𝘰𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘒π˜₯ ✧ 𝙨𝙑π™ͺ...

Von supaslimey

[jahseh x stokeley] jahseh onfroy and stokeley goulbourne have always been best friends ever since high schoo... Mehr

PREFACE
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

FOURTEEN

2.8K 206 288
Von supaslimey

"i bet it smells like 10 cans of bounce that ass in there"

jahseh

my breath stopped as soon as stokeley said those words and i paused.

this was it, it was finally happening. after all of this time of me having a crush on him and sheepishly hoping he'd like me back, me and stokeley were finally about to have sex.

i mean, i could think of a better circumstance for us to fuck during, considering he was about to fuck me in the car in the middle of the woods but in that moment, that didn't matter. all that mattered to me was that i was finally getting what i wanted.

stokeley.

"what are you waiting for baby?" stokeley said as he caressed me from behind, "gon and get in the backseat like i said."

he tapped me on the ass after i said that, causing me to let out a soft moan. i then snapped out of my thoughts and obeyed him, opening the car door and climbing in the backseat, proceeding to strip out of my clothes.

stokeley climbed in the backseat with me, and i soon realized that there wouldn't be enough room in the car for him to fuck me the way i wanted, i mean, not if we wanted to be in an an actual comfortable position.

stokeley must have noticed it too, because after he slid out of his jeans and took off his shirt, leaving himself in nothing but his boxers, he motioned for me to sit in his lap.

"come sit that pretty ass on my lap and ride me," he cooed at me.

i did as he said, sliding my now naked body onto his lap, facing him as he attached his lips to mine and began to let his hands explore my exposed frame. he rubbed one of my nipples with his thumb, which was already pretty sensitive from the cool air from outside hitting it and hardening it, and him rolling it with his thumb caused me to let out a throaty moan into his kisses.

he removed his lips from mine, only to replace it with my other nipple, swirling his tongue around it as if it was a piece of candy, and my shorts were once again drenched with my own juices.

"you're so sensitive," he teased me as he pulled away from my nipple, still teasing my other one with his thumb.

i whined at his teasing words. it was true, but he ain't have to say it

he ran his free hand down my back, and over the curve of my ass, as i began to rut against his lap, desperate to be full of him already.

"stoke," i whined out, my voice needy, "stop teasing me."

i felt a stinging sensation on my ass, followed by a loud popping sound. "it's daddy, ain't no stoke." he corrected me, his voice gruff and low.

he continued to tease me with his fingers for a few more seconds, rubbing at my sensitive clit and teasing my core much to my annoyance until he told me to raise up.

he pulled his dick out, and fuck was it huge. i mean, i've seen his dick before countless times and i been knew it was big, but it's different when it's literally about to go inside you.

he aligned his dick with my hole as i slowly began to sink down onto it, the stretch from his thickness causing me pain. i was wet enough that the pain wasn't too bad, and he slid in easily, but it still hurt me.

tears started forming in my eyes from how thick he was as i struggled to take him in. "baby, are you okay? do you want to do this another time?" he asked me, noticing the state of pain i was in.

i shook my head. i was in pain, but mama didn't raise no bitch. i was gon' take this dick. "i can take it," i assured him.

i eventually got his entire length inside of me, and i felt like i was being stuffed, but in a good way. the pain was starting to subside, and it was being replaced with pleasure as i began to raise myself up again and drop onto him.

i repeated that process, my pace slowly getting quicker as i bounced on top of him, his hands roaming all over my body and occasionally slapping my ass as i rode him.

"jahseh, baby you feel so good," he moaned out as i continued to ride him. "i wish you could see yourself like this, bouncing on my dick with your head on my shoulder. you look so good on my dick baby."

his words only turned me on even more, me letting out a dramatic moan as he continued to praise me.

"matter of fact, i don't want your head on my shoulder, i want you to look at me. look me in the eyes, i wanna see your pretty eyes when you cum."

i blushed at him calling my eyes pretty, but i did what he said and looked him in the eye as i felt myself getting close.

stoke clearly wanted to take control, so he grabbed my hips and began to pound me from below, thrusting up into me as he hit my spot dead on

i let him take over and continue to fuck me from underneath me. all of the pleasure began to be too much when i felt my voice go up at least 3 octaves and i yelled out in pleasure as my orgasm hit me in waves.

"daddy!" i moaned out as i came all over his dick, my cum dripping down the sides of his shaft. stokeley's thrusts got sloppier and slower, and soon, he was filling me up with his cum as well.

i just laid there in his lap, just trying to catch my breath and recover from this amazing sex that i'm pretty sure has left me wheelchair bound, but both my and stoke's attention was diverted by a knock on the window.

i was expecting a serial killer, a cop about to ticket us for indecent exposure, or maybe a even fucking bear, but no, it was just omar's ugly ass.

i would be be embarassed if i didn't literally have a kink for being watched, i was honestly just wondering how long he watched us for, and if the others are back too, and if we can fix this fucking car.

"oh hey omar!" i smiled at him, "did you enjoy our show?"

"jahseh..." stoke groaned at me.

"i deadass just got here so i didn't see your 'show' or whatever, i just came back cuz i didn't feel like walking all the way to the store, that shit is like... 10 miles away. fuck that." omar replied with a tired sigh.

"your fat ass could have used the exercise" stokeley mumbled under his breath, and while he was correct, he was the last person who should be calling anybody fat.

"y'all can go back to fucking or whatever y'all were doing, just use an air freshiner in there when y'all are done...i bet it smells like 10 cans of bounce that ass in there," omar shook his head and went off to sit on the trunk or something, i don't know.

"wanna cuddle back here?" i asked stoke softly as i noticed it was starting to get darker, and he was getting a bit tense.

he nodded. "of course i do baby."

after we put on some clothes, i laid on top of him as he stretched out in the backseat, us sitting in silence snuggled up to each other as we waited for the others to return.

in about an hour, jared and michael returned to the area, with jumper cables, flashlights and a few snacks.

they were also holding hands, but i guess they were done hiding the fact that they like each other. - hell, in the span of like 2 days, everybody on this trip has paired up so they might as well have.

"we're back!" michael announced in that nasaly ass voice of his.

"and look what we got," jared pulled the cables out of the bag.

"did y'all fuck in the car?" michael asked us, narrowing his eyes. "oh yall nasty nasty."

"must be nice to fuck in the car," jared sighed.

"aye, fuck all that, where's gazzy?" omar spoke up, his facial expression suddenly turning into one of extreme worry.

"uh...didn't gazzy walk back with you?" michael asked.

"obviously not or i wouldn't have asked."

"see um..." jared scratched the back of his head, "i think we lost gazzy."

"the fuck you mean you lost gazzy?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81.2K 4.9K 20
[ book 1 of intentions series ] masking my intentions with these false pretenses. love me when i'm ugly. hug me when i'm bummy, scummy. let's get los...
6.8K 129 65
Jahseh Onfroy Aka XxxTentacion & Jay'Sha Winston Met in High School ???????? Stokeley Gourbone Aka Ski Mask the Slump God & Terricka Hughes met in hi...
5.6K 221 51
Read to find out baby x Sorry for any spelling mistakes! I never edited this bookπŸ˜‚ shame sorry