He is Mine - A Bughead Story

By Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... More

Betty's POV 1
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
End

Jughead's POV

1.1K 25 0
By Bughead79

* 5 months later *

I woke up at Cheryl because she is letting us stay here  . I woke up to Betty lightly shaking me awake . " Jughead we have to go to the doctor you need to get up . " 

" Good morning Betts " 

" Good morning Jug it is time to get up " I rubbed her back lightly half awake as she was sitting next to me . She laid down onto my chest . " You excited you get the cast of in a week and we leave for california soon and we just got of school everything is looking up . " 

" Yeah i guess so but today we get the news and i'm scared " 

" Well i will be there with you so don't worry " 

" I know your amazing like that " 

" How is your pain " 

" Best it has ever been also all the papers have been sent out we have the house and were all set . "

" Goodie thank you that was a lot of paperwork i didn't want to fill out " 

" Well i'm still not the best at physical work . " 

" Jug you have been doing so much and thank you for that " 

" Well you were there the whole time the first 3 month of being in the hospital so i need to make up for that "

" I love you so much Jug " 

" I love you to and i am going to take a shower would you like to join me. " 

" Sure Jug but you know you don't have to ask i do it every time i love showering with you "

" Your sweet " 

" No your sweet now lets get in we have to go to the doctor soon . " I got up walked to the bathroom ."Your walking has gotten better. " 

" Yeah " We got into the shower and i massaged Bettys back and shoulders as she smiled . " Betts how are you feeling " 

" I'm sore from work but you have been helping out a ton in the past month so it is been doing better . " 

" Well i'm here to help so if you want i can massage whatever you need . " 

" Your amazing " l Massaged down both her arms and legs and finally up to the back again . I kissed across her shoulders then we finished up showering and got dressed and ready for the doctors . We got into the car and drove off to the doctors . We got checked into a room . I got put into a hospital gown and was in the hospital bed . " Were back to the hospital " 

" Only for a day then i get the cast off and another day to make sure everything is fine then we can leave . " 

" At least your doing better it has been a long healing process . "

" And painful but it is all better now and i have you still that is a plus.  "

" Of course i love you to much to leave " 

" Thank you , now come sit with me you must be tired of standing and i'm lonely over here . " 

" Okay Jug " she smiled and giggled a bit and came over sitting with me . " You are crazy aren't you " 

" Crazy about you " 

" Your so cute " 

" I know that is why you love me " 

" I love you for much more than that "

" i know i could fill out every paper in the world on how much i love you . " The doctor came in . 

" Hi Mr. Jones glad to see you again" 

" Yeah"

" I'm going to just check on everything  . " 

" Okay also will you be able to tell me if i can have kids in the future . " 

" We can give a guess but were not 100% sure until later " 

" Okay " I went sad at the thought but betty made me happier by rubbing my back . I looked over to Betty as she gave a reassuring smile and kissed me . 

" It's Okay Jug " I gave a slight nod . The doctor was inspecting everything . 

" So Mr. Jones it looks like you have healed well and we will be taking the cast off tomorrow . " 

" Thank you Doctor  . " 

" Also You have a high possibility of being 100% back to normal . " 

" Thank you " He left as i was just sad about everything . " I'm sorry Betts " 

" Why Jug you didn't do anything " 

" Because i might not be able to make kids " 

" Jug it is fine we can do other options don't get down about it " 

" It is just upsetting We went through six months of this pain and i finally am better and this happened . " 

" Jug i love you even if you can't make kids " 

" I know it is just upsetting me " 

" Well i'm here for you . " 

" I know you are Betts "  I laid back in the bed as betty laid back on me . I was tearing up from everything he said and just sad . Betty looked up to me and saw the couple tears that streamed down my face . She wiped off the tears and lightly kissed my cheek and laid her head back down on my chest holding my hand . We have to stay over night for two night so Betty brought in my favorite Blanket because she is sweet like that and i fell asleep so she covered me with it . A nurse came in with dinner and i sat up and ate my food . Betty was asleep next to me on the chair . I finished my food and got up going over to Betty and picked her up placing her into the bed I covered her up in the blanket I tucked her in giving her a kiss on the forehead and went to the shower . I finally put on pajamas and brushed my hair and teeth and finally went back out to Betty . She was passed out so i sat down in the chair and read a book . Betty looked over to me sleepy . " Hey your up sunshine" 

" Come lay with me " 

" Okay pretty " i laid down as she cuddled up on me . I fell asleep an hour later as Betty was already asleep . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 237 12
COMPLETED!!! Jughead Jones and Betty Jones were the perfect couple complete with the title of king and queen of the serpents. But when they decided t...
22.5K 825 32
{ Riverdale FanFiction } in which betty cooper is a high class socialite with cheryl blossom as her only association while jughead jones is apart of...
3.2K 93 19
Jughead is the serpent king and Betty cooper's boyfriend but that's what people see. Nobody knows what is happening inside his mind trigger warning...
33.1K 660 36
Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones, Childhood best friends. Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper, Also childhood best friends. One day they are all joined t...