He is Mine - A Bughead Story

By Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... More

Betty's POV 1
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
End

Jugheads POV

1.4K 22 0
By Bughead79

I woke up for dinner and Betty was gone . I texted her but she didn't awnser . I finished my food as i heard a knock on the door . they slowly opened it to reveal Betty's beautiful face . She had Balloons and a piece of cake ." Jug i got you a gift to make you feel better " 

" Your so amazing " She came over and sat next to me putting her hand on my back and up to my shoulder . i laid my head on her shoulder as she kissed the top of my head and hugged me ." Your literally going to make me cry " 

" Awww Jug your sweet "  She gave me a nice kiss as i deepened it by putting my hand on her back . we broke it and Betty laid down on me . " How are you feeling babe pain wise since the cast is off . "

" Better yeah i missed you  when you were gone. " 

" Well i am here now " 

" I can tell we should be able to leave tonight  . " 

" You excited we get to start the drive to Cali " 

" Yeh finally " 

" Well you should be leaving tonight .  "

" Thank you again for the present . " 

" Yeah Jug you needed some up lifting " The doctor came in and checked up on me and everything . ' Your able to leave now i am officaly checking you out of here ' 

" Thank you " The doctor left and Me and betty started packing up the room . We signed the papers to leave as we went out to the car  . We started the drive to cali as it took us about 10 hours and we switched off and on . We got to are apartment and we moved everything in . We got the whole apartment set up and we were very tired . It was about dinner time the next night . I made us dinner and ate are food and headed to the bedroom for some sleep . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.8K 50
Betty is a small town girl living big looking for a a place to call home and she meets a hardworking Jughead Jones, little do they know they have pas...
13.9K 237 12
COMPLETED!!! Jughead Jones and Betty Jones were the perfect couple complete with the title of king and queen of the serpents. But when they decided t...
112K 2K 46
This story is about the love between Betty Cooper and Jug head Jones the third. but this story was if nothing ever happened in Riverdale betty never...
107 0 4
Betty Cooper made a terrible mistake that she still regrets years later - which was breaking up with the love her life; Jughead Jones. She didn't exp...