Final Experiment ✔

By SincerelyLoki

Atlas has been part of HYDRA for as long as he can remember. He has been tortured, experimented and tested on... More

Cast
Trailer
Readers Reviews
Graphics
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Epilogue

43

4.5K 229 111
By SincerelyLoki

The moment my feet touched the ground and I folded my leathery wings safely against my body, it was as if the time stood still.

I thought it was about my clumsy entrance, or the fact that I was so much bigger then the odd looking opponents currently strangling couple of Hydra soldiers. I stared ahead, taking in the oddly clothed people called Avengers.

"Damn that's intense." the same red metal man said, crossing his arms as he howered in the air slightly. Master Gavin jumped off my back with a small thud, I could hear the cracking in his spine as he tries to smooth down his hair.

"Ah, the famous son of Howard Stark." Master said, his voice filled with sweet malice. Being connected to everyone's mind, I realized there was a human being behind the red and golden robot. How could one get inside a bot was a question I did not have answers to. I looked at the bot, the man Master Gavin called son of Howard Stark. He was angry, I noted.

"Well, if that's what you you know me by, man, you haven't caught up to news at all, have you?" Stark said, his voice joyous. It bothered me, his muffled vice was snarky, but what laid behind the emotionless iron mask, was angst and pain.

The feeling was so strong I could almost feel the vibrations of it in the air.

Being drawn in by the man with attitude, I had almost missed his companions. As my eyes landed on the man with blue, red and white suit, I was startled by the rage I felt arising.
Noticing my distress, Master Gavin flashed me the device in the pocket. "Easy, my friend. You will get your share soon." he chuckled, playing it off as if he made me act that way.

I didn't pay him any mind, earning a small, almost nonexistent shock through the collar. I flinched, averting my gaze in front of me, wiping any trace of emotion from my eyes. “you know, Stark. Your father was magnificent. Thanks to his brilliant mind the first blueprints for the better future were  born. But you, what have you achieved? A hunk of metal that takes the shape of human body?” Master Gavin sneered, grinning at Stark. “Well your father--” master was unable to finish the sentence as a the red metal man fired a repulsor beam at him.

It was almost as if slow motion, the bright, blinding beam extended from his palm, it flew right towards masters face. Unable to control my movement, I shielded the head of Hydra with my long neck, taking the hit right against my right, scaly cheek. I closed my eyes, biting the inside of my cheek.

Master Gavin pushed me aside, his eyes filled with anger. “You are nothing like your father! You're a sad shadow of the man your father was. What a pity. All you've caused is chaos and danger, and danger shall be eliminated.” with those words, the two jets lowered on the ground, armed agents pouring out.

I tensed, gritting my teeth at the burning on my neck. “Stark, take it from the skies.” the man with blue, white and red suit said, his eyes resting on my agitated form.

Töte sie, Project B.E.A.S.T”

With those last whispered words, Master Gavin backed away from the tension filled field, hurrying in the safety of now empty jet.

I lowered my head, my tail swinging in false, coded excitement.

kill them, project BEAST.

Kill them all.

That's an order.

I could feel it, the dark creature within myself raising its head, baring its sharp teeth and eyes clistening with bloodlust.

False numbness spread over my muscles as the command was being identified by the words, codes and tones hidden in my consciousness.

My sharp eyes landed on the muscled man with shield, he knocked an agent down. I hissed, slithering closer to him. He raised his shisld, yet his blue eyes had calm look to them.

“Easy now, buddy. I know the last time you didn't... Seem to like us much. but just, let's try again? Bucky would like to see you, you know.” the man with shield spoke to me, his voice quiet and gentle. How he managed to stay calm while his companions fought either side of him was a question of its own.

Bucky. who was this Bucky he spoke of?

Thinking nothing of it, I kept approaching the man. He frowned, raising his shield higher. “please, I dont want to hurt you.” he said, this time there was a warning in his tone.

“There's no use Steve, he doesn't remember.” a woman said, there was red hue surrounding her, her eyes were fierce. She had been broken many times, it was her consciousness that startled me. So fragile, yet so strong. Remarklable.

Unable to control any of my movements, I arched my back and bounced at the tall man with shield. Before i could even reach him, i was thrown aside into the trees with a loud grunt.

