greet them. As we did our handshake, we all walked over to the V.I.P section and sat and I decided to tell them about the situation with Konie and all.

"DAMN." Trey said.

"I'm lost at words." August said. But I didn't blame neither of the two because I would have said the same thing if they were in my shoes.

"But I'm not going to worry about that right now. I'm just going to focus on what I have now."

"True to that." Trey said.

"Oh you better." August said looking past me. I sighed and ran my hand over my face.

"She's here isn't she?"

"More like trying to get through security." Trey said looking over.

"Fuck, where's Stacy?" I said getting up.

"When we walked in, she was still over by the drinks."

"I'll be back." I said. getting up. I walked through the crowd and searched for Stacy. But finding Stacy wasn't that easy nor fast enough because while I was doing so, Konie's crazy ass decided to make a scene causing everyone to look. I'm so glad we're over.

When I managed to reach Stacy, Konie was getting louder and louder. "The hell?" Stacy said looking over like everyone else.

"Who is that?!" Brandy said annoyed by how unclassy Konie was?

"Some girl who's trying to get in." Tinashe said.

"Talk about manners." She (Tinashe) added.

"Right." Stacy said agreeing with Tinashe. Then Konie looked over at me, smiling, naming me nervous. When she began to call my name, I broke out in sweat. I turned around and scratched my neck nervously. But that only mad it worse. Stacy looked over at me with a serious face making me feel uneasy. I swear, Konie is just trying to get someone in trouble.

"Why she calling YOUR name Chris?" Stacy asked in suspicious.

"Uh-oh.." Tinashe said sipping her drink.

"I-I don't know?!" I said in defense, only stretching the truth/lie out some. I didn't want Stacy to assume that me & Konie are messing around and then the next thing you know, Konie lets the cat out of the bag.

Seeing the trouble I was in, August and Trey came up behind me.

"Probably one of his ex hoes." August said backing me up.

"Yea, I remember her." Trey said. "My leftovers." He said also backing me up. Thank You I mouthed to them while Stacy wasn't looking. But Konie was continuously causing a scene and calling my name.

"I don't see why she's still calling your name." Stacy said annoyed.

"Hold this." She passed me her drink, took off her heels and stood up on the table. "AYE" She yelled over to Konie.

"Aw hell." August mumbled. I saw Seyvn laughing some.

"Shit is about to get real." Seyvn said.

"You better get your wife Chris." Trey added, but I'm not even going to get into th situation because I'm deeper in it than it looks.

When Stacy managed to get Konie's attention, everyone got quiet and looked over at Stacy.

"What?" Konie said with a full blown attitude which turned Stacy's mood to a different level.

"STOP calling my man's damn name before knock the fire out of your ass!" She threatened.

"Who says?"

Damn, leave to Konie to challenge someone.

"I suggest you watch you tone when you're talking to me, and I SAY so. Chris is my husband so you can shut your little desperate ass up and go on somewhere." Stacy said with an insulting attitude which I know had to piss Konie off and caused some reactions in the crowds.

Stacy told her the real deal. She hopped off the table and grabbed her glass.

"So....are we going to party or stand here looking at me?!" She said. With that, the Dj decided to play in Stacy's honor Bo$$ by 5th Harmony. She grabbed her shoes and grabbed my hand and we walked over back to the V.I.P section.

S T A C Y

"I'm not mad..."

"You sure?"

"Naw, she know she mad!"

"Shut up Trey!"

So the little situation that happened earlier with the girl and Chris didn't really bother me that bad because all she wanted to do was just start things and she tried to pull Chris in it, but I had to cut it short.

I don't know what makes girls think they can just have their past boyfriends back but they got life twisted if they think that's going to happen with me.

"If you're not mad look at me." Chris said and I did as he said while sipping my drink. He took the drink out of my hand and pecked my lips before sipping my drink.

"Chris don't drink all my drink!" I said taking it away from him and he laugh.

"That's good, what did you mix?"

"Why?"

