♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger

2K 127 49
By Puripuriko

In order not to succumb to her second Quirk, in order not to fully rely only on Kirishima, and in order to prove to herself that she could stand alongside the others, she jumped into battle without fear. There's no room for hesitation, only determination; if she were to fall here, she shouldn't be here in the first place! 

The forest was literally her terrain! She may have advantage of the terrain, but will she be able to capture all of her classmates without turning into the lone wolf? 

"Huh?" She expected her classmates to come after her, but she didn't expect Todoroki to be the first one up to take the stage! 

He jumped down from the ice he had made and he breathed out a little bit of air. He had been worried about her, but he didn't get the chance to see her or talk to her. "Why did you suggest to take everyone on at once? Are you suicidal?" Honestly, he didn't agree her test. In a what if situation, what if she did succumb to her 2nd Quirk? She's putting herself at risk.

"It's not suicidal, I just wanted to prove myself that I can do it." 

"There are other ways of doing it, isn't taking everyone on at once pushing it?" 

"I can't always rely on Kirishima!" She liked the boy a lot, but she didn't want to become a burden to him and the others! "If I rely on Kirishima only! If someday he can't bring me back...! He and everyone will be sad!" She didn't want to become the ticking time bomb that will explode and trouble everyone! She wanted to become a hero who could walk on the same path as everyone! "I am me!" 

Todoroki blinked his eyes once and already Yuuki had closed the distance between them! 'She closed the distance in an instant! In softball, to make the ball harder to hit, the pitchers close a huge distance with one big step. To make the ball reach the mitt a bit faster...to get a bit closer to the opponent...to catch the hitter off guard!' 

Since Todoroki was one of the most powerful student in the class, it'd make sense for Yuuki to target him! She went in for a palm thrust to the chin, but Todoroki dodged in time by jumping back! Todoroki grabbed her wrist that's covered in fur. He hesitated to ignite his flames! Yuuki smirked and she tried to scratch him in the face! Todoroki let her go and Yuuki tried to close in on him again. 

"You're a long-ranged fighter, if I keep coming at you very quickly, can you make use of your Quirk in time?!" 

"Yuuki...!"

Aizawa and the other teachers were watching the test go on from the monitoring room. 

"Young Todoroki hesitated. He sure is nice to girls." All Might said while watching the fight ensue. "Young Todoroki is not confronting Young Yuuki because he's overconfident; he's very certain he could be a good decoy while the others make a plan to capture Young Yuuki." All Might was honestly impressed because he's got the chance to see the group work together in their little groups. 

"Yuuki said she wanted to do this. Her chance to fail is literally skyrocketing...but she still wants to do it anyway. Maybe it's a matter of pride, or maybe it's a matter of her sense of self. Either way, even I am curious what will happen." Aizawa said All Might.

"Tch, that young girl have a bright future ahead and she went to shoot herself in the foot by suggesting this sort of test." Present Mic said, making tongue clicking noises again and again. "If she had just went against Cementoss with Kirishima and Satou, would she have passed?" 

"I believe so." Cementoss said to Mic, "Look at her movements. She is fast and she moves while thinking what to do next all the time. She is not stupid." 

Yuuki thought it was strange that Todoroki would come at her on his own. Where were the others? How come they were not here? Wouldn't ganging up on her work better than coming at her one at a time? 

'Don't tell me...!' Yuuki dodged the blast of fire and a path of ice spikes! She decided to run into the forest! 

"Todoroki-san, use your flames!" Yaoyorozu could be heard shouting from above a tree! 

Todoroki used his flames and he fired it with the intention to miss her! 

"He missed me? No, shit!" Yuuki had only realized that the ground in the forest was full of those capture weapons that Aizawa always used! Todoroki and Yaoyorozu planned to use the same method they caught Aizawa on her! Yuuki just jumped from tree to tree, making sure to escape before the memory alloys inside the cloths caught up to her and capture her!