The woman with her red magic. “Wanda!” the man scolded her, i pushed myself back up, barely noticing the minor bruises. “he was about to slit your throat Steve. He cant help it, he is stuck in his own body.” the woman said, throwing some agents aside as they ran towards her.

She was enchanted, dangerous and very deadly. Something Hydra would create. Before I could run towards the enemy, I was tossed aside by the red magic once again. She was starting to get on my nerves.

“Wanda, be more gentle! Thor, has anyone seen Thor?” the man with a shield asked from the comm, knocking down agents one by one. I was starting to get nervous. They flicked Hydra agenda asidd as if they were nothing. And what was I doing? Getting tossed aside by a woman.

I growled at her, making her eyes snap at me. “look, you gotta fight it. okay? Get rid of it. I know its hard, but break through the commands.”

The fierceness in her tone angered me.

Or was it really me that was angry? Or was it Hydra?

i tucked my head, avoiding the flying body of a hydra agent who seconds later connected with a tree.
I took a step towards the woman, only to be stopped at the rumbling of the skies.

lighting striked, followed by loud thunder. That sound and seeing electricity flash over the skies freely made me shiver.

I hated electricity.

I hissed when the humming in my collar got louder, giving me straight messages to do something, anything. As i was about to take a bold step closer, i froze as a man with fiery red cape fell from the sky, his eyes glowing blue when he striked with his hammer. The moment his hammer hit the ground, I had do shield my sensitive eyes from the bright light, i flinched at the cracking if thunder.

When i opened my eyes again, there were agents.

Dead agents littering across the ground. I stood dumbfounded, looking at the man who oozed with power.

Who were those people.

They joked with each other, teasing the man. I choked at the tightening collar, knowing that Hydra was angry. With darkening vision, I headed towards the closest enemy to me.

It was the woman with red magic.

I pushed my legs, raising my wings slightly to give me purst of speed. I rasied my dark, sharp claws. Ready to end the woman's life, ready to blow out the candle. There were screams of warning, but she was too slow. In the happiness of their won battle, they had forgotten the real monster.

My long, sharp claws were met with soft human flesh. They sunk in a muscle like a knife through butter.

It all happened within a second, my claws pierced through the human body, leaving behind a deadly wound.

I stared down at the blue eyes clouded with pain.

Instead of the girl, there now stood a man with hair the colour of the moon. He smiled at me, even when his eyes were clouded with pain and his chest was oozing with blood.

“It-its okay, Atlas. yo-you'll be fine.” he muttered, falling to his knees infront of me.

I whined at him, feeling and odd emotion blossom in my heart.

No, i didnt know for what reason, but i couldn't let this man die.

I tried to get him up, he muttered familiar words to me, making my blood freeze as the change overtook my body. However a blood curling scream made my ears ring and i could see the woman's eyes flash with pain and hatred. She flicked her wrist and I flew through the air, my scales disappearing and the fragile human body collided with something strong, knocking the wind out of me.

“no, no, no Pietro. Listen to me, you'll be alright, Pietro? Pietro!” the woman cried out, her eyes never leaving the white haired man laying on the ground, unmoving.

The tips of my fingers were buzzing, turning numb. I was breathing heavily, the sweat running into my eye as I rested my head against the tree.

I could only hear the beating of my own heart, I listened close. Trying to memorize it last beats.

I lazily opened my eyes, looking down at the piece of wood sticking out of my chest and the red, crimson blood that flowed on my lap.

I felt powerless, as if I was already dead when i looked up at the woman mourning the loss of the white haired man.

And I was glad to be dying. Because there was something so appealing about simply disappearing.

I closed my eyes, the last thing I saw was a flash of green light and someones cold fingers tracing the side of my face.

But Death doesn't wait, it comes, takes what it wishes and disappears to pick its next victim.

A/N

I have rewrote it 3 times.

It never seemed to be good enough. i hope you liked it.

Also, just a quick question. What's your thoughts about Captain Marvel? If I'm being honest. I dont like it. not one bit. Its just a no from me.

So, until next chapter guys. Feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts about this chapter!

P.s someome save me from school, its making me even worse insomniac then i already am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
232K 5K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...
396K 12.9K 118
Steve Rogers has been pining over you for a full year since you joined the Avengers initiative. You are close friends with Clint, Nat, and Bruce. He...
Dangerous By <3

Fanfiction

470K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...