The Rejected Mate (BoyxBoy)[C...

By Never_Alone200

Author in 2018: This book is fucking shit, many many grammatical errors, the plot is fucking shit, the ending... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Important Note
Epilogue
Holy shit 1M!!!

Chapter Thirteen

63K 1.8K 628
By Never_Alone200

Chapter Thirteen

Teddy's POV

I can't handle this anymore, the pain is killing me, oh my back, my back really hurts, my mother said that tomorrow will be the end of my heat, but the pain is getting more and more and I don't know what to do anymore.

God dammit, if only max accepted me as a mate, then I would of not gone through heat on my own, my heartbeats are getting slower every now and then but my mother is helping me with that.

I have been touching myself a lot but it wasn't helping, I asked my mother to call Tyler so he can help me with it but she says he is to embarrassed to come and I don't blame him.

"Teddy, are you alright in there?" My mother asked for the other side of the door.

I moan in respond, the problem is I kept on fainting and my mother is worried about me because I can suddenly faint.

I can walk now but it was still hard because my thingy was always hard and I don't know what to do with it.

I walked out of the bathroom and my mother helped me walk, she laid me on my bed and left my room.

I took off my boxers and left myself naked, just like that and I knew that my mother won't come in, unless I call her.

I love my mother, she is my world to me, I'm so happy that I have a mother like her, I wish all the kids in the world would have a mother like mine, she is so caring, so kind, so loveable, I sometimes feel sad for my mother because she lost her mate, I could never survive if my mate died, I know that he rejected me and I am on the other side of the world but I know that he is safe and he is happy.

Maybe he found another girl and he is planing on mating with her, but I still want him and I love him, if he didn't love me I wouldn't have gone through heat, so that means he still loves me and he still wants me.

I could feel my heartbeat faster, he still wants me and he loves me.

'Teddy......there's something weird' my wolf said, making me gasp.

It has been so long since I last talked to him, the last time I talked to him was........ I don't even remember.

'Where have you been!? Why haven't you talked to me?' I asked him.

'I don't feel like talking to you' he replied.

'But I miss you' I say in a baby voice.

'Teddy.........there is something weird, can't you feel it?' He asked me.

'No..........'

'Shhhhh, don't talk and focus' he said.

I closed my eyes and focused on what ever it was, I couldn't feel anything, what is wrong with my wolf? I think he is gone crazy or something.......

Suddenly I felt something click in my mind, I gasp and opened my eyes, what was it?

'What!? What happened' I ask my wolf.

'I don't know' he answered truly.

I closed my eyes again and began to take deep breaths.

'T-Teddy'

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

That's not him, it can't be him.

'Teddy, can you hear me'

Tears started to run down my cheeks, this can't be him, How? How is this possible?

'Teddy, I know you can hear me, please answer me'

'M-M-Max' I stutter.

'Yes, yes, it's me' he replied happily.

'H-H-How?'

'I don't know, I really don't know but please teddy listen to me, please'

'W-Why should I?'

'Please just listen to me, please' he begged.

My heart broke into pieces, he sounded so broken, so lost, more tears were streaming down my cheeks, should I let him?

'O-Okay'

'Im sorry, I'm so sorry for rejecting you, please forgive me, I know I did a mistake, a big mistake, I rejected the love of my live, the most important person, please come back, I don't know what to do with my life anymore, you are everything to me, I love you teddy, I love you so much, please come back to me, please'

I cried silently, I didn't know what to say, he loves me and still wants me, he is apologising to me, I can't believe this, I can't believe what I am hearing right now.

'Teddy, teddy, are you there? Please don't ignore me, you have no idea how much I miss you, I miss you so much, so much'

No, no this can't be true I'm dreaming.

'No teddy, you are not dreaming, don't forget I can hear your thoughts' he chuckled.

I blushed, his laugh made butterflies in my tummy, the strange thing is that my thingy was normal again and my body doesn't hurt anymore, the pain is all gone.

