The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{{Bonus Chapter}}

2.4K 138 2
By Jody244

**I want a baby**

Two months later....

"Babe wake up?" Leon poked me disturbing my sleep.

"What the hell?" I growled turning my back to him.

"Babe please wake up, I can't sleep" he whined like a little kid.

It's fricking one am in the morning and he's waking me from my sleep, gosh! I hate to be disturbed from my sleep. I tried ignoring him but he did everything to get me up. He poked my side, he whispered in my ears, he was fricking bugging me until a gave up.

"Yes!" I growled glaring at him.

"You look so cute when your upset" he grinned playing with my cheeks.

"Stop that!" I scowled slapping his hands away.

"You're so mean to me" he pout folding his arms over his chest.

"Only when you disturb my sleep" I point on him.

"Does this let you feel better?" He said pressing his lips on mine.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything his tongue was in my mouth exploring. His hands slowly rubbed up and down my legs and I moaned tugging on his hair.

"It does make you feel better" he smirked between kisses pulling me closed to him.

Jeeze! This man really know how to cheer me up when I'm mad, I can't stay mad at him for long. I crawled on top of him, pulling my hair back and kissing him hungrily. His friend down there was getting excited and he gripped my waist moaning in my mouth.

"I want a baby" he breath out and I froze with my lips still on his.

"A-- a baby?" I stuttered.

A baby? He want us to have a baby right now, I am not ready for that step yet. I still have alot to do in my father's companies because Louise was getting the companies in bankruptcy. Thanks god for Mr Walters who was helping me to get them back on track.

"Yes a baby right now" he said breaking my thoughts.

"Baby we are not even marry as yet, a baby isn't---

" Then we can get marry right away, you just have to accept my proposal this time" he said rubbing my cheeks.

He proposed to me three weeks after the case was closed but I wasn't ready so I declined. It was sudden and I was scared, I really love this man but things just felt like its moving too fast.

"Baby I love you but th--

" So you don't want to marry me and you don't want to have my baby?" He said rather upset.

"Leon things just moving s--

" Fast huh? Why is everything moving so fast for you? Can't we just put everything behind us and focus on our future?" He said angrily getting of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I saw him walking toward the door.

"I need to be alone, go back to your sleep.... Sorry for waking you" he said walking out the door.

"Leon!" I called but he didn't answer.

I fell in bed on my back with my eyes teared up, I hate when we had to fight like this. Why can't he just take things slow? A baby? Marriage? I'm just not ready for all this.

Am I being selfish????

**

I woke up realizing Leon wasn't on the bed so I got up went to the bathroom then head out to look for him. Just as I walked in the kitchen, I saw Patrice handing him a cup off coffee.

"Good morning" I greets them both.

"Good morning girlie" Patrice greets back.

"Morning" Leon muttered under his breath.

"Babe can we atl--

" I'll see you later " he cuts me off kissing my cheeks before walking out.

I heaved a sigh watching him just walking out on me, I can't believe he's still mad. I put alot of thinking in what he said and I still don't know what to do.

"Is everything OK with you two?" Patrice asked breaking my thoughts.

"He want kids but I'm not ready and he's mad" I breathe out.

"Shay that man love you to death, I've never seen him this happy until he met you..... I just think your blowing him off to much, first the proposal now this... You're a big girl Shay, your life is perfect... Stop being scared because there's nothing be scared about." Patrice stated.

I took a seat around the kitchen island, cooling the coffee Patrice handed me. I think about what she said and I think that's the reason... I'm really scared of where this will go, we are so inlove but still I'm holding back.

"Maybe you're right, I lo--

" Good morning " Sun Hi said walking in the kitchen followed behind her was Skai.

"Hey guys" I greets.

"Good morning you two, come have your breakfast before you guys are late for school" Patrice said placing two dishes on the table.

It contains scramble egg, bacon and toast along with two cups of hit chocolate. Sun Hi grin taking her seat first, that girl love food.

"So there's this slumber party at keela tonight,  can we go?" Skai asked slowly chewing on her bacon. She's so picky with her food.

"Yes can we" Sun Hi said sweetly

"Unless an adult will be there" I reason..

"Of course, her big sister will be there so no need to worry, well call if you want.... You can also ch--

" OK Sun Hi you guys can go, now hurry before you guys are late for school" I said and they smile happily.

I left the kitchen to go get myself ready for a meeting I had with Walters. He's like my mentor and he's helping me out alot, he said he owed that much to my father and I'm really greatful.

I need to fix things with Leon.... Sigh

**
"Bye and call me" I waved as Patrice drove off with Sun Hi and Skai.

I tiredly walked inside the empty house, I didn't know it was so hard to manage your own companies. Dad always made it seems easy but it ain't, Walters said its all a process so I'll understand better each day.

I stripped off my clothes and sunk myself in the tub of cool water and lavender scent body wash. I shivered a bit but then I was relaxed, Closing my eyes splashing water over my face, suddenly an idea popped up in my head to do something nice for Leon.

"Perfect"  I gasped looking on how cute I decorated the room in red and white. I scattered roses all over the bed, I lit red and white candles and put on a sexy red lingerie. I had two glasses on the bedside table along with a bottle of red wine, his favourite.

I swore I heard the front door opened and closed, I then heard his footsteps walking down the hallway and I position myself.

"If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more)
I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you
If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War)
I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you" I sang as he entered. His face lit up and I walked sexily over to him.

"Because it's us against the world
The world, the world
You know it's us against the world
The world, the world, oh" I continue circling around him singing sweetly in his ears.

"I love you Leon, I can't imagine my life with out you so I want you to know I'm ready to be your wife and have your baby" I said breathless.

"Babe... This is so lovely but you don't have to agree because of me, I'll understand if---

" I want this...." I place his hands on my hips. "I want you..."I wrapped my hands around his neck. "I want to be your wife and the mother of your babies" I slowly kisses his lips passionately.

He rubbed his hands up and down my hips kissing me deeply, nothing else matters when I'm with this man. He completes me with everything and I love him with everything I got.

"I love you so much" he breath out.

"And I love you more" I whispered between kisses.

"You think so" he whispered in my ears.

I nodd moaning as he trail kisses down my neck, he lift me up so my foot was wrapped around his waist. He pushed the bathroom door open and stepped over in the shower.

Ok so he's not using the bed I spend so much time decora.....

He ripped off my new lingerie tossing it to the side.

"Leon!"

"What baby?" He whispered sucking on my sweet spot.

"N-never mind" I let out with a loud moan.

He smirked pulling off his clothes and I was back in his arms, my back rest against the wall and my foot wrapped around him.

Him being like this I'm definitely getting pregnant tonight.....

*
*
*

So there you have it gentle people the end of this book. I hope you did enjoy and will support it by voting and commenting.....

Next will be the epilogue... So please stick around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 325 19
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...
63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
2.7K 392 45
A story for those who believe in love . This story is about a simply being in love and what does it feel to be in relationship with your loved one...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...