Fin

Blondes4pits द्वारा

Laura is a young successful marine biologist who gets sent on a mission by her ruthless boss. She has to disc... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Sea
Chapter 2: The Beast
Chapter 3: Shipwrecked
Chapter 4: The Cove
Chapter 5: Icy Blue
Chapeter 6: Fin
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8: The Council
Chapter 9: The Beginning
Chapter 11: The Witch
Chapter 12: The Shift
Chapter 13: Training Day
Chapter 14: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 15: Suprises
Chapter 16: The Rescue
Chapter 17: Darkness
Chapter 18: Two For One
Chapter 19: Prince or Princess
Chapter 20: Fight or Flight
Chapter 21: Peace, Love & War
Chapter 22: Life or Death
Chapter 23: Memories
Chapter 24: All or Nothing
Chapter 25: The Door
Chapter 26: Miracle

Chapter 10: The Queen

57 1 0
Blondes4pits द्वारा

Warning the next scene will be a very intimate scene if you wish to skip it just scroll down to the next line of bold text. For those with a dirty mind like me I hope you enjoy!

Once the sun had finally set completely we laid there for a while looking up at the stars. I had never seen so many stars in my life and there was nothing more breathtaking than this view. Fin slowly ran his fingers up and down my back before he whispered next to my ear so that his hot breath sent a tingling sensation to all the right places. "I love you Laura Bell."

I rolled over so I was now straddling him. I looked into those icy blue eyes that I have come to know and love and whispered back "I love you too Fin Tanner."

I then crashed my lips onto his with a new found passion. His hand traveled up my dress and gripped my waist while the other cupped my head. Our tongues danced with each other as my hands started removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Once his shirt was unbuttoned my hands traveled all over his muscular chest and abs heating up my core even more. He quickly rolled me on to my back and broke our kiss to strip his shirt off completely. I laid there taking in the site of this gorgeous man in front of me before his lips crashed into mine once more. He swiftly pulled my dress up only breaking our kiss to pull it over my head and toss it to the side.

His hand traveled all over the curves of my body before making their way back up to my breast. He gently started kneading them while my nails scratched his back. He began trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck and collar bone before travel to the crest of my breast. I arched my back in anticipation and need before I felt him smirk in between his kisses. Just as I was about to unhook my bra he grabbed it and ripped it in half effortlessly. I didn't even have time to complain before his mouth began to suck on one nipple while his hand began to tease the other. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips as my hands gripped his biceps. His tongue began twirling and sucking earning another moan before he switched over to the other one.

I started working to undo his belt and pants and just as I got them undo he stood up with me in his grasp letting his pants slide down to the ground. He carefully stepped out of them while kissing me feverishly and began walking towards the water. He walked till we were about waist deep before he grabbed a handful of my ass making me gasp and began sucking and biting on my ear, neck and collarbone. He slowly laid me back on a nearby rock that was almost completely submerged under the water by the tide. I reached under the water and the waistband of his underwear and began stroking his large hardness. He moaned against my neck cause my core to heat up and beg for his touch.

His hands began traveling down and effortlessly slipped my soaking wet panties off. While one hand went up to my breast the other slipped into my slick center. With his lips on mine he began rubbing delicate circles on my sensitive nub while his finger went in and out of my hot center causing me to moan into him with pleasure. As I could feel pressure starting to build up in my core as my body shook with ecstasy.

Fin then removed his hand and mine as he slid his boxers off. He then held my face with one hand while gazing into my eyes and whispered seductively "I love you."

To which I whispered breathlessly back "I love you too" before he crashed his lips back onto mine. He began playing with my already sensitive nub with the tip of his mast before he slowly began working it in inch by inch. In and out until he thrust once more and filled my hot slick core causing me to moan out "Oh Fin"

"Mmm... I like it... when you...moan my name." He groaned in between kisses and thrusts.

We both were climbing higher and higher with each thrust as our tongues intertwined with one another. I had never felt this kind of pleasure in my life as his large shaft filled me more than I ever thought possible. He began rubbing my nub once more pushing me further and further into ecstasy.