"Initiate Plan B!" Yaoyorozu not only made many capture cloths, but she also created radio earpieces for everyone to use! 

Plan B was the combination of Shouji, Sero, Satou, and Mineta's team work. Satou will break down trees, Sero will tie the broken tree parts to act as a swing, Shouji will go from trap to trap to send it flying to Yuuki's way. That way, she's forced to jump from tree to tree and eventually land on the trees where Mineta already put his ball-like objects on. The plan was to keep her in place and capture her! 

But Yuuki was not stupid. Instead of running away and jump from tree to tree, she jumped onto the swinging log. She prepared for the log to swing back, giving her the chance to initiate her first capture! 

"What the?!" Mineta and Satou did not expect her to be here! They were left behind there because Mineta didn't want to be alone and Satou was pushing the traps to her.

Yuuki took out the capture tapes that Aizawa had lent her to use. She jumped onto their branch and she landed on her hands to perform a split kick, kicking both Mineta and Satou away! She got back on her feet again and she used the tape to ring up Satou first! 

"Uwahh!!!" Before Mineta landed to the grass, Yuuki jumped down and she managed to catch him before the painful land. 

"Capture!" She caught both Satou and Mineta! 

"Smother me with your fine ass before you go...!" Mineta begged, not willing to be captured without 'accidental physical touches'. 

"Do you want me to finger your ass? I heard it feels good." She said while flexing her pointer.

"Eek!" He thrashed in the tape, refusing it like his life depended on it. 

"Mineta, let me borrow your balls for a moment." She grabbed a log and she grinned at him. 

"Huh?! HUH?!" 

At the same time, Shouji was trying to be as cautious as he could. 'The difficult thing about this test is if someone is captured, there's at least 1 minute delay before the info is relayed to us by the teacher's announcement he thought to himself. 

The ear at the end of his dupli-arm heard shuffling from a bush! 

"Who's there?!" He looked at the bush's direction and he saw three purple balls. "Mineta! You weren't captured-" 

"RAWR!" Yuuki leaped at him from the bush and she tackled Shouji down. 

"Yuuki?!"

Even though Shouji had a strong physical strength, Yuuki was much faster than him! She tied him up! Bondage style! 

"I did it! That was not Mineta! That's just a branch with three balls on it!" 

"Where did you learn this technique?!" He's talking about the way she tied the ropes!

"Edgeshot-sensei taught me!" But she mistook him for using trickery as a technique! She then took Shouji's radio earpiece!

"What is he teaching you?! Oi! At least tie me up in a way where I still have dignity!" 

Jirou was tracking Yuuki's movements by plugging her earphone jacks into the earth. With her Quirk, she could trace exactly where Yuuki was. 

"Jirou, if I told you Yuuki-chan is doing this because of me, would you think I am an idiot?" Kaminari had been thinking why Yuuki would suggest such a thing and he had a feeling it was because of what he had said. He meant it would for guys! How Yuuki interpret  it would work for girls too was a huge mystery! 

Jirou looked at him, "No of course not." 

"Oh, thank god!" 

"I would think you're a HUGE idiot." 

"Geh?! You're not even trying to comfort me?! How cruel!" 

"I don't see the problem that she wants to do this. Yeah, I do think it's stupid, but this is something she wants to do in order to be a hero. We should go with it and let her see it through to the end." Jirou said to him with a smile. 

"Jirou...were you always this deep?" 

"No, I just understand people. You just care about the appearance. If Yuuki wasn't cute, you'd probably be 'meh' about it." 

"Why you-!"

Yuuki breathed in and she gave out a loud roar while wearing the earpiece! Her voice alone made the top of the trees shook, making all birds fly away in a hurry because they all sensed a powerful killing intention from her! 

She screamed into the earpiece not only to stop Jirou from tracking her, but also because she could listen out for whoever screamed in pain! First off, Kouda! He's the closest! She jumped to his location based on his sudden scream! Her good hearing came in handy! She's going to catch-

"No you don't!" Midoriya was here too?! "SMASH!!!" 