'D-Do you really m-miss me?' I ask him still not believing him.

'Yes, yes teddy, I miss you, I miss you so much, if I didn't miss you then how the hell did we go through heat?'

My eyes widen 'Y-You went through heat?'

'Yes, but after I talked to you I feel all better'

'Me too'

Then I snapped back to my old self, what am I doing? Why am I talking to him?

'I need to go' I say.

'No no no, please stay, please don't put a block, teddy please, I'm begging you, I can't live without you, teddy......teddy.....teddy......'

Was the last thing I heard before I put a block, I don't want to talk to him, I hate him, he ruined my life, he is just saying that because he want to be the alpha.

My body was back to pain, my thingy was hard again and I couldn't think straight.

My mate just talked to me, my mate who rejected me is wanting me back, he misses me and he loves me.

I quickly put on my boxers and called for my mother "MOTHER!"

I could hear he footsteps running up the stairs, she opened my door and looked at me worried.

"What happened? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital? Why-" she started throwing at me questions.

"Mother! I'm okay, I just need to tell you something"

She breathed in and out "I thought something bad happened to you, don't do it again"

"Mother...... I talked to max"

She looked at me with wide eyes "What!!?? How!!? When!!?? Oh my god!!"

She came up to me and sat next to me, hugging me tightly.

I bursted out into tears, and my mother stayed quite because she knew that I need her to hug me this moment.

"Shhhhh...... It's okay teddy...... don't cry" she rubbed my back with her hand, making me relax.

After staying like that for what seemed like hours but it was actually minutes, I pulled away from my mother and wiped my tears.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" She smiled slightly.

I nodded and I told her what happened, she listened closely not interrupting me.

"A-And I put a b-block because I d-don't want to t-talk to him, b-but the w-weird thing is t-that when h-he talked to me t-the pain was all g-gone and I f-felt better"

She looked at me shocked and with wide eyes "I-I don't know what to say, this is the first time that I have heard about this, I really don't know what's going on"

After that she kept quite not saying anything, that was when I felt my body get hot again and my body was in pain.

My mother noticed it and she quickly when the bathroom to fill the bath tub with cold water, she came up to me and helped me walk.

"M-M-Mother it h-hurts" I moan, and rest my head on her shoulders.

"It's okay teddy, tomorrow all the pain will go" she tried to convince me, but it was hard to believe.

She rested me in the tub and I hissed as the cold water touched my skin, my mother looked at me with watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry teddy, I feel like I'm a bad mother, you are here dying because of the pain and I can't do anything about it, I'm such a bad mother......"

"Shhhhh" I hushed her "d-don't say that, y-you are the bestest m-mother in the w-world, I-I love y-you"

She hugged me not caring that I'm wet "I love you too teddy"

.

After throwing water at each other and having a quick shower, my mother tucked me to bed and kissed my forehead and gave me maxs t-shirt so I would sleep well.

"Goodnight teddy, I love you"

"Goodnight mother, I love you too"

She turned off the lights and closed the door, I smelled maxs t-shirt and I let my mind relax, suddenly I heard a click.

Oh no.

I can't sleep if my block is on, I have to put it down.

I took a deep breath and pulled it down slowly, hoping that max wouldn't talk to me.

I waited 5 minutes before sighing, looks like max is not here but I talked to soon.

'Teddy' max said, making me hug his shirt more tighter.

'Max' I sigh, it made my heart ache.

'Oh teddy, you have no idea how worried I am about you, are you okay? How is the heat going? I am so sorry, please talk to me'

'I-I'm o-okay'

'Thanks god, if something happens to you I don't know what to do with my life anymore......' but I didn't let him finish.

'Max'

'Yes teddy, tell me, what do you want? Do you want me to go? Or stay? Are you okay?'

'I-I want to s-sleep' I closed my eyes, hopping that he would shut up.

'Okay, okay, g-goodnight teddy' was the last thing he said.

