𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞...

By MenaMeanie

ɪᴛ's ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
| 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |
| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |
| 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |
A/N: New Story Owner

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

9.7K 374 374
By MenaMeanie

Draco hurries down the corridor, his hand clutching the strap of his bag as he uses his free hand to wipe his eyes.

'Quit crying. You're a Malfoy, Malfoy's don't cry.' He thinks to himself, shaking his head as he stops walking.

Looking around, he realizes the corridor he was in, and immediately knew where he was at and walks closer seeing the bathroom that was the setting of his incident.

He hears the squeaky and unpleasant voice and immediately turns around to see Moaning Myrtle floating behind him.

"Draco." She squeaks, seeing her friend in her bathroom as she moves her body through his own, floating behind him now. "I missed you. Why haven't you visited me?"

"I've been busy." Draco huffs, setting his bag down on the floor as he turns to look at his ghost friend.

"Too busy you that couldn't even visit your friend!" Myrtle whimpers in the beginning before shouting more in the end.

"Yes, Myrtle!" Draco shouts back to her, making her sob and dive away, into the pipes making Draco rolls his eyes as he walks over to the sink and looks at himself in the mirror, just like in Sixth Year.

"Stop it." He mutters to himself, his vision blurred from the tears that were building up in his eyes. "You're a Malfoy. Malfoy's do not cry."

He shakes his head, before a loud sob left his lips, as his jaw gave out from holding it in, throbbing.

He continues to cry, as he gripped the sink harder as he starts to speak to himself through the pain.

"I have no right to cry. People have lost family members permanently." Draco speaks down to himself, trying to make the reason he was crying seem lesser than everyone else's problems. "My dad is in Azkaban, but he's not dead."

Draco shakes his head before his legs give out on him as he falls to the floor, his hands on the grimy floor of the bathroom.

He continues to cry, his cries so loud he couldn't hear the footsteps that entered the restroom and stop, seeing his enemy's emotional breakdown.

"Malfoy." Harry mumbles, not seeing this side of his enemy.

Yes, he has seen Draco cry before but never like this, never this heartbreaking before.

Draco falls back, as he turns over and sees the Boy Who Lived Twice, standing at the entrance of the bathroom.

"Potter." Draco mutters, staring at the messy haired boy with green eyes. He wiped his eyes, as he stands up, clutching the sink to steady himself. He uses his other to wipe his eyes, before snapping at the brunet. "Come to make fun of me?"

"Wha-"

"The mighty, stoic Draco Malfoy crying cause of a couple harsh words were said to him. Let's all have a big laugh." Draco laughs dryly, as he stares at the boy.

"You just described yourself." Harry rolls his eyes, as he looks at the boy, before looking around the bathroom. "I wanted to check in on you."

"Why?"

Harry stays silent, not really knowing the answer. "Because, nobody should be taunted about where his father is at."

Draco stares at the boy in front of him, soft tears still running down his face before he looks away as Moaning Myrtle flies out of the pipes.

"Murderer!" Myrtle shrieks, pointing to Harry, who tries to swat her away as she flies around him. "Murderer! Murderer!"

"Stop it, Myrtle!" Harry snaps at the annoying whiny ghost, his attempts at hitting her being futile.

Draco watches the scene, a little amused to see Saint Potter futile attempts to get Myrtle away from them.

Draco couldn't help but let out a laugh, a genuine laugh as he covers his mouth when Myrtle let out a whine before she dived back into the pipes.

Harry looks to Draco, seeing him laugh as his shoulders shake. The brunet stares at the blond, who laughs at him.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Y-you just looked so ridiculous!" Draco's laughs, clutching his stomach as he continues to laugh at the brunet.

Harry looks to the boy, giving him a look before he too starts to laugh, the girls lavatory immediately filled with laughter from the two boys.

The two boys started to quiet down, small huffs of laughter leaving their lips as they stare at each other before looking away, the lavatory suddenly filled with awkwardness.

"Is that all?" Draco questions the boy, as he looked at him.

"I just want to help you."

"You can't help me."