Yuuki blocked his punch and withstood the pain of 5% of his power as she clawed onto another tree. 'Why didn't I smell him?! The hell?!' What were those green substances on various parts of his hero costume and face?! 

"You have a great nose! I've been chewing up leaves and wipe them on myself to mask my own smell!" 

"Very clever, no wonder I didn't smell you." 

"Kouda-kun, can you go and call some animals for help? Try and regroup with someone-" Midoriya would have been smashed in by Yuuki if he hadn't reacted fast enough! "You've already caught three of our members! You're not getting away with a 4th!" 

Yuuki smirked and she took Midoriya on in close combat! The two of them were jumping from tree to tree, dodging one another's attack and defending at the same time. 

'I need to make sure my movements are not too big when I send her a punch!' 

'I need to outsmart Deku!' Yuuki tried to think back to her training with Edgeshot. There was something she learnt from him...what was it?

"Sensei, what did you say?" She asked Edgeshot again because she thought she heard wrong. 

"I said if you find yourself fighting against someone stronger than you in terms of physical strength and you don't want to get into a drawn-out match...you should do something that will make them off guard." 

"Like?" 

"Well, you are a cute girl. I'm sure you can get creative. Here, read this." 

"What's this?" 

"A shoujo manga. You don't need to read the whole thing, just read the pages that I left a sticky note on." 

Yuuki could smell Uraraka not far away. She smirked and she jumped down from the branch to go after her instead. 

"Wait! No!" Midoriya had to chase after Yuuki! The trap's not ready! He was about to run through the bush, but Yuuki came back out of it. 'Crap!' He quickly prepared to punch her! If he could send her flying, he could open up more distance-

"Whenever you get ready to punch, your action is too big, it's time-consuming." She clapped her hands to his face! "Take this! This is from chapter 4 of Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" And then she kissed Midoriya on the lips, just like how the main guy of the said manga first kissed the main girl. 

If Midoriya's heart could explode, it would have. His first kiss was taken away by this sneaky little honey badger...! 

"Gotcha~♥." And then she tied him up just like she did with Shouji. "If I am overpowered by an opponent, resort to tricks! Oh, you fainted?" She turned her back to Midoriya, she sniffed the air and she grinned, "Five people are close!"

Meanwhile, Uraraka had been making a lot of objects float up in the air. "Deku-kun will chase Yuuki-chan here and then I'll release them all down. Deku-kun is so clever!" She stood in the middle of the floating debris she had gathered, feeling so proud of herself that she was good help to Midoriya's plan.

Todoroki helped by freezing the ground, Mina added a weak acid on top of the ice, and then Momo set up the canons that will shoot out nets with the press of a button. The plan was to have Yuuki slip with the debris falling over her and then the nets capture her. Of course, to make sure they know when she's coming Yaoyorozu had rigged the forest with fish line and bells; if it rang, someone's close and they need to get ready. 

"Someone's coming!" Yaoyorozu said to them. "Ashido-san, you go and regroup with Kaminari-san and Jirou-san." 

Coming out of the bush and tripping over a fish net, Kouda slipped on the ice! The acid made him slip very fast!

"Kouda-kun?!" Uraraka was very close to releasing the debris! Thank god, she didn't! 

"Hachimitsu-san is coming!" 

"Who?" Because everyone always called her 'Yuuki', hearing Kouda just say her new family name was something they're not quite used to just yet. 

Yuuki was more than happy to jump onto the slippery ice. Because she had great acrobatic abilities, she was not afraid of the speed. She was going so fast that even the debris and the net canons couldn't get her! 

"Uwah!" Uraraka was caught by one of the fired nets by Yaoyorozu's canons and so did Mina! 

"Kya!" Yaoyorozu got caught by a net from behind! 'Did Yuuki-san change one of my canon's direction before jumping in?! 

Sliding forward, she was going in for the kill on Todoroki! She did 3 somersaults and then a single legged twirl before launching herself off the ice path! 

