The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 29}

2.2K 137 3
By Jody244

**Finding Skai**

"Skai! Calm down and tell me exactly where you are?" Shay
said worriedly

"Shay I'm not sure... I took a bus to come find you but I end up lost and I have no more cash" Skai said sobbing.

Shay nervously bit on her nails as she worried sick about her sister, she had no idea where she was and Skai didn't know where she was.

"Skai look around you and tell me what you see... Read the signs asked someone around you so I can come get you" Shay told her.

"Sh-ay I-- can't-hear you?" Skai voice broke through the phone.

"Skai! Skai! What's happening?" She called out.

The phone the beep in her ears and she noticed the called has ended.

"Goddammit Louise!" She yelled

"Hey what's wrong?" Leon asked standing to her level.

"I have to find my  sister" Shay said madly walking through the door.

Leon held on to her hands stopping her from going out, he didn't knew fully of what was going on.

"Hey" he started

"I need to find Skai" she told him with tears in her eyes.

"Babe look at me" he said placing his hands under her chin so she could look up on him.

"Tell me what happened" he said softly pulling her to his chest.

"Skai tried ran away from Louise and she tried to find me but she got lost.... I need to find her before he does" she breathe out raising her head from his chest.

"Ok calm down I'll get someone to track the GPS on her phone and we'll go get her OK?" He assured her.

Shay nods her head while Leon quickly pulled out his phone and made a call. Shay was worried sick about Skai, she took the time  for a quick shower.

She hopped out if the shower after fifteen minutes and got dressed in a black ripped jeans, a simple Grey t-shirts and her flats. She didn't have time for make up but she wrapped her hair in a messy bun.

"She's right here in Cali" Leon told her walking in the room.

Shay didn't replied she grabbed Leon hands and they March out. just as they reached the living room London walked infront them looking on the way they were holding hands.

"Leon what's this?" She said glaring at Shay.

Shay pulled her hands away but Leon quickly held it back and send London a cold glare.

"Leon what's going on? Why are you here with this---

"I've have enough of you imposing in my life, my personal life is my business.... We are just business partner always remember that" Leon scoffed at her.

"What did you just say?" London snarled.

Leon face was still cold glaring at her, without another word he walked through the door with Shay behind him. They got in the car and Leon drove out.

***

Couple minutes later they were still driving around town, apparently Skai been switching position. So they have to keep on driving around. Shay head lean against the window worried.

"The park" she whispered to herself.

"The park!" She said louder this time..

"What?" Leon asked confused

"Let's check the park" she told him.

Shay remembered that Skai love going to the park, whenever she's lonely or sad she'll go to the park to have a brighter day. Leon nodded turning around and head to the park.

"We will find her" he told Shay placing his free hand over her's.

"Thank you for helping me" she said softly squeezing his hands.

"Anything for you Shay, I always want to see you happy" he told her keeping his eyes on the road.

Shay smile at how sweet he sound but once Louise is out there, she doesn't think she could ever be happy. She thought alot about what Mr Walters Has said and she is gonna fight against Louise in court.

Leon pulled to the park and shut the car off, they both exit the car and strolled down to the park. Shay looked around for Skai but all she could see his other person with thet kids, or their dogs and couples.

"SKAI! SKAI!" She yelled out as she looked around.

"Let's split up, I'll take the bottom while you look up top and meet me back at the car" Leon told her.

"Ok" she said softly nodding her head.

Leon say how sad she was and it pain his heart to see her like that, she head off but he pulled her back to him.

"We will find her ok?" He assured her.

She nodd her head with a weak smile and he kissed her forehead before letting her go. Shay ran up the top of the park spinning in circle for her. She tried calling her phone again but it went straight to voicemail.

"Excuse me Miss, have you seen this little girl around the park" Shay said shakily to a lady showing her a photo of Skai.

"No mam" the lady shook her and walked off.

"Skai where are you?" Shay mumbled to herself.

She walked over to a couple and showed them the photo of Skai but they didn't saw her either. She walked around asking several person but no one seems to see her.

Shay was running out of breath and worried if Louise had got to her first since he now knew she at this part of town and he knew Skai would come looking for her.

She then look up and saw a young girl same body as Skai, she sigh In relief as she ran after the girl.

"Skai! I'm so glad I found you" she said holding on to the girl's shoulder.

"Who are you?" The girl turned around and asked.

Shay heart sunk lower in her chest when she realized it wasn't Skai.

"I'm sorry I thought you were my sister" she mumbled.

Leon wasn't having any luck either, he was searching nonstop but he just didn't found her. He sat on a bench with his head down worrying about Shay, he want her misery to over, he want to see her happy.

"Excuse me sir, can I get a call to get to my s--

Before she could finished Leon jumped up and hugged her without thinking. He sigh in relief as he pulled her away and she stared at him blank.

" I'm glad you're alright " he said to her.

"Excuse me who are you?" Skai asked him.

"I'm Leon-- Shay... He pause not knowing if he should introduce himself as Shay boyfriend or her boss. Skai tilt her head up for him to continue.

"I'm Shay boyfriend" he finally said.

"Boyfriend? Shay? You know my sister? Can you take me to her?" Skai throwed all these questions at him.

"Ok I can do that" he said pulling his phone out and send Shay a text to meet him at the car.

"So I didn't know I have a brother -in- law" Skai mused.

"Well it just---

Leon paused when he saw the red mark on her face, the same mark Shay had when he picked her up a the park the day she had the interview.

"You were saying?" Skai said snapping him from his thoughts.

"What happened t--

" Skai! I'm so glad you're OK " Shay appeared pulling her little sister in a tight hug.

"B-bone c-rushed" Skai choked out.

Shay released her tight gripped " I'm so sorry--- what happened to your face? " she exclaimed.

Skai started to cry and it melt Shay heart to see her sister like this, to see what Louise did to her.

"Let's get her home" Leon said opening the car door for her.

Shay silent swear that she'll brave up and fight Louise with everything she had.

*
*
*

Thanks for reading please enjoy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...
720 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...