Oc Book

By Naomi454

These are my Original Character's, I own all rights to them. (I do not own any Pictures or the Fandoms that t... More

Author's Note
~Anime Border~
7 Deadly Sins Oc #2
7 Deadly Sins Oc #3
7 Deadly Sins Oc #4
Fairy Tail Oc
Fairy Tail Oc #2
Fairy Tail Oc #3
MHA Oc #1
MHA Oc #2
MHA Oc #3
OHSHC Oc 1 & 2
One Piece Oc
~LGBTQ+ Border~
~Movie Series Border~
Descendants Oc's #1-3
Divergent Oc 1
Divergent Oc 2
Harry Potter Oc #1
Harry Potter Oc #2
Harry Potter Oc #3
Harry Potter Oc #4
Harry Potter Oc #5
Twilight Oc
Twilight Oc's #2, 3,& 4
Twilight Oc #5
~Random Border~
~Tv Series Border~
Fate: The Winx Saga Oc
Supernatural Oc #1
Supernatural Oc #2
Teen Wolf Oc
Teen Wolf Oc #2
Teen Wolf Oc #3
The Originals Oc #2
The Vampire Diaries Oc #2
TVD/TO Oc
Walking Dead Oc #1
Walking Dead Oc #2
Walking Dead Oc #3
Walking Dead Oc #4
Walking Dead Oc # 5&6
~Video Game Border~
Danganronpa Oc
Danganronpa Oc #2
Danganronpa Oc #3
Hakuoki Oc
Hakuoki Oc #2

7 Deadly Sin's Oc

142 1 22
By Naomi454

(Updated)

Name| Naomi

Nickname(s)| The Sins Follower(Those who have seen the Sins), Dumbass(Ban), and Sweetheart(Merlin and Escanor{Just a pet name})

Age| Looks 21(Her Soul is actually thousands of years old)

Birthday| June 22nd

Gender| Female

Race| Human

Clan| Goddess

Sexuality| Demiromantic

Personality| Naomi is as stubborn as they come, she will legit fight someone to win. So a lot of times she can be very blunt, especially when she is quite angry{she might have anger issues...}. You also don't want to get on her bad side because she becomes a demon, willing to do some evil things to you. When she is calm though she is quite nice and willing to help mostly anyone. She is intelligent, but she has blond moments that make her seem like an idiot half the time. Her other biggest quality is she is an absolute joker, playing pranks and making jokes all the time.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Anger Issues, Lacking in Self-Worth, Anxiety, and has PTSD

Looks| (Wings is her Goddess Form)

Height| 5"3

Weight| 125 lbs

Body Shape| Wings Photo

Outfit(s)|

Always Worn Jewlery| N/A

Tattoo(s)| Did she maybe get this for Meliodas...no...not at all ;)

Piercing(s)| They stand for the Boar Hat!

Scar(s)| She has small scratches all over her body from when she made mistakes in Battle, causing scars all over the place

Power Level|2,490
Magic-1,030
Spirit-1,030
Strength-430

Weapon| The Katana of the Gods

Magic| Death's Kiss(She also possesses every skill a normal Goddess knows, she just re-learns them over time)

Magic Explained| Death's Kiss is actually just a stupid name it was given, since most people don't survive it. She can only use this attack with her Katana, but she pretty much attacks the target repeatedly slicing them so many times and with such speed it can't be counted. Before finally sheathing her Katana and most of the time...ending the fight.
(As well as-Ark, Purge, Resurrection, Healing, Tranquilize, Flight, Possession{Which is how she is in that body}, and Time Regression Spell)

Strengths| Her determination, Her friendliness, & Her self sacrificing Nature

Weaknesses| If she doesn't finish the fight with one attack she'll probably lose, Her love for the Sins, & Not knowing her True self

Hobbies| Reading & Practicing her Magic

Likes| Food, Naps, Goofing off with the Others, Helping People, and Seeing the World

Dislikes| Bullies, Extra Spicy Food{She can handle Spice, just not too much}, Being Woken up, Training, and Lying

Best Friend| Ban

Friends| The Sins, Elizabeth, Hawk, Hawk Mama, Oslo, Hendrickson, Howzer, & Arthur

Acquaintances| Elaine, Helbram, Jericho, Bartra, Margaret, Veronica, Zaratras, Gilthunder, & Griamore