"If you find yourself fighting a very strong opponent and you don't think dirty tricks will get them...fight them with speed." Edgeshot said as a tip. "Outspeed them. Even a strong opponent's hits are nothing if it can't reach its destination." 

'She's coming!' He created an ice wall in an instant! 

But Yuuki's backwards right kick literally kicked through the ice wall before he could add more ice to maintain it! 

Todoroki took the hit directly with his arms but he was knocked over by the sheer force of the impact! 

Yuuki was sitting on his chest, her feet against on both forearms, and a sharp nail against Todoroki's neck. Todoroki was rendered down by her! 

"I didn't expect you to come at me like this." 

"In terms of strength, you are definitely stronger than me, but I outsmarted you this time, Todoroki." She took out a very long white tape to capture him.

"You did." The way she taped him was a ribbon knot around his neck. "How do you feel?" He asked her. 

"I can feel the adrenaline rush! I can do this!" She could hear her own heartbeat ringing in her own ears, but she ignored it. She decided to go tie up Mina, Uraraka, and Yaoyorozu. She's halfway there and she's going to make sure she's the one who's got victory- "Ugh-!" She covered her right eye and she stumbled a bit. 

"Yuuki?!" Todoroki rushed over to her and he helped her. He supported her, "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine. I need to do this myself-" But wait, wasn't this the reason why she had those thinking in the very first place? 

I have to do it.

I need to protect them.

I will do anything for them...

In order to move forward with herself, she needed to learn just when she needed help. If she relied only on herself too much, she will succumb to the wolf inside of her quicker. She needed to learn that she's not alone anymore and she's got them. 

"Todoroki?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I've never abandoned you, Yuuki. I was suddenly thrown out of our world because I stopped killing others to maintain a high score. I've probably become the real reason why you can't truly trust others." For many years, he had been missing from her life without a trace to be found. Even though they're living together, Kuon could somewhat feel an unknown distance between them. Kuon didn't blame her though, he would have probably done the same if he was in her shoes.

"Kuon...I do want to trust you, I-"

"As far as I know, the mad scientist you've killed and some guy that helped create our world, we're just cash cows. You probably feel that we'll be used and then thrown aside just like that." He put a plate of pancake down in front of her. "There are people who will use others for bad things, but there are also people who are worth us opening our hearts too." He smiled at her, "I believe you and I have found those people who are worth trusting. Once you have them, make sure to appreciate them and never let them go...because they will not let you down."

She tugged at Todoroki's blue jacket, "W-will you help me?" She shyly asked him." 

Todoroki was surprised because this was the first time Yuuki requested help from him. He smiled a little and he patted her on the head, stroking the space between her black ears. "You don't even need to ask." 

Aizawa smiled a little and he took the mic from All Might, who was crying manly tears. "Just an announcement to make. I forgot to mention another rule: Yuuki is allowed to make a prisoner one of her helpers. Right now, Todoroki is her helper. Good luck." 

"Todoroki?! Yuuki?!" Kirishima was surprised to hear Yuuki asked for help, but he was happy to hear that. "Yuuki, you're finally starting to accept us." 

Iida smiled at the announcement and he continued to walk around the forest, trying to stay stealthy as possible. 

"Hmph. As expected." Tokoyami knew Yuuki will open her heart truly. After all, one only have a pair of legs and and arms; one should always know their limit and ask for help. 

"Yuuki-chan actually asked for help. Jirou, did you hear that?! Did you hear?! My Yuuki-chan is changing!" 

"When did she become yours?" Jirou asked in a deadpanned voice.

However, there was someone who was deadly pissed. "First it's Kirishima, and now it's fucking half-and-half..." The grenade bracers were shaking with pure anger. He would have usually gone in for the kill, but he chose to become her last opponent after it's announced everyone else but him was capture. "I did decide to beat the living crap out of her, but I change my mind...I'm gonna roast that fucking badger to death!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
2.8M 99.2K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
254K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...