The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 27}

2.1K 131 1
By Jody244

**Bumping the devil**

"Did I made you that hot?" His voice said behind me causing me to jump.

I slowly turned around looking at him deadly, he stood a few inches away from me with his hands tucked in his pants.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled at him.

"Do you want me to show you again what it was?" He asked taking stepped towards me.

"Don't you dare come close to me" I snapped pointing at him while I slowly back away.

I couldn't stepped back anymore my back was pressed against the wall. He place both his hands over my head and lean down to my ears. I shivered feeling his warm breath tickling my skin.

He's killing me!!!

"Do you think I'll let you have a wonderful night with Nate looking so exquisite?" He whispered in my ears.

"Y--you have-- no-- right to touch me" I slowly said trying to avoid looking on him.

He removed his right hands and place it on my leg, I shivered under his touched which he noticed and smirked.

"Do you want me to stop touching you? Say it and I'll stop" he said slowly rubbing his hands up and down my legs.

"Leon-- dont-- stop-- please st---

" What's that? Leon don't Stop? " he teased pressing his lips on my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I said pulling away from him.

I tried to get back Inside but he pulled me back caging me to the wall. His lips met mines and he kissed me hungrily, I am angry with him but my feelings wasn't.

I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him back, I felt the smirked on his lips. He nibble my bottom lips and I stupidly open up letting him in.

His hands moved down to my waist and I started having feelings I've never had before. The kissed got deepen and his hands gripped me tightly pulling me close to him.

I felt something strange poking my legs and I quickly pulled away catching my breath. He place his hands over his private and turned around hiding it.

Now it was my time to teased...

"Start something you can't finished?" I teased chuckling.

"You were the one running" he teased back still hiding.

"But you're the one hiding now" I teased back walking over to him.

"I'm warning you Shay stay back, you don't know what you're doing right now" he warned

I wanted to messed with him like he did to me, seriously I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I just can't shut up.

"And what's that?" I said appearing in front of him.

He grabbed me in his strong arms and pulled me close to him.

"I--i was just me--

" oh no I don't want to hear it I warned you" he said cutting me off.

"Leon-- his lips started making out with mine and I couldn't get out of his strong arms.

" Shay! Leon! " Nate called out.

I quickly jumped from Leon arms staring at Nate who was looking really pissed. I was so caught up in the moment I forgot how long I left him waiting.

"Nate I'm so--

" Don't be" he said angrily and left.

I tried to ran after him but Leon pulled me back. I felt terrible, he was such a nice guy and I have to hurt his feelings.

"This is your fault" I scolded him

"My fault? You were enjoying the moment" he laughed.

"Stop laughing its not funny, I need to go talk to him" I said pulling away from him.

Before he could uttered another work I quickly walked through the door and head off to find Nate.

"Shay! Shay!" I heard Leon Calling but I moved faster.

I felt terrible, what was I thinking? Gosh what am I saying? I can't think straight when I'm around Leon, all I think about is him.

Shit! Shit! I can't find my way back to the ball, I ended up on a long hallway that I don't recognize. I turned back in the direction I came from but then I heard like someone following me. Without looking back I put speed in my feet but was bumped into an hard chest.

"I'm so so--

My eyes almost drop out when I stared at the person infront of me. It's been months I haven't seen him and he looked more scary than usual. I looked behind me and the hallway was empty, I was trapped.

" How long did you think it would take to find you?" His deep voice said.

"W--what are you--

" Don't you dare asked me questions? What were you thinking showing up at John office questioning about my brothers will?" He shouted causing me to jump.

"My father is not your brother and  you have no right to be in control of this businesses" I shouted back.

My voice was cracking and I was scared to death, I know the devil he is especially when he's mad. Flashes of all the things he did to me ran through my mind and I despise him so much.

"You're coming back home with me" he said angrily.

He grabbed my hands and I pulled away and trying to ran, he pushed me against the wall hard and I fell. He walked over to me and I tried getting up but these silly heels wouldn't let me fast enough.

"HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Shut the f**k up! Do you think I'll let you ruined everything I work hard for" he said gripping my throat.

I can't breath!!!!

I throwed punches at him but they were no use, his grip got tighter on my throat and I could hardly breathe. His eyes were dark as midnight with pure evil in them.

"Oh my god! Somebody help he's killing her" a female voice yelled out.

She ran off for help I guess and he released me, I gasp for air but I could hardly breathe.

"I'm not done with you" he said standing up.

I didn't even saw where he disappeared to. How did he find me? He was gonna kill me, tears fell from my eyes as I slowly got up.

I managed to get on my feet, I heard footsteps running towards me but then I just collapse.....

*
*
*

Thanks for reading, please enjoy and support..

Vote and comment!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
17.8K 681 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...