He gave me a look. "What did you put in it?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I shook my head and looked away.

"She probably poisoned ya' ass." August laughing. He has such a pretty smile.

"Shut up, I didn't poison him, why would I do that?"

"Life insurance." Trey mumbled making everyone laugh.

"You get on my nerves." I said rolling my eyes. They always gotta clown on somebody I swear.

As it was getting later into the night and Chris heard Came To Do being played, he wanted me to dance with him, but I hesitated. I mean Trey and the girls went to dance, but just so Chris won't feel left out, or argue with me, I decided to go.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the crowded club were everyone was dancing. He spun me around and pressed my back against him and held me close.

I mean, when were having fun at first, but when Trey Songz Cake popped on, this took a whole other turn. I was so carried away in the music, I began to enjoy myself a little too much.

When I felt Chris kiss my neck, I have to admit, I did let my hormones get to me when I began to grind on him; I just know he had to be enjoying this, but all in all, the whole night was fun!

2:30 a.m

I unlocked the door, and quietly opened it to see the kids all sleeping on one couch and Nana passed out in Kid (Ink)'s lap on the other couch.

"Awww..." Chris said softly, then slammed the door.

"WAKE YALL ASSES UP!!!" He yelled. I hit him in his chest. That was so uncalled for!

"Shut the hell up Chris!" Nana yelled pulling the covers up over her.

"No kidding..." Ink said.

"Man, this my house, so what I say, goes." Chris said cutting on lights and all.

"DADD?!" The kids whined and this whole time, he thought this shit was funny.

"Baby, let them sleep." I said taking off my heels and putting them down near the couch. I was tired as hell.

"Sorry y'all." Chris said snickering.

"You should be. Waking up a nigga like you own someone." Kid said stretching making me laugh.

"Y'all are welcomed to go in the guest room." Chris said going upstairs. "Ight, 'ppreciate it man." Kid said getting up after Nana did to  stretched.

"Anytime!" Chris yelled downstairs.

"Caleb, Amber, Alana." I said shaking them. "Go get in bed." They groaned and didn't move.

"I know y'all heard me." Still didn't move. "CHRIS?!" I yelled anf they ass hopped up to quick running upstairs.

"Damn." Ink said laughing. "Already know the deal."

"Right." I said. As he and Nana headed upstairs, I walked into the kitchen to fix me some water, and then walked upstairs to hear the shower water running. As I drunk my water, I heard Chris singing making me laughed. I sat my water down and walked into the bathroom to see it steamy in here.

"WHO IS THAT?!" He yelled. I shook my head. Who else would it be??

"Its me Christopher." I said peaking in.

"Oh, hey love. You're welcome to join in on the fun." He moved back in the shower making room for me. I laughed and undressed, then grabbed me a rag, before getting in.

"Doesn't that water feel nice?" He asked.

"Yea, it does." I said laughing. He is something serious.

After our shower, we dried ourselves off and I threw on some sweat pants with a fitted t-shirt, and he came out with the same thing, but his shirt was loosely fitted. "Like husband, like wife." He said and I smiled.

In another hour, he will be leaving for his flight to ATL, so he began getting his suit cases out that were prepared.

"Tell everyone I said 'they'd when you get there." I said sitting down on the bed.

"I will."

"Make sure to bring some food back."

"I don't think I can do that this time."

"Why not?"

"You think I don't hungry? Shit, you eat more than me."

"Shut up." I mumbled and he laughed while sitting down beside me and pecked his plump soft lips against my lips. "I love you."

"Love you too." I said pecking his lips.

"Think you can give me a massage before I leave?" He askes.

"Sure." I said. I patted a spot in between my legs and when he sent down, I sighed. This ain't gone work. So, I got on my knees and began to messagehis baback and shoulder while humming Ariana Grande's My Everything. "Mmmmmm..." He groaned while laying back on me some. I giggled.

"Right there.." He said relaxing some. I gently kissed his neck, only to see him smile and bite his bottom lip some.

