SEVEN

"no homo, but jahseh's smile makes my heart flutter"

stokeley

we were only a couple of hours away from reaching atlanta and thus reaching jared's house, and i couldn't be happier.

i don't know why i didn't think to set jah and jared up together earlier. they would go perfectly. jahseh is a sad ass nigga, jared is a sad ass nigga. jared has told me that his type is "emo lightskin twinks" before, and what do you know, jahseh is an emo lightskin twink.

it would be a win for everybody involved. jah has been fiending for dick ever since the trip started, and jared has been crying over whoever it was broke his heart this time for the longest.

if they hooked up, i wouldn't have to worry about myself accidentally saying or doing or thinking anything gay anymore, well not as much as i was.

so as soon as we got to atlanta, jahseh was jared's.

i was the one driving until we got to atlanta, because i knew where jared's house is. of course, i could have had michael or jahseh use google maps, but these niggas could barely drive without distractions.

i felt much safer when i was the one driving, because i was actually cautious when it came to driving. jahseh always complains that i drive too slow, but i'd take driving slow over almost crashing and dying every other minute.

"stoke, can you hurry the fuck up?" jahseh snapped. "at this rate we won't get to atlanta until next week, not to mention canton."

"shut your ass up. it's called being cautious. would you rather i speed off and start crashing into shit? oh wait, that's you."

the car erupted into oohs and aahs at my comment.

"i'd rather speed and be a little reckless than go 30 miles per hour in a 70 miles per hour zone," he rolled his eyes. "let's try to get to atlanta today maybe?"

god, he had the smartest mouth on anybody i knew. i would love to be the one to fix that....

i stopped my train of thought before it went any further. i really needed to stop having these thoughts soon...

because honestly, i haven't gotten laid in a while, so that was most likely the reason that i wanted to do jahseh all of a sudden, that, and jahseh is very beautiful.

no homo, but jahseh's smile makes my heart flutter and makes my knees week. it would be dishonest of me to pretend i didn't find him beautiful, even before this trip started and i started having these thoughts, but the only reason why i'm so attracted to him all of a sudden is because i need to get some pussy, and i needed to get him some dick so that i could fix this shit.

and if everything went right with my plan, these thoughts would stop. jahseh can get his back blown out by my cousin, i can play around on tinder or at the club and get some pussy in the meanwhile, and everything would be back to normal, and i can forget i ever had these weird ass thoughts. i've gotten myself out of weirder situations

jahseh

after what seemed like a billion years, thanks to stokeley's slow ass, oops i mean "cautious" driving, we finally arrived in atlanta, and he was now driving around in college park as he looked for jared's house.