Enemies| Dreyfus, Holy Knights(The ones who don't back down against the Sins), & Those who Attack her(but they normally end up not being that bad)

Native Language| Human

Language(s) Spoken| Human & Goddess

Family| Fume(Mother)
Morinaka(Father)

Love Interest| Meliodas

Relationship Status| Crushing, but not saying out loud

Job| Waitress at the Boar Hat

Backstory| Naomi was originally a Divine Soldier, the lowest ranking a Goddess could be. She participated in the War with the Demons, almost losing her life in the process. Just as she was on the verge of death, she took the procedure to have her Soul leave her body. She traveled far away from the fighting looking for a Vessel to hold her Soul. She came upon a child just born and a mother who seemed weak in the mind, so she made the woman make a Pact with herself to let her take her child's body via possession. Fume, the mother of the child said yes in the moment and allowed Naomi to reside in the child's body. However something happened within her transferring her soul into the body, so when Naomi came to she had no memory of who she truly was.
Her childhood was...different and not very normal at all. Her mother constantly told everyone an angel resided in her child, which only angered her father Morinaka. He would yell at her mother every day, even going so far to beat her mother. For years until Naomi was 5 this went on, til her mother got sick and they didn't have enough money to save her. So a couple months later Naomi stood by her fathers side watching as they buried the only person Naomi knew loved her. Life for Naomi got worse after that, her father took up drinking and from there started to yell and beat Naomi. He'd call her a menace and tell her he wished she was never born. Through her fathers actions she began to have Panic Attacks anytime he would yell at her, causing her to not be able to breath. Which would sometimes stop her father, other times she would just pass out. This continued for 2 more years, before Naomi took it upon herself to escape from that house. She threw some things into a small bag and ran for the hills.
From there Naomi wandered til she was 12, barely scraping by for food or even comfort. That is til she met a man...named Ban. When she met him she was nothing, but skin and bone. He took her in, feed her a proper meal and got her some clothes. Ban however was not looking for some kid to be attached to his hip, so he decided to leave. That of course didn't last long as Naomi followed after him, wanting to find some way to repay him. She argued with him for 2 miles, until finally he gave in. From then on she was by his side, growing into a fine young woman and considering him her best friend.
By the time Ban became a Sin and became close with the others Naomi was 18, her body had matured and she became good friends with the others. She of course never expected to become attracted to Meliodas or to somehow become okay with his groping to her body. Yet she did and she somehow enjoyed her life with the others. When they all became Holy Knights she decided she should probably learn how to fight, so when Ban defeated some random man with a weird weapon she claimed it. Turns out it was a Katana and she began to train, even though she hated it. Over time she got skilled with it, by the time she was 21 she was proficiently skilled with her weapon and could take down any Holy Knight. Of course she could never take down one of the Sins, but thankfully she didn't want to fight them.
When things went to shit in the capital, Naomi did as she always did...followed Ban. Which of course got her locked up, for maybe 5-6 years she stayed locked up with him. She also seemed to not age, which concerned her yet she just shook the thoughts away. She stayed locked up with Ban, being treated like crap until finally...the Captain came to save them...well Ban technically.

Other| Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): Yes
Allergies: Oranges
Omnivore/Herbivore/Carnivore: Omnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Wine & Cereal
Disliked Food & Drink: Squash & Orange Juice
Favorite Color: True Blue
Voice Claim: Marisa Duran as Hori from Horimiya

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush:

-She doesn't remember her last name
-She's kinda an unofficial Holy Knight{She had to become one to stay by the Sins side, but no one really knows that}

Roleplay Stuff|So like I really like the idea that me and xx_Nerd_101_xx  we're doing in our Roleplay, so I'm implementing it. We did that my Elizabeth and Meliodas weren't compatible and he feel in love with my oc. So when he went to tell Elizabeth that's when they were cursed. So he's not in love with Elizabeth, but mine who he thinks is dead til the timeline stuff.
I'm watching the last season and seeing Elizabeth get cursed again made me want to make the Demon King curse Naomi instead, so I'm doing it! Bite me!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 299 48
just a book of my oc's for role plays none of the images or gifs belong to me , all belong to original owner
733K 11K 34
None of the girls in this book are mine! They belong to their creators!
200K 1.9K 27
I do not own any of the pics im going to use and the pictures belong to their rightful owner
3.3K 62 22
Just my ocs