Night's Wrath (Black Clover x...

By DaRkChAoZlOrD

Demons have long since existed, lurking in the shadows of the land. The unity of man and demon was always hel... More

Prologue - Night's Fall
Ex. Page | OC Codex (I)
Ex. Page | OC Codex (II)
2nd Page: Catalyst
3rd Page: The Monster Within
4th Page: The Quest Begins
5th Page: Mettle
6th Page: The Black Bulls
7th Page: Fade to Black
8th Page: Rampant Silver
9th Page: First Mission
10th Page: A Mission to Remember
11th Page: Arsenal
12th Page: A Visit to Home
13th Page: Dungeon Diving
14th Page: Showdown
15th Page: Advent
16th Page: Battle of Ancients
17th Page: The Hidden Ruins
18th Page: Legacy of Time
19th Page: Time Reaper
20th Page: Decoration Ceremony
21st Page: I'll Protect Them
22nd Page: Capital Defense
23rd Page: Undead Liberation
24th Page: Clash
25th Page: Midnight Sun Incursion
26th Page: Falling Night
27th Page: Relations
28th Page: Meeting the Princess
29th Page: Date with the Elements
30th Page: Disastrous Visit
31st Page: Waning Light
32nd Page: Void Unleashed
33rd Page: Aftermath
34th Page: Traitor
35th Page: Squad Mission
36th Page: A Black Beach
37th Page: Into the Temple!
38th Page: Rising Tides
39th Page: Turning the Tide
40th Page: The Temple's Strongest
41st Page: Amidst Despair
42nd Page: Battle of the Beasts
43rd Page: The Value of Teamwork
44th Page: The Sea Goddess
45th Page: The Blaze Queen
46th Page: Our Path Forward
47th Page: Returning Home
48th Page: The Battle for Kiten
49th Page: Suspicion
50th Page: Stasis
?? Page: Altered Fates
51st Page: Brothers' Blues
52nd Page: In the Outskirts
53rd Page: Into the Manor
54th Page: Lost in Time
55th Page: Conflict Across Time
56th Page: Scattered
57th Page: Echoing Rumbles
58th Page: Illuminated
59th Page: As Time Shifts

1st Page: Nightfall's Beginning

31.4K 752 606
By DaRkChAoZlOrD

Hage Village
————————

In the farming village of Hage, the village in which long, long ago, a demon had struck and been put to rest in by the first ever Wizard King, the people we're going about their day peacefully, no worries plaguing their minds.

However, a shout quickly broke through the serene, calm atmosphere that surrounded a portion of the village.

"Sister Lily!" A loud, rambunctious voice shouted out, the scream reaching the few farmers nearby.

"Must be that runt from the church again." A farmer grumbled annoyingly as he got back to his job.

Indeed, this was certainly one of the kids from the village's church, this was none other than Asta, one of the three children the Father of the church had picked up 15 years ago on that fateful day.

"I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy!" The youth, Asta, professed as he looked towards the Sister of the church, Sister Lily.

"So please marry me!" The youth finished as he got down on a knee, taking out a flower and holding it up to sister Lily as she stood there awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Asta, but I'm everyone's sister." Lily stated as she sweat-dropped, once again facing Asta's marriage proposals towards her.

Facing Asta's unyielding determination and pesterance, Sister Lily quickly bowed as she said a small apology before casting a spell.

"Stop pestering me! [Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist Of Love!]" She chanted as a fist made up of water manifested above Asta, punching and cementing him into the floor.

Laughter rang out as another youth approached from around the corner of the church, his (e/c) colored eyes sparkling in the suns light as he merrily approached the downed Asta and anxious Sister.

"He never gives up! I wonder when he'll realize it." The youth merrily laughed as he stood beside the fallen Asta, a chuckle escaping his mouth as he looked at his long time friend.

"I'm so sorry Asta... I-I... it just happened! I'm so sorry!" Sister Lily constantly apologized, only for Asta to leap into the air.

