Playing pretend || Matthew Es...

By xourescapex

*** COMPLETED & FULLY EDITED **** Serena is an out of control girl from New York. When she is sent away to... More

Ω Chapter 1
Ω Chapter 2
Ω Chapter 3
Ω Chapter 4
Ω Chapter 5
Ω Chapter 6
Ω Chapter 7
Ω Chater 8
Ω Chapter 9
Ω Chapter 10
Ω Chapter 11
Ω Chapter 12
Ω Chapter 13
Ω Chapter 14
Ω Chapter 15
Ω Chapter 16
Ω Chapter 17
Ω Chapter 18
Ω Chapter 19
Ω Chapter 20
Ω Chapter 21
Ω Chapter 22
Ω Chapter 23
Ω Chapter 24
Ω Chapter 25
Ω Chapter 26
Ω Chapter 27
Ω Chapter 28
Ω Chapter 29
Ω Chapter 31
Ω Chapter 32
Ω Chapter 33
Ω Chapter 34
Ω Chapter 35
Ω Chapter 36
Ω Chapter 37
Ω Chapter 38
Ω Chapter 39
Ω Chapter 40
Ω Chapter 41
Ω Chapter 42
Ω Chapter 43
Ω Chapter 44 (last chapter )
† Extras ∆ ( preview of sequel )
Sequel ( read this pls )
New story

Ω Chapter 30

3.5K 87 27
By xourescapex

Serena's POV

Things are heated now... really heated. I don't even know what came over me?! It just happened... I might as well get experienced by the time I actully find someone. Not to add Matt is a hell of a kisser.

I pushed Matt on the bed, and kissed him. I quickly took off his shirt, and smiled.

"You're something eles." he pushed me down on him.

Okay back tracking it to the pier.

I held onto Matt as I tripped over the chair.

"Serena you okay?" he asked laughing.

"Yes just clumsy me," I laughed shaking my head.

"Like I said; you're always falling cause of me." he smiled, "now that I think about it..." he trailed off, "I knew the first time I accidentally tripped you, and you fell that we would date!" he smiled.

"Oh yes defiantly." I said sarcastically.

"It was fate," he kissed my cheek.

"No such thing as fate." I disagreed.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Really it's impossible I understand everything has a reason... the whole destiny thing... I dunno just sounds like a line of crap to me." I said, "an excuse for people to get away with stupid things."

"Well I just hope fate works for us." he smiled.

"I love how you're a dreamer." I nudged.

"I love how I will prove everything to you." he kissed my lips softly.

"I wish you all of luck," I smiled, "I feel as maybe if it was real..." I shook my head from the thought.

"Don't worry, about it," he kissed my cheek, "Tonight was perfect," he pulled me close.

"Actually... it was." I looked down.

It was... he's nice. When he acts like this! And damn he fooled me today...  I just actually had fun... yeah I'm just as sad as you think.

We walked back into the hotel.

"We're home!" Matt yelled. There was no response. He just looked at me, and shrugged.

"So wanna watch netflix... I really want to finish American Horror story." I smiled.

"Yeah sure... hold up though I'm going to change." he smiled.

"I'll see you out." I laughed.

He walked into the restroom, and I looked at the door.

I'm sure I can change here quickly.

I took off my shirt, and went to get another one, when I stood I saw Matt smiling. I just laughed shaking my head. He bit his lip, and walked to me a little closer.

A wave of confidence came over me, and I walked all the way up to him smiling.

And that is where we end up now. Me on top  of Matthew shirtless...

I tangled my fingers in his hair. He groaned loudly under me. I smriked in the kiss. I looked at him. His eyes are dark, and he keeps pushing my down on his body. I went back to his lips, and let my body lay flatly ontop on him. His hands went up, and down my bare back.

"My turn," he growled, and flipped me over.

"What?" I laughed.

"Don't laugh it only makes me want to do more." he kissed me taking control.

"Like?" I teased.

"We're not ready yet..." he trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up. I looked at him curious. He sighed throwing his head back.

"My very, extremely hot girlfriend is sitting in front of me. Oh no, but get this! She is shirtless!" he said, "and I have a chance to make out with her." he chuckled.

"Fine," I laughed. He went to my neck, and started nibbling, and sucking. I brethed heavily, and let him do his thing.