"Oh Fin don't stop" I cried out as I began to reach my climax.

"Oh Laura I want you to come undone for me before I fill you with my seed and mark you as mine." Fin moaned.

That was just the push I needed before I reached my climax as I dug my nails into his arm and down his back while crying out his name. He thrust a few more times before joining me and then I felt his mouth on me just above my collarbone before a slight sharp pain pierced my skin and more pleasure coarser through my veins.

Alight the dirty scene is over for those who skipped it and can continue reading.

Next thing I know I felt my own canines extending slightly before I too sank them into his hot flesh. He licked his mark to seal it and I did the same before my canines returned back to normal and we stared at each other with a new found love. We shared one more passionate kiss before we untangled ourselves and made our way back to shore to dry off.

As I was slipping my dress back on Fin came up behind me and slipped his hands around my waist and spun me around to face him. "You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen." I blushed at the sincerity in his voice. "But I do have something to talk to you about." There was a slight concern in his voice that made me step back to look at him.

"What? What's going on?" I asked hurriedly

As he was rubbing the back of his neck trying to find the words to say whatever he was about to panic began to set in. "Laura I don't know how else to say this but... you shouldn't have been able to mark me like you did until after your first shift. I-I think you are already a mermaid you just were never taught to shift."

I just stared at him not knowing what to say or what to think. Did that mean my mother or father or possibly both were mermaids? Why didn't they tell me? How could they keep this from me? My mind started to go a million miles per hour trying to think of all the possibilities as well as any memories I had of seeing either of them looking remotely like a mermaid.

"Hey, hey relax it's gonna be alright." Fin said while pulling me into his chest. "It just means I can start teaching you to shift tomorrow and we can figure this out when we go see your mom. I can usually smell a mermaid but for some reason that smell was removed from you. I'm not sure how but it's back now and let me tell you how delicious and intoxicating your scent is to me. Even more now that your true self has been revealed."

I relax in the comfort of his embrace and giggled slightly at his attempt at changing the topic. "What do I smell like to you?"

"Well you use to just smell like fresh rain and lilacs but now you also smell like roses. Why what do I smell like to you?"

"Well you smell like an ocean breeze as well as a strong comforting woodsy smell but now you also have a hint of mint." I said while a smile played on my lips.

"Hmm I must smell really good than." He replied playfully to which I smacked him on the arm.

"Well it sounds like I smell better." I retorted while sticking my tongue out playfully. I then saw a devilish smirk appear on his face while he raised one eyebrow. I turned and took off toward the way I felt the cabin was with Fin trailing behind me. He caught me in a few short steps and threw me over his shoulder while we laughed like maniacs.

"Hey put me down!" I shouted

To which he replied, "Nope not happening." Before he smack me on my ass earning a yelp.

So me being the cunning person I am smacked him on the ass right back and smirked. He stopped dead in his tracks, "you did not just smack my ass!"

"Yup sure did and I will continue to do so until you put me back on the ground especially considering I don't have any underwear on and I'm sure someone may see more of me than I'd like!" I said with a devilish smile playing on my face.

Fin quickly flipped me off his shoulder and began carrying me bridal style while grumbling. "No one else gets to see what's mine but you are not walking around these woods at night you may trip and break an ankle."

I sighed knowing he was right and to just give up "fine my knight is shinning armor let's get back so we can go for round two." I said while playing with the his hair.

I watched a lustful smirk make its way across his face before he looked down at me. He planted a long sensual kiss on my lips before he whispered "you better hold on tight then."

I didn't have a chance to answer him before he took off running toward the cabin.

We made it back to the cabin in about ten minutes before Fin set me down just outside the front door. He put both of his hands on the door pinning me in between them before he gave another lustful kiss. Just as our tongues were about to intertwine he pulled back and opened the door.

As we walked in Monkey sat on the couch with his arm around Anna giving us the biggest smirk ever. "So how was your 'date'?" He asked

I blushed and hid my face in Fin's chest while Fin just laughed.

