IN YOUR CONTROL [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

โ Jungkook is a part of a gang and he comes across someone who happens to witness a murder done by him. He ca... More

The Bully - Part 1
Feeling Pity - Part 2
The Past - Part 3
The Truth - Part 4
Traitor - Part 5
Without me - Part 6
The Planned Murder - Part 7
Meant To Be This Way - Part 8
That Familiar Smile - Part 9
Fear - Part 10
A Reason Why - Part 11
Caught Him - Chapter 12
Wrong Number - Part 13
New change - Part 14
The Accident - Part 15
What am i feeling? - Part 16
Confessed - Part 17
First Kiss? - Part 18
I like you!- Part 19
Concealer - Part 20
Princess - Part 21
END OF SEASON 1.
SEASON 2 - PART 1
S2 - Part 2
S2 - Part 3
S2 - Part 4
S2 - Part 5
S2 - Part 6
S2 - Part 7
S2 - Part 8
S2 - Part 9
End Of Season 2
Epilogue
IMPORTANT

S2 - Part 10

3.6K 91 31
By JEONLUVV

|••••••••••••|

You packed your bag and Haeun's bag. Hanbin who was standing at the doorway, kept asking you not to go and atleast do something.

Of course, you can't do anything now. Your's and Jungkook's relationship is now in the past. You have to think of your future now.

Just like everyone says, "forget the past and think about your future." That's what you are doing now. You are gonna go back and try to move on and give all of your attention to your Daughter.

Hanbin sighed as he knows he can't do anything to stop you. He left your room. Your tear was about to fell but you controlled yourself.

You are going back tomorrow. Tickets have been booked and you have made your decision. No turning back now.

|••••••••••••|

You walked towards the mall with Haeun. You decided to buy some things for the flight tomorrow and some gifts for Gaeul.

You wander around the mall, trying to find a perfect gift for Gaeul. As you kept getting into shops, you for sure bought one thing if it's for you, Gaeul or someone else.

Soon you and Haeun got tired. You both went towards the food court to get your tummy full. After ordering, you sat down on one of the chairs and made Haeun sit on the table.

While you both were waiting, you both were singing some rhymes and playing games with each other.

As you both were playing. You forgot to tell taehyung that you are leaving tomorrow. You decided to message him.

"Hey taehyung.. just wanted to let you know that I'm giving up and I'm going back to Norway. Whatever happens, I'm not coming back... Let's meet since I'm free right now."

You turned off your phone and put it down. You then stood up to bring your food to the table. As you were feeding Haeun, your phone made a ring and you looked at the screen. It was a message from Taehyung.

"Ah wait Haeun."
You spoke and picked up your phone.

The message read,
"Sure I'll come at your home now. Do you need anything?"

You instantly replied him.
"I'm not home, I'm at a mall."

He replied back in a second.
"Ohh which mall? I'm at a mall too."

"High Tower."
You texted.

"Oh I'm here too. Where are you right now?"
Taehyung replied.

"At the food court."
You texted.

"Oks, coming in a sec."
He replied.

You put your phone down and started feeding Haeun again.
"Taehyung uncle is coming."
You spoke.

Taehyung spotted you and he started to walk towards you. As he reached your table, he sat down.

You looked at him and smiled. He bought a Hoseok with him.
"Ah Hoseok! Long time no see!"

Hoseok smiled.
"Same, it's such a coincidence that we were at the same mall."

You nodded. Then Hoseok's eyes went towards Haeun and he started to play with her.

You faced Taehyung.
"What's up?"

He smiled,
"Nothing much."

You smiled. You guys didn't talk for a while and it became awkward. It looked like there were three strangers sitting together.

Then You decided to break the silence.
"Do come to Norway. I would love to have you guys as my guest."

Both of them smiled.

Haeun who was playing on the phone, looked at her mother.
"Are they really coming?"

Taehyung and Hoseok chuckled at her words.
"We will for sure!"

Hoseok who was near Haeun, patted and ruffled her hair.

"Let's have a party tonight? I mean let's go to the club!"
Hoseok exclaimed.

You laughed.
"I haven't drink from a long time, i don't think i can handle myself."

Hoseok chuckled.
"Doesn't matter. We won't force you to, We all will be there to take care of you."

Taehyung who knew that if Jungkook will be there, you will decline the offer.

"Come since Jungkook isn't free tonight. He's already gone to Japan for his meeting."

You mentally sighed because you thought that for the one last time you would see him but it's better this way since he isn't here.

"Okay but what about this girl?"
You pointed towards Haeun.

Hoseok pinched Haeun's cheeks.
"Yoongi hyung will take care of it since i know he will turn our offers down."

You nodded.

"Yoongi uncle! I want to play with him again!"
Haeun spoke loudly.

"What? He played with you?"
Taehyung asked in shock.

Haeun nodded.
"We played Hide and Seek. We jumped on the bed together. We played horse horse!"

The three of you were shock. How Yoongi can play with a kid and especially JUMP on a bed.

The three of you started to laugh as you guys imagined Yoongi being all happy and being a kid.

"So it's done right?"
Hoseok asked. You nodded.

"Okay! Let me text Jimin and others."
Hoseok said as he grabbed his phone.

"Call Hanbin too."
Taehyung suggested.

"Oh yeah, that would be cool."
You said as you picked up your phone, messaging Hanbin to get home before 8 so you can go together with him.

|••••••••••|

You got ready and came out of your room.
"Oppa are you ready?"
You asked.

Hanbin who was in kitchen, came out and nodded.

You both then left the apartment and drove toward the Club. After reaching and entering there, you found Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung.
You walked upto them.
"Where is Namjoon and Seokjin?"
You asked.

Since the club was full loud Music, Jimin had to shout near your ear.
"Yoongi decided to tag along because Namjoon and Seokjin were home resting. Yoongi is in the Restroom."

You nodded and gave him a thumbs up as you got what he said. Some time later, Yoongi came towards you guys.

You waved towards him and he smiled.
He came towards you and shouted in your ear,
"Why are you going too early? Be here for some more time."

You chuckled,
"You didn't give me time that's why I'm leaving."
You teased him. He patted your head and started to walk towards the bar to get himself a drink.

You look at the three boys, who were already dancing, standing Infront of you.

"Go to the dance floor and attract all the girls!"
You shouted.

They laughed. Hanbin was just standing by your side, all quiet. He didn't like the decision you made and he was quiet disappointed in you.

------ End Of Chapter 10.
Sorry, had to end it early since the next chapter will be the final and it will affect the live of Y/N, Haeun and Jungkook.

So Comment below, which ending you would like?
1- Y/N living happily with Jungkook.
2- Y/N finds another guy for himself.

COMMENT BELOW PEEPSSSS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3.3K 18
ใ€Š"How dare you show up here?", you asked boiling with anger. He looked at you and lifted one eyebrow. "I warned you-", he said and before you could...
189K 8.9K 36
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ?" I asked.. "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ.. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ" he said.. Jeon Jungkook.. Don't do this...
11.4K 193 15
Jungkook a mafia who is a really cold guys falls in love with a girl who is a strong woman even though she is not a mafia or something she is mentall...
530K 18K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...