C H R I S  B R O W N

After 30 minutes, Stacy began to slowly fall alseep, so I tucked her in and bent down in fro.t if her. "Call me when you wake up." I said softly and she nodded. "I will.." She mumbled while pulling the cover over her.

"No kiss?" I said raising my eyebrow.

She pulled me from the back of my head and pressed my lips into hers and sliding her tongue in. When she bit my lip, I pulled back and she laughed.

"I told your ass about that biting shit Stacy.."

"Sorry..." She said laughing.

I shook my head and laughed. I gave her on last kiss, before leaving the room and cuting out the light. Before I left in my ride, I went to Amber, Caleb, & Alana's room and kisses all their cheeks. 

I left out the front door with tonight on my mind and but Konie was lingering around in the back of my mind. I winder wavy tricks she had up her sleeve.

ATL here I come!

_________________________

N E X T  M O R N I N G (Chris Brown continued)

I woke up in my hotel room to hear lite rein coming down and smelling pancakes being made. Hmm, must be my breakfast. Wonder who's cooking.

I got up, did all my hygenic things and got dressed in a white t-shirt, khaki pants, read converses and my gold rolex watch with a gold chain. After approving my style, I walked into the kitchen to see a but a stack of pancakes ready for me with syrup and blueberries on top of them.

"Hello?" I said and no one answer. I shrugged and sat down in the seat where the pancakes were and dug in. These were pretty good. While I enjoyed my breakfast, Konie literally scare the living hell out of me!

First of all, who the hell let her in and how the fuck she know where I was going?

"What?" I said suddenly loosing my appitite.

"Look, you can lose the damn attitude Chris." She said standing in front of me.

"I'm grown, I can catch an attitude if I want."

"Look I didn't come here to argue with you."

"You shouldn't be here at all.." I mumbled scracthing my head agitated by her present.

"Anyways," She said looking st me. "I came to talk to you."

"About what?"

"I didn't like the way your bitch was talking to me last night."

"Her name is Stacy and I cann't stop from whats coming from her mouth. Your ass should have never even called my name." I said.

"I need to know what do you plan on doing to be in TJ's life!"

I roleld my eyes. Why want this girl to give me time to think and plan. Damn, she can't be patient for once in a life time? This is still kinda new to me, so yea, I'm not going to have the answer right away like she expects it. Instead of answering the question, I ignored her and got up.

When my manager called in to let me know that my ride was on its way here to take me to my destination, I could feel Konie's eyes burning right through me waiting for an answer.

"Like I said, give me time, so therefore don't worry about it."I said getting up and grabbing  my things.

"Well, FYI, you need to think a little faster."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"If you don't come up with a plan any soon, or tell your wife about me, then you better get ready to feel her raft when you get back."

I turned ready to just let Konie have my thoughts on her. She just wants to start trouble, as always, but all I know is that she better keep her mouth abut and STAY AWAY from Stacy as long as I'm gone.

I don't want Stacy to stress over the fact that she has another child to take care of and its not even hers! That's just too much pressure and she can only take so much before she reaches her breaking point.

"Konie," I started. "Just leave Stacy out of this." I said. I didn't want my family to get caught up in something that didn't have anything to them especially the kids.

"She deserves to the know truth..." She smiling. "She's your wife-"

"Konie." I said sternly. "You know what I said, and I mean it. Keep your mouth SHUT."

Man what am I going to do?

I took a deep sigh and headed out the door heading for my ride.

___________________________

Did I do good?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
105K 7.2K 18
π‹πˆπ’π“π„π [ ship(s): none ] a bts horror fanfiction ━━━━━━━━━━ ❝ Do you hear that? That's the sound of your bitch friends dying...all...
244K 7.1K 19
All my life it seems I've been running. From leaving the "comfort" of home to escaping death by some hydra winter arm-bot soldier. Running just seems...
8.8K 185 60
𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐒π₯𝐞 π›πšπœπ€...𝐠𝐨π₯𝐝𝐟𝐒𝐬𝐑 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