The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 31}

2.4K 133 3
By Jody244

**Getting to know you**

"Are you sure you'll be OK to sleep alone on your first night here?" Shay asked Skai

"For the last time I am perfectly fine, now go on to your master bedroom" Skai teased batting her lashes.

"Skai stop! It's not funny" Shay warned.

"You're acting like a big baby, aren't you twenty one years old?" Skai  rhetorically asked rolling her eyes.

Shay was hoping Skai would begged her to sleep with her so she wouldn't have to go to Leon's room. Even though she agreed she was still feeling scared and nervous since she's totally new to this.

"What are you saying?" Shay asked.

"I'm saying get out of your shell and live a little and stop having second thoughts about Leon.... And please don't tell me your not because I can see it, be free for once in your life, go experience love and the happily life.... Leon is the best thing happened to you since we lost mom and dad, so be appreciated" Skai told her.

"Ooook.... Remind me how old are you again?" Shay questioned because her little sister gave advice as a adult would.

Skai rolled her eyes annoyed "Can you go now? I need to rest" Skai said shooing her out.

"Ok so this is the treatment I get after not seeing you so long?" Shay frowned.

"I love you sis but I'm tired the bed needs me" Skai childishly said.

"Ok goodnight love you too" Shay said kissing her forehead.

Skai closed the door as Shay left and she went straight to bed. Shay slowly walked up to her knew room and quietly push the door open. She smile in relief when she noticed Leon wasnt inside. Shay only as been to his room five times since she was here and it was because Patrice force her to go clean it.

She loved the fresh scent of his room, his king size bed was neatly made with four fluffy pillows on it. Her eyes travelled down his shelf with lots of books on it. She took the time admiring everything in the room and was amused.

Shay went to the adjoining bathroom so she could took her shower before he got in.

**

Leon was getting ready to left his office when London walked in, she slammed the door shut and March Over to Leon madly.

"Why are you still here? The charity ball is over" Leon said bothered.

"So this is how you're gonna treat me for some homeless, broke---

" Don't you dare called her names " Leon snarled pointing on her.

London laughed dramatically " so you do have feelings for her? After all I did for you and your hotel... You're just gonna treat me like this! She yelled.

"I'm telling you for the last time get out of my house.... We will only speak when its about business" Leon gruffed.

Leon was irritated by her attitude and the way she talked about Shay. He never gave her any idea that they would be together, he took her as his sister but London want to be more than that.

"Business huh? Well I'm done! I won't waist any more of my precious time dealing with your stupid companies!" She shouted.

"What did you just say?" Leon said glaring at her.

"I'm not managing your hotels unless you get that nanny girl out of your life and be with me.... You know you can't do without me so its either me or her.... Your choice" she said seriously.

"I chose Shay and I'll always will, I don't need you London... NOW GET THE F**K OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!" Leon angrily shouted.

She jumped at his voice and angrily walked out.

*
After a nice shower Shay walked back in the room and closed the door so she could get dressed. She opened the closet her clothes was now in. She took out a tall Grey dress, she would usually go to bed in a T-shirt with shorts when she slept alone.

She looked in the mirror and saw that the dress wasn't revealing any where on her body but she felt uncomfortable in it. She jumped when she heard the doorknob racking and she nervously open it and a angry Leon walked in.

"Are you OK?" She asked him softly.

"Yeah" he answered short but she could see something was bothering him.

"Are you sure?" She asked again

"I'm fine!" He snapped angrily.

Shay pursed her lips for them to stay quiet, she didn't want to get him anymore anger. Leon noticed what her just did and he looked over at Shay. She was standing behind the door with her head down, fidgeting with her dress.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snapped at you, I'm just having an hard time here" he said walking over to her.

"I don't like to be shout at, I don't want to be scared of you too" she said softly.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again" he assure her.

She sweetly smiling and he wrapped his arms around her and rubbing his hands through her talk brown hair. She felt comfortable in his arms sniffing his cinnamon scent.

"Wanna talk about it?" She mumbled.

"About what?" Leon asked still holding her.

"About what's bothering you" She told him.

"Not really.... I'm gonna take a shower OK?" He said pressing his lips on her forehead.

*
Shay comfortable sat on the bed reading one of Leon's book, she heard the bathroom door opened and she looked up staring on Leon bare chest. Her heart started thumbing hard as she stared on the attractive creature standing Infront of her.

Her eye's travelled from his wet black hair to his sexy exposed chest. Her eye's trail over his tattoo, it was a heart painted in red with two names in it she couldn't make out from her distance. She gasped silently didn't knew a tattoo could look so sexy on someone. The book fell from her hands snapping her back to life.

"Did I distract you from your reading?" Leon asked with a smirk.

"N--no I was-- she paused popping her eyes out when she saw Leon pulling his towel off.

How could he coming here like that? Gosh he's killing me!!!! She inwardly screamed. Just has she thought she was gonna explode seeing his nakedness, the towel fell to his side and he was wearing a black shorts.

" You were thinking naughty, weren't you?" Leon smirked joining her on the bed.

"N--no I wasn't" she lied looking away from him.

"Are you sure that's not a lie?" He whispered in her ears.

His breath fan on her skin sending shiver down her spine, her feelings wasn't trustworthy like she thought. A erotic feeling erupted in her body and she quickly jumped from the bed.

"Did I do something wrong?" Leon asked noticing her reaction.

"N--no just feeling---

" Hot" Leon smirked.

"Stop doing that!" She scolded him " I knew this was a bad idea" she grumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Leon asked.

"Nothing I'm fine" she said with a saccharine smile.

"So get back in bed" he commanded.

Shay didn't know how she was gonna sleep with these feelings misbehaving. She slowly walked back to her side of the bed and grabbed one of the pillow hugging on to it.

Leon stared at her then to the pillow and was gonna say something but Shay beat him to it.

"Let's get to know each other better.... Twenty questions?" She asked clenching to the pillow.

"Ok so what you wanna know?" He asked

"U--hmmm... What your favorite color?" She asked out.

"Blue.... What's your's?" Leon asked back.

"Red and sometimes green" she answered.... "Where did you grew up?" She asked.

Leon zoned out for a while before he replied, he was born in America but he spend his childhood in Korea. After high school his father brought him back to America for college. During college he learned how to managed his dad businesses and his dad thought him everything.

After his dad past away he was now in charged of his businesses while his Mom was back in Korea with Sun Hi. His mom used to managed the hotels back there before London.

"So Why is London managing them now?" She asked him.

"Our parents were good friends and London and I grew up together. My mom always thought she would be my wife so while I was here with these businesses, she was helping my mom with the hotel's. She was doing a great job and I was glad for the help so after my Mom die, I allowed her to continue managing them for me." He explained.

"Ok so you have any plans to go back to Korea?" Shay curiously asked

"Wasn't planning to but London won't be helping me anymore so I have to be there more often now" he tiredly said.

"Did she quit because of what Skai said? I'm so sorry---

Leon pulled her on his lap causing her not to complete her sentence. Shay heart beating real fast realizing where she was.

" Don't blame yourself.... I'll figure something out, I think for now we should get some rest." He told her placing her back on the bed.

"Goodnight" Shay whispered to him.

"Goodnight babe" he said smiling.

She blushed at his pet name and she love how it sound coming from him. Being this close to him was giving her trouble to sleep.

*
*
*

Longest chapter so  far, Hope you guys enjoying....

Thanks for the supports and read more....

Comments and Vote more!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
44.5K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
7.8K 133 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...