• • •

Pansy sits in the library, flipping through a book angrily, as angry tears flood her eyes before she starts to wipe at them.

"What gives him the right to yell at me." She huffs, looking up at Blaise as he rests his bag on the table, raising a perfect eyebrow at the pale girl.

"What happened now?" Blaise questions his friend, pulling out the chair before sitting down.

"Smith from Hufflepuff started harassing us." Pansy starts with a sigh, as she brushes her black hair from her face. "Draco pulled out his wand and pointed it to him, but Smith made a comment about.. You know so I used Flipendo on him."

"And?"

"Draco left all angry and I called to him but he raised his voice at me Blaise. He yelled at me."

Blaise frowns at his friend, seeing the tears in the corner of her eyes before he moves to sit by her.

"He knows I hate people raising there voice at me. He knows why and it hurts that he did it to me." Pansy cries, as she looks at her friend.

"Draco is also going through things, he was just upset. He hasn't figured out how to handle it." Blaise assures his friend, rubbing her back as Pansy starts to quiet down.

Pansy sighs and nods her head, as she crosses her arms.

"Should we go find-"

"Have you seen Harry? We can't find him."

A female voice asks, as Hermione and Ron walk up to Pansy and Blaise's table, looking at the two Slytherin's.

Blaise looks at Pansy, as she looks away from them, rubbing her eyes so Blaise looks to his classmates.

"No, we haven't seen him." He says in a low voice, as he looks at the two, seeing Ron glare at him. "Do we have a problem Weasley?"

Ron glares harder at him, before stepping closer to the table, not listening to his girlfriends complaints.

"You're nothing but a vile, evil Slytherin that tried to help Malfoy curse me and my friends." Ron growls, as Hermione was in a state of shock, never seeing Ron like this. "You and your friends deserve to be in Azkaban."

"Ronald!" Hermione gasps, as she tugs her boyfriend back but he wouldn't move as he stares down Blaise, who just stares back at him.

Pansy looks down, and sees Blaise curl his fist, and when she starts to think about what he was going to do, he swings.

He swings his fist toward the ginger, hitting him in his cheek before he tackles the boy, and they start to fistfight.

"Blaise!" Pansy screeches, as she moves away from the table as a crowd of students start to come around, watching the fight.

"Ronald!"

"You two, stop it!" Madam Pince shouts, as she walks over to where the two boys were fighting, but they didn't listen. "Someone pull them off!"

Two boys from Ravenclaw move toward, and grab Blaise off of Ron, as two boys from Hufflepuff pick up Ron and hold him tight so that he doesn't rush toward Blaise.

"Take these two to Headmaster McGonagall!" Madam Pince shouts, as she points to the exit of the library and the two Ravenclaws and two Hufflepuff's do what they're told.

Pansy sighs and plants her face on the desk as Madam Pince tells her and Hermione to watch the library until she returns.

"Great, now I can't leave." She huffs, as she lifts her head up and places her chin in the palm or her hand. She looks to Granger, who sits across from her.

Hermione stays silent as she opens her book, and starts to read and Pansy quickly takes a look of the title and rolls her eyes.

"Romeo and Juliet? I didn't think of you as the romantic type." Pansy raises an eyebrow at he roommate.

Hermione opens her mouth to say something when Draco takes a seat besides Pansy, and Harry beside Hermione.

"I'm sorry." Draco looks at Pansy, who gives him a look before smiling lightly and nodding her head.

"I forgive you." Pansy smiles at her, who smiles back.

"Where is Blaise?" Draco questions, not seeing his other friend.

"And Ron?"

"With McGonagall." The girls answer at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 859 77
𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1 𝘢𝘯𝘥 2 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 7. ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ «𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘹, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩...
50.2K 3.2K 200
┊┊┊ ┊┊┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ ┊┊┊ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 ┊┊⋆ 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 ❞ ❝𝑷𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍�...
64.7K 2.3K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
6.5K 175 11
What if the boy who lived turned out to be gay in secrecy? A boy's gotta have fanaticises right? Fanaticises about sex with a firm, hard, hot body o...