TEN

"michael and gazzy have both gotten some dick but i haven't."

jahseh

stokeley and i almost kissed last night.

let me repeat that, stokeley and i almost kissed last night.

it started when i was standing alone at the club, and i felt somebody come up behind me, gripping my hips from behind. i thought it was that kimora guy or whatever his name is coming back, but i recieved a pleasant surprise when i heard that familiar dry voice in my ear.

"i know you don't think you leaving here without giving me a dance, right?"

he's so damn corny, it hurts. i swear, if anybody else said that to me, and not stokeley, i would have laughed in their face.

"i KnOw You DoN'T tHinK YoU lEaVInG HeRe WiThOUt GivIng mE A DanCe. headass nigga. sound rapey as hell," i mocked him even though my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

"you got such a smart mouth," he breathed out as we began to dance together.

"then fix it." i said in a moment of boldness, brushing my hand past his clothed dick as i did so.

he didn't react, and i started to panic for a while. what if i went too far again and creeped him out?

luckily, all those thoughts left my mind as we continued grinding on each other to the r&b song blasting from the speakers, and i could have sworn he gripped my ass a couple of times, but i could just be thinking that because i wanted him to do that so bad.

i was so desperate for him.

when the song ended, we both turned to face each other, our eyes locking after we shared that dance.

"jah, i just wanted to say i'm sorry for upsetting you the other day," he said out of nowhere, "i was just....in a bad mood."

i gulped. "it's fine stoke. i'm over it. let's not worry about the past."

things went silent again, with stokeley licking his lips and putting his hands on my shoulders and bringing me closer to him, and i began to lean in to kiss him, because fuck it. we being bold tonight.

before i felt his soft, plump lips on mine, we were interrupted by jared cockblocking us and asking if we were ready to leave.

the rest of the ride home was quite awkward, considering i had almost kissed my "straight" best friend. who knows what would have happened had we kissed, i'd probably be laying in the basement next to a snoring stokeley with hickeys all over my body right now.

however, i was still satisfied with what happened last night. i had a good time, and at least stokeley wasn't acting weird around me any more, even though the fact that we almost kissed raised a lot more questions in my head.

maybe stokeley wasn't as straight as i thought he was.

i've known him since i was 14 and i've never really known him to do sus shit. the only person he really acted sus with was me, and we were close enough that we could joke like that without it being weird. even after i was outed, he never found doing things like showing me his dick or me jokingly calling him daddy to be awkward.