I pulled at his hair, and he made a sound from the back of his throat causing it to vibrate on my neck. I laughed a little, and his kissed me again. I got pushed on the bed as he kissed me quickly again.

By now we're both not taking this as seriously as we where.

We're both laughing, and breaking the kiss.. He bumped his nose fully on mine, and I started laughing hard. He did the same.

"I'm sorry," he laid next to me, "American Horror Story is a really good show." he smiled.

"Yes it is... but I need to get a shirt on," I chuckled awkwardly. I grabbed his plain white one, and put it on. "there," I chuckled. It's long on me so I got out of my shorts, and went to lay next to Matt.

"That was fun," he smiled.

"The date or us making out on the bed?" I laughed.

"Both, and don't ask me to choose a fav." he chuckled. I looked at him, and rolled my eyes.

"Because I already know your favorite." I said. I cuddled into him, and he held me close.

"Okay so what I enjoy our dates," he smiled cheekily.

"Matt," I said.

"Yeah?" he looked down at me.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Here in the next day... don't worry about it babe," he kissed my forehead, "I'm always going to be here." he ran his fingers through my hair, and played with it.

I just looked down.

I know he's lying.

Ew am I actully gaining feeling for him? He means nothing to me, and I mean nothing to him.

one simple game.

.

.

.

.

"Oh no!" Bethany yelled.

"Oh yes!" I cried.

"Kinda cute though... " she joked, "I'm just sorry for what he really is." she patted my back then hugged me, "he's a jerk, and don't you dare try, and make this real!" she said.

"I'm sorry... I don't think I like him... just the idea of him!" I sighed.

"So... I'm sure." she patted my back.

"Let's... lets' pull a prank so I can just get my mind off of it." I said.

"Okay," she sighed.

We're in the hotel room, and everyone is out I sadly figured I had feelings for Matthew. Or the good amazing Matt I made up in my head. I can probably block them out.

I know all the worng he is doing, but there is something. I know that yes his asshole act he is pulling is the person I want him to really be. I just want him to be who he pretends to be. But I know him being that person will never happen.

Wow it's confusing to myself...

"So what is the prank?" Beth asked.

"Yes it's simple." I shrugged.

"Okay what do I need?" she asked.

"Here let me get the stuff." I said.

I looked through the cabinets. There is not much here, but I did find a pitcher. I grabbed the mac and cheese, and also some orange juice from this morning.

I mixed just the cheese with the water, and put it in the pitcher. I powered orange juice in two cups, and hid it.

"Okay now we wait until they come home," I shrugged, "also remember do not get from this." I patted the pitcher.

We waited, and sipped on orange juice waiting for the guys.

"Hey Serena!" Hamiltoe yelled, about time. Longest 30 minutes of my life.

"Hey Hamiltoe!" I smiled.

"Hey Beth!" He smiled at her.

"Hey Bethany!" Cameron walked in smiling at her.

"Oh drink!" Halmitoe said, "wait?" he looked at me.

"It's juice." I laughed taking a sip from the glass. Hamiltoe smiled grabbing a cup.

"Okay wow nice of you guys." he poured himself a glass, and took a drink, "oh my god yeah not juice!" he spit it back in.

"Clever as always." Hayes walked in and laughed.

"Yup here is the real juice," I grabbed  Hamiltoes glass, instead of mine, and handed it to Hayes.

"No no not juice!" he spit it back in, "ew," he whipped his mouth.

"Ah simple yet so evil," Matt walked in kissing my forehead.

"As always," I chuckled standing up, "yup that's me simple yet so evil, all my pranks go like that... right Beth you see my pranks on tumblr. Yeah... yeah they're cool." I rambled. Bethany laughed at my failure.

"You okay?" Matt chuckled.

"I'm fine..." my voice went up. Bethany burst into laughter, and I glared at her.

"I'm not gonna ask, and just consider it a girl thing." Matt chuckled.

Yes... just a girl thing...

•••••••••••••

I want Matthew in my magcon hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
Mine By Sararth

Fanfiction

8.9K 95 33
A love story with a happy ending. A girl (Angie) just moved to a new town. She instantly falls in love with her neighbor Matthew Espinosa. They get r...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...