He is Mine - A Bughead Story

By Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... More

Betty's POV 1
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
End

Jugheads POV

1.1K 23 0
By Bughead79

* 1st day of second semester only 5 days of being in the hospital *

The Nurse came in around 7 with my breakfast . I sat the bed up and Betty got up and ready for school as i ate my breakfast . She came out and sat down next to me . " I will bring all your work and i am going out with a few friends so i will be back around 5 or 6 . "

" Okay darling i'm here if you need me . " 

" Don't get yourself in trouble mr and there taking you off your medicine today so just get your rest babe "

" Love you "

" Love you to Juggie , now get some rest "she gave me a kiss and then left for school . I was tired from the meds so i fell back asleep . I woke when the doctor came in to check up . " It seems this medication is making it worse so we will take you off " 

" Okay thank you " 

" But you might have a fever from the medicine withdraw until  probably tomorrow . "

" Okay " He left after taking me off the medicine . The pain slowly started to escalate as i started to feel all the pain . As the doctor described i got a small fever . Then it was getting worse as i started sweating and they put some ice on my forehead . They had to wait another 4 hours until i could go back onto normal pain meds . Betty came back to the Hospital at probably the worst time . They put a thin hospital blanket on me because of how hot i was as i had ice packs all over my body .  She came over and held my hand as she gave it a kiss . she rubbed my arm as the doctor came back in .

" mr . Jones were going to give you some pain meds now and they should kick in half and hour . " i gave a slight nod . " Okay hang in there " He left as a nurse came in and put in an IV . 

" Juggie i'm here i love you " 

" love you to betts " 

" how bad is your pain " 

" 12 " 

" Sorry Jug , your going to feel better in 30 minutes . " 

" I know " I slowly started feeling better and after the meds were in my system i was tired but felt like crud . They took the ice packs off my body as i started to freeze. Betty put my favorite blanket on me as i started to warm up . She tucked me in with the blanket and kissed my forehead . 

" I'm going to go shower be back soon . " 

" Got it " 

" Okay darling just try to get some rest " 

" I will Betts " She left to go shower as they brought in my dinner . I couldn't eat much but i ate some . Betty came out of the shower and nice and cleaned up . 

" Jug you need to shower before bed so i'm sorry but you got to do this . " 

" Uggh i know wrong day . " 

" Lets try Babe " She helped me up and to the shower . " Juggie you need help " 

" no i got it just go rest in my bed you had a long day " 

" Okay call me if you need me . " 

" I will i promise . " I got in and washed up everything . I took me awhile because it was painful but i finally got it since i was jacked full of pain meds .I got out and dried off and clothed slowly . I brushed my hair and teeth and walked slowly back to bed . Betty was passed out on my Bed it was adorable but i had to wake her up . " Betts can you scoot over for me please ." She scooted to far and fell off . i laughed quietly as she got up 

" Not funny babe " 

" kinda funny but i am high on pain meds so  " I slowly sat down in pain and betty laid me back as i got some more meds from the nurse and Betty snuggled up on my chest as we both fell asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.8K 50
Betty is a small town girl living big looking for a a place to call home and she meets a hardworking Jughead Jones, little do they know they have pas...
44.7K 776 36
betty cooper sister of sweetpea cooper has a crush on popular serpent jughead jones ( his brothers bestfriend). does he feel the same way?
32.9K 660 36
Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones, Childhood best friends. Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper, Also childhood best friends. One day they are all joined t...
3.5K 68 17
Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge end up going to the same college and in the same dorm room. It's just the two girls, together. They settle in their r...