"I'm not done yet!" He exclaimed as he landed on the floor again, however as he landed a sudden gust of wind caused his motion to crumble, as he tumbled towards the floor.

"Oh, Yuno's here too." The (e/c) eyed individual stated as his eyes landed on a certain black haired boy a bit of a distance away, the other kids of the church around him as a small swirl of wind flew by his hand.

These were the three boys Father Orgi had found on that fateful day 15 Years Ago. The ash-blonde haired youth, Asta, the black haired youth, Yuno, and the (h/c) haired youth, (Y/N).

"Hey Yuno! Why are you getting in my way!" Asta complained as Yuno proceeded to list off reasons why, imaginary arrows stabbing directly into Asta's face, and pride.

Asta proceeded to complain, only to get ignored as his words fell on deaf ears.

(Y/N) slightly snickered as he witnessed the scene, this was how it's always been. The Church had been his home for as long as he could remember, and he'll always be thankful towards it.

Asta then proceeded to challenge Yuno to a fight, only to get declined immediately. Asta then tried to do a spell, only for nothing to come out as he sighed in annoyance.

Asta and Yuno then basically got into a competition over doing chores, which began when Yuno showed off his magic by rapidly drying the laundry with his wind magic.Asta then ran off, intent on at least doing the wood-chopping of the Church, only for Yuno to beat him to it as a sharp gust of wind sliced the wood in half.

All the while (Y/N) just stood there with a lazy look on his face, yet confusion was evident as well. He knew Asta was lively, but to more than willingly do chores? Eh, he'll blame that on his competition with Yuno.

As Asta began to approach Yuno, an annoyed look on his face, the door he was next to opened harshly, sending Asta sprawling backwards.

"Ouch, it really isn't his day..." (Y/N) mused as he looked to see Asta facing away from him, small waterfalls of exaggerated tears next to him.

"Cheer up Asta, the Grimoire Awarding Ceremony is starting soon, when it does we'll all get our Grimoires and be the best out there!" The (e/c) eyed individual said as he looked towards his fallen friend, a look of anticipation in his eyes.

After that, Asta got up with renewed vigor as he shouted his promise to become the Wizard King, promising to fix the "shabby, old church", annoying Father Orgi.

Following which, Asta looked towards Yuno expectantly as Yuno then walked off, leaving Asta hanging as Asta then ran off towards the nearby skull of the Demon the first Wizard King had defeated.

"Those 2 are getting further and further apart...though I believe in them, they'll be fine." (Y/N) thought with slight worry as he watched one friend run off, and the other enter the Church.

—————————
Timeskip~
—————————

March...When firefly dandelion fluff starts to dance through the air. Once a year, all around the Clover Kingdom, all the 15-year-olds are gathered, and a ceremony in which they receive their own Grimoires, which enhance magical powers.

"S-So big!(Shut. The Fuck. Up) Are all of these Grimoire's?" Asta loudly exclaimed as he and Yuno along with (Y/N) stood in the building.

This was the Grimoire Tower, the place where a person's future in a magic-filled, Magic-is-everything world truly begins.The tower was overall in a circular area, the middle being reserved for those who should be receiving their Grimoires. The outer area of the circle was reserved for any viewers.

Many people occupied the place, as (Y/N)'s eyes wandered around, not being particularly interested in the people around him.

A pair of nobles around mockingly laughed as they talked about the three commoners, making extra effort to make sure they heard, though (Y/N) just inwardly smiled darkly.

"Being a Noble doesn't do anything for you. Noble bloods have more magic power? And? Who says a tiny mouse can't take down an elephant?" (Y/N) inwardly mused as his gaze held a hint of mockery as he looked towards the nobles, as if he didn't even put them in his eyes.

Soon a voice was heard as a robed wizard descended from the higher areas of the Tower on a carpet surrounded in wind-element magic.