I felt guilty, but I'm tried and I want to go to sleep, and at the same time I wanted to talk to him.

I shook the thought out of my head, I don't want to talk to him, I hate him, he rejected me, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

But I love him.

God dammit, I'm so confused, my mind is playing games on me.

I smelt maxs t-shirt and hugged it tightly and with that I suddenly fell asleep.

.

Max's POV

I can't believe this, I talked to teddy, oh my god, I just talked to teddy, is this really happening or is this a dream, my body was all good, the pain is gone, and my thingy was back to normal, it's like my heat got to an end.

Tears were streaming down my cheek, this is unbelievable, I have to tell someone, I need to know how this happened.

I got out of my room and headed to my fathers room, I knew that he was busy but I needed to tell him this.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to let me in.

"Come in" he said

I opened the door and got in closing the door behind me.

My mother was siting on a chair reading a book, when she lifted her head from the book, she looked at me with shocked and worried eyes.

"Hello son, what brings you here?" my father asked.

"F-Father I need to tell you something"

"Okay son, tell me" he looked at me confused.

"I-I......I talked to teddy, through our mind link and my body is all back to normal" I said slowly.

"What!!??" my mother said as she stood up from her chair.

"How is that possible!?" My father said looking at me.

"That's why I came here, I wanted to ask you that"

"We need to go to Victoria, now" he said and my mother agreed with him by nodding (A/N- Victoria is the elder)

"Okay, I'm just going to change my clothes"

My father nodded and called someone, I guess he is going to call the alpha of the red moon pack.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs, where my father and mother were waiting for me in the car.

I got in and we headed off to the red moons pack, again.

.

The alpha welcomed us as we entered the packs house, we followed the alpha to Victorias room and he knocked the door.

"Come in" said victoria from the other side of the door.

We got in with my parents behind me.

"Well, hello max, what brings you here?"

"I need to tell you something"

"Okay but first sit down, please" she said politely.

My parents sat down and the alpha did too but I didn't.

"Okay max, what is it that you want to tell me?"

"I talked to teddy, through our mind link" I said.

"What!?" she looked at me with wide eyes "how is that possible!?"

"That's why I came here, to ask you that"

"Mmmmmmm" she hummed "I have seen this happen but it was a long time ago, about 100 years ago"

She walked up to here bookshelf and started searching for something.

After minutes of searching she found the book that she was looking for.

"Finally, I found it" she opened the book and started to read.

"It says that, if you reject your mate and go through heat, it's normal but if you can talk to them through mind link, that means the spirt is trying to tell you something, you can only talk to them when you are in heat because that's the only time you can feel them and the bond in between them with be stronger, you have it get them back together and solve the problem because it might be dangerous" she looked at me.

"Can you talked to him now?" my father asked.

"My heat has ended and he told me that he wanted to go to sleep"

"Oh yeah, there time is different then ours"

"Looks like we have to wait untill the next full moon" Victoria said a and I nodded.

"What are we going to do now?" My mother asked Victoria.

"We just have to wait and see, that's all we can do"

We all nodded and looked at each other curiously.

This really is complicated.

.

.

.

.

_________________________

This chapter is dedicated to redladynelle because she an amazing writer, go and read her books

A picture of Tyler on the side ---------->>>>>>

This chapter question is: Do you want to get max and teddy back together quickly or do you want them to suffer?

Vote

Comment

Follow me

I love you all <3

Updated in: 3/August/2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.2K 48
What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happening in Oliver's life. Unaware of danger...
230K 10.5K 36
The life in Royal Pack of Furesta Negra changes for good when a Lone Wolf enter their lives. (COMPLETE)
1.1M 42.9K 24
Lewis Grant has been rejected by his mate. His other half. He is forced out of the pack, and has to survive alone in the desolate forests surrounding...
26.7K 1.3K 61
People heard about it in stories but it is feared by everyone humans as a criminal and by wolfs as the strongest of them all. No on...