"It was good we also found out that Laura here has been a mermaid all along and didn't have the slightest idea."

Monkey's jaw went slack and did Anna's.

"What? How did you not know? Wait how did I not smell it on you before like I do now?" Anna questioned.

"Well we are quiet sure exactly but we thinking mating caused whatever was blocking it to become unblocked as I could smell it as soon as we marked each other."

"Wait you marked him too?" Monkey blurt out.

"Yea she did, that's how we discovered that she was already a mermaid. Since normally she wouldn't have been able to mark me before her first shift and her smell wouldn't change as well."

"That's crazy, you must talk to Alpha Kyler he may be able to help you I can mind-link him if you'd like."

Fin looked at me for an answer to which I just shrugged. "Yes could you do that, I'd like to get a better understanding of what is going on before I try and teach her how to shift."

Anna just nodded and then her eyes went blank for a minute before she turned her attention back to us. "He said he will be here in about five minutes. Why don't we go for a walk Monkey and give them some privacy."

"Nu-uh no way am I leaving Bell here when she may need me. As much as I'd love more alone time with you darling I can't leave my friend to unravel these mysteries on her own." Monkey said while rubbing Anna's hand lovingly.

Anna looked at him with concern before she smiled slightly and placed a tender kiss on his cheek. "Ok we got your back Queen Laura and King Fin."

"Just Laura please. I know we just completed the mating ritual but I consider you and Monkey to be good friends and I'd never wish for you to call me Queen."

Before anyone could respond Kyler came through the front door and said coldly, "They must call you Queen Laura out of respect for you. You are now one of the highest ranking among us and anyone who wishes to show you respect will call you by your title so I would just get used to."

"It's good to see you too Alpha Kyler." Fin responded.

"Sorry to be so blunt it's been a long day. We found out Sam my sons mate is pregnant so they has been bombarding my mate and I with questions and the Fang Pack to the north has been giving us a bit of an issue lately so I've been dealing with Alpha Thomas on and off all day. So what did you need me for Anna just said it was urgent."

"Well we completed the mating ritual tonight and made quiet an odd discover. Laura is already a mermaid and when I marked her it unblocked whatever was keeping her scent and true nature hidden. She was also able to mark me as well." He said while pulling his shirt down and showing his mark.

"You mean to tell me you had no idea you were a mermaid? Wait is that why she smells like a mermaid now? How the hell didn't I smell this before? Anna do you smell this?" Kyler asked confused and slightly bewildered.

"She can smell that I'm a mermaid now too and no I had no idea I don't know why but we were hoping you could help." I responded coolly.

"No not the mermaid smell. I think I have an idea what happened but we need to find Juliana and have her confirm it. I will send a few of my wolves to try and locate her."

"Why do we need Juliana last time she was in town was when that damn cove opened up! I don't want her near Laura she can't be trusted!" Fin snapped.

"W-who's Juliana?" I stuttered.

Kyler sighed, "Fin we don't have much of a choice and she has changed over the last 20 year. She helped heal half my pack when we took over the Bloodlust Pack after they tried to attack us."

"I still don't trust her! One good deed does not redeem all that she has done to my family!" Fin growled.

"Who the fuck is Juliana?" I shouted.

Fin and Kyler exchanged a look before Fin finally spoke, "Juliana is a Witch."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Aquarian katt द्वारा

काल्पनिक

530 47 26
Dated 500 years in the future, the humans world has collapsed under the weight of climate change, causing Tsamis and droughts that have wiped out hug...
142 0 9
Serena is torn bewteen a, could be, perfect relationship with Adrian. He is the school's most favorable guy. For some reason she can't chose him beca...
409 4 26
Alice is a mermaid with a werewolf mate. Just the idea of a mate is enough to want to make her take off for the hills, but add the fact that he's a w...
117K 11.7K 50
The coasts have always been peaceful, until the waters revolt against the land. In 2047, long-term marine pollution alters the genetics of aquatic or...