"Welcome young men and women! You all begin a new journey today. I wish you all Faith, Hope and Love." The Wizard claimed as he landed on the floor, walking up to a pedestal as he continued on to say how a Magic Knight, much less ever a Wizard King, has never been cultivated from this area before.

The Wizard rambled on a bit more, before finally getting to the part everyone waited for.

"And now, its time to receive your Grimoire's!" The Wizard stated as random Grimoires on the walls began to get surrounded in varying colors of magic, each belonging to a different person.

(Y/N)'s eyes wandered around as he looked through the different Grimoire's, trying to find any of which catch his eyes.And soon enough he did, a Grimoire radiating an abyssal black and midnight blue aura slowly hovered towards (Y/N), as said boy's eyes became slightly hazy.

"Take it...Ņ̵̡̢̧̧̨̡̢̧̡̧̨̢̨̢̧̧̡̢̢̢̢̨̧̡̛͇͎͖̫͕͚̪̳͚͎̬̣̥̟̠͕̮̭̦̼͍̦͖̰̠̭͇͓͚̯̣̻̻̞̝͍̲̘̹̭̹̰̤̳̜̳̰͇͉̭͕̹̦͍̺̰̺͎͕̞̻̬̖̭͎͇̜̝̥̳͇̠̗̤̤͈͍̗͕̯̺̰̠͈̝͈̻̜͎͈̱̟̞͍͎̹̺̱̱̺̬͙̹̹̺̫̜̮͕̲̦͔̤̗͚͍̘̣͎̹͖̯͚͙̯͕̖̭̘̠̠̘̘̦̞̯̮̯̲̜̼̘̠̬̰̘̫̺͍͈̺̳͈̝̺͉̹͔̪̲̝͕͙̟͔̹̣̗͖̱̻̺̝̣͉̣̲͇̱̱͓͕̳̻̞͈͇̣̭̖̺̪̮̲͔̺̦̫̝͖̮̹͓͍̦̱̦̯͉̪̣̜̙͎̭͚͔̰̺̼͍̜̤̱̩͍̠̺͔͉̘̰͓͙̙̬̝̣̙̫͎̜̟͙͈͙͙͍̠̯̙̜͗̊̋͊́͛͋̀̂͒́̉̑̍̆̑͛̏͐́̏͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅę̴̨̧̡̡̢̨̧̡̛̛̳̬̼͖͚̘̜̺̟͇̱͕̭̼̳͍̲̜͙̮̟͈͉̺̣͇͇͕̹͍̳̤͙͍̟̣̞̝̲̲̣̫̺̣̩̼̗̘͖̬̲͕̺̠̹͍͇̱̝̮̥̗̹̤͎͇͓̺̜̟̫̰̺̖̹̝̖̣͙͖͖͕̘̘̹̣͇̮̲̤̙̣̼͓͎̪̼̻͈̘̘͎͚͎̠͓͙͍̫̪͍͉͕͓͙͚̙̳͉̅̽̀́̈́̀̑͌̊̉̉̒̒͗̌̀̉̎̈̽̾̆͊͊͒̍̐̂͋͑̉͒̒́̀̾̅̈̌̓̉̄͑̏̀̿͊̃́̌̃̈̉̎͂͛̏̾͆̈̐̔́̉̅̎̌̉̍́̆̐́͑̆̍́̀͌̃͑͗̓̒͘̚͘͘̚̚̚͠͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅp̷̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̪͕̠̫̠̰̖̪̝̫̙͙̮͔̹̪̺̬̮̤̝̺͎̖̳̼̠͇̙̞̰͚̂̐̍͛̅͛̽̇͐̐͗͑̏̄̂̈́̓̓̑̐͑͌̿̔̽́̈͗̿̋̀͐̈̃̓͗̾̓̍̎̒̿̈́̒̀̅̂̈́̃̔̂̓͗̌͛̏̄̈̋͋͌̎̓̉͛̈̋̈́̉͗̂̐̿̀͂̋̄̅̈́̀̄̿̂̐̓͗̓̐̓̀̋̔̄̆͂̓́̏̌̈́͆̈̈́̔̈͆͐̓̓̇̿͗͆́̋͊̅̑̏͆̄͑̾̋̾̆̊̂̉͒͛̃̀͐̄̓̒̈̽̈́̋̒̃̿̈͊̉͊̒̉͂͗̃̂͐̔͊̍̓̈́̆̏̐̓́̾̽̃̑̈̒͌̏̊̃͐͊̓̿͋̇́͐̊́̏̓̊̊͋͋̑̓̍͗͒̆̈́͐̀́͑͆̄̅͌̒́̍̀̌͆͐͌̈́̊͗̐̔̅̌̎̀̇̊͑̇͆͂̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̕͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅh̴̨̧̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͈̝̲̼̣̫̼̙͍̳̼͈̦̜̯̮̣͚̯͕̥̜͉͓͚̺̣̫̗̪̭̺͖̮͎̺̰̟̼̟̯̳̰̙̝̞͎̬͙͕̗̣͍͍̤̰̦͊̈́͋̽̀͋̃̒́̂̈́̊̋̌̍̊͗͂̐͊̾͒́͛̎̌̈́͐̃̒̇͂̓̊͗́͆̾̈̊̽͐̋͗̏̈́̓͐̑̂̾̈̌̇͆͊̂͆͐͐̊̄̈̋̀̌͆̀̈̌̓̉͛̓̀͒͐́͆̅̎͛̅̑̅̽̈́̋̀̒̈́̆͊͊̆̽͊̏͐̈́̄̎̐͌͑̈́͋͆̋̃̄̑͊̆̇̿̾̈̍̉͋̕̚̚̕̕̕͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅî̸̧̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̢̢̧̨̛̛̛͈̜̹̺̟̤̪̺̦̬̪̘̮͖̖̹̻͙̼̳̖̻̠̯̯̯̟̹̣̩͔͇̞̹͕̬͙͚̼̰͙̞̞͇̯̗̗̳̝͙̼̫̙̙̰̝̪̫̭̘̞̠̭̫̲͈͍͚͕̰̝͇̥͍̮̳͖̥̗̖͙̦̺̭̩͉̼̦͍̫̬͈͍͓̦̲̙͓̯̞͇̭̪̦̗̘̞̗̖̮̫͉̘̼͚͇̩̻̜͔̰͕̦̥͕̪̹̰͉̥̘͍̼̱̘̜͉̯̥͖̦͉̳̼̘̞̳̬̗̩̻̤̟̣̺̞̟̱͖͇́̈̀̃̈̐͐̊̄̀̄̉̋́̊̾͋͆͊̈́̂̇̄̄̔̎̾́̅̔̒̉̆̄́̇͒͗͛̓̏̈̆̿̈́̀́̌̊̍͂̈́͗̽̓̌̀̋̎̂͛̿͋̿͐̈́̎̉̍̊͌̌̌̎̔͋̐̏̄͛͂̎̓̔̇̍̈́̈̌͂̈́̋́͒̾͐͂̓̄̋̔̓͊̅̍̀̋̌̌̀̊͒̏͌͋̈͋͑̀̇̑͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅļ̷̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̢̢̧̛̙͈̟͔͖͔͉̥̬̹̹̫̝̫̘̪̭͎̩͇͔͙͕͙͙̦͚͇͔̖̫͉͓̘̼̗̩̻̮̘̤̙̣͖̮̳̗͙̙͇̲̲̺̮̩̹͙̥̫͇̦͎̝̣̪̅̃̐̈́̈́͗̀̒̊́̀̀̃̍̾͊̀͘͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅi̵̢̨̨̨̢̡̢̢̢̨̧̢̧̨̡̨̧̢̢̧̨̢̡̲̥͔̰̲̥̺͍͇͖̞͎̣͖̣̺̥̞͖̦̺̣͖͖̣͕̯̼̖̰͓͇̲̜̞̭͔̣̱̺͔͕͔̹͕̼͚̺̱̮̫̣͉̤̤͚̻̰̘̻͓͎̘̖̟̜̰̹̻̺͓̠̩̭͇̝̻͙̻͙͚͖̱͚̳̘̠̥̮̫͉͙̘̫͖̰̩͍̤̼͔̻͍͔̭̣̻̞̜̺̩̪̯̼͖̙͇̹̖̭̹̣̙͎͔̼͇̠̻̝̻̳͚̙̦̹̗̺̱͔̝̳͓͓̝͉̝͕̮̞͎̺̟̥͓̓̒̇͒͗́̑́̍̍̎̐̇̊̽̑͛̈́͆̍͑̉̋̋̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅm̷̡̨̧̡̨̡̢̧̡̧̡̨̡̨̡̛̛̛̦͇̠̩̣̙̞̮̦̳̖͚͚̖̗̞̠̲̜̼͍̝̮̩̫̦̳̘̣̭̻̫͓̣̮̰͖̼͙̣͔̯̲̖̫̹̘̟͕͚̗̬̪̹̝̳̱̼̻̩̳̝̻̣̭̜͕̠̭̼̠̲͈̞̬̲̣̬̯̭͚͕͚̲͚̙̺͓̪̼̯͉̩̱̣̩̥̮͙̜̼͍̞̘͕̲͍͎̣͙̫͈̜͖͓͚̬̤̣̠̝̳̭͍͚̰͇̼̳͔̙͉̫̫̯̩̞̦̭͙̳̜̩̺̫̺̱̙̜͉͚͓̯̟̟̠͍̘̰͕͕̺̠̬̘̹̭̹̲̣͈̘̮͔̟͓̭̫͖͉̣̺̣̜̬̿̈́͌̏̔̇̊̈́͊͗̈̽̐̍̋̽̈́́̉̋̀͒̾̑̒̌̀͂̾̈́̄͒̅̽͆̂̃̿͑̌̆̒́̈̎̈́̓͐́̈͋̀͋́̄̈̓̌̌͊̐̅͑̄̆̽͊̈́̄͋̉̀̐̌̓͂̓̈́͑̈́̊̑̽͋̒̉̈́́̋̾̄́̑̀͒̉̈́͆̂̾̅́͂̓̀̒̃̀͊̿̈́́̍̈́̽̔̊́̈́̔̓́̈́̾̈́̊̀͋̎̀͐̒̀̓͗͒̂̋͌̓̿̈́̑̉̈̾̏͛͊́͛̊͗̅̽̕̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ.. take what's truly yours!" A voice screamed in (Y/N)'s head, however as he looked around no one else seemed to react to the sound.

Almost as if possessed, (Y/N)'s hands moved on their own as the Grimoire descended upon them, a sudden surge of power filling (Y/N) down to his own core.This power felt...familiar.

Before he could continue in his thoughts, a single, anxious voice cut through the excitement.

"Uh...is my Grimoire running late or something...?" Of course this voice belonged to Asta, making (Y/N)'s eyes widen as he almost dropped his new Grimoire.

"You've...got...to be kidding me." The (h/c) haired boy thought as he looked towards his long-time friend, eyes wide as saucers.

————————————————————

Woo, first half of Ep 1 done, oh god this felt so long to write. Should I continue following the story mostly as the original, or would you guys like me to make changes where I see fit?

~ Chaoz has logged out. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
33.6K 834 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...
54.6K 1K 19
Being the heir to an ancient clan always came with its own set of troubles, so what is a young boy-who had prepared his whole life-meant to do when i...
2M 84K 106
Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, and collecting wood